Gamefly 1 Free Month. New Members Only. CAN BE STACKED with Gift Certificate.

Snuggelz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Not sure if Repost, but I just saw this after E3.

Free Trial = 1 Game Out at a Time: 1 Month
(New Members Only)

Also,
1 Game Out at a Time: 2 Months for $7.98/month
2 Games Out at a Time: 2 Months for $11.48/month

Not a groundbreaking deal, but to all those who gifted themselves that 2 month 2games out certificate a while back, the free trial CAN be stacked with the gift certificate.

Luckily I did, so I'm getting
1 month of 1Game Out + 2 Months of 2Games Out for a total of = 29bucks! Not bad for a summer full of entertainment.

LINK HERE

I made a new account (I moved into a university recently) but with the same billing address

It gave me the free trial, but 15 minutes later I was charged $15.95???

[quote name='TheRainCoat']I made a new account (I moved into a university recently) but with the same billing address

It gave me the free trial, but 15 minutes later I was charged $15.95???[/QUOTE]

Probably fine if it went through without telling you you've already had a trial, just a temporary authorization to make sure you can pay if you keep a game.

[quote name='TheRainCoat']I made a new account (I moved into a university recently) but with the same billing address

It gave me the free trial, but 15 minutes later I was charged $15.95???[/QUOTE]
they have a good system to catch the same person making new account. they let you think u get it but get charged anyways.

I had a new account that gave me 2 months for 2 out at a time for $22. I cancelled my time and it offered me another month of 2 games out free.

I dont think you need anything special to get a good deal, well, if you are a new member atleast.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']they have a good system to catch the same person making new account. they let you think u get it but get charged anyways.[/QUOTE]

Really? They did to me no such thing and this is my second account with them. Can you explain your experiences or stories of others experiences?

Are you considered a new member if you've only ever bought games and never have subscribed to the service? I've bought the games during sales but have never subscribed.

[quote name='WatchdogXC']Are you considered a new member if you've only ever bought games and never have subscribed to the service? I've bought the games during sales but have never subscribed.[/QUOTE]

Yes I'm pretty sure you would be a new member

bread's done
Back