Gamefly: 10 dollars off any $30 or over keep it now game, members only

I will probably do this with Donkey Kong Country Returns that just arrived yesterday. $5 coupon would bring it to about $23 + tax

Yeah, I just saw this email so I decided to keep Donkey Kong for $25. Good deal, it will not work at their store though, only if you keep an already out game.

[quote name='Slade']Check your emails folks.

Just got GT5 sent out today, keeping it for $30 sounds pretty good to me($10 coupon + $5 3 month coupon).[/QUOTE]

Woo! That's just what I'm going to do. They sent it to me today.

I got Donkey Kong Country Returns and Gran Turismo 5 coming my way. Will probably keep GT5 since I know its gonna last me a long time. With this on top of my rewards discount. GT5 practically brand new for $30-ish sound darn nice to me!

[quote name='grrouchie']I can keep heavy rain for 22 or so, but not sure about it.[/QUOTE]

You'll probably be able to score the game for that price anyway before too long. Believe it or not, its approaching roughly a year since release.

was hoping golden sun for the Ds would been around 30 but nope its 27.99

nothing worth buying on the DS or psp .... gladator begins is about the only handheld game i could find that would be over 30

$29.99 isn't just bad for Sonic Colors but I just finished it so I won't play it again for a while. Pass.
My other game is Dead Rising 2 for $32.99, think I'll pass on that as well.

[quote name='redanedan']Castlevania on 360 for $22?? Thoughts?[/QUOTE]I'm thinking about this as well. I'm really liking the game (in the middle of disk 2 atm) but I don't know if I'll ever play it again once I finish it and not even that, but I'm sure this'll be around $20 by the end of the year.

I do wish Enslaved was available to buy though...

[quote name='ryushe']I'm thinking about this as well. I'm really liking the game (in the middle of disk 2 atm) but I don't know if I'll ever play it again once I finish it and not even that, but I'm sure this'll be around $20 by the end of the year.

I do wish Enslaved was available to buy though...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm not sure I'll play it once I'm done either... I'm not that far though and if I keep it another month I'll be paying another $17... hmm...

Guys if you choose to to keep a game and add it to the cart, it will say take $10 dollars offer for Black Friday. So I didnt get an email or a certificate notice but it will show up at checkout when you keep the game. GT5 for 35 after tax :)

I think I'll keep GT5 (Which they sent out Tuesday). $30 is kind of hard to beat, but I'll know for sure after seeing what XLBA and Amazon have to offer on Friday.

They didn't send me the email this year. Guess I won't be keeping this NBA Jam that I don't want to own anyway!

anyone know if you can do this more than once, I got GT with it, I went to get DKC, and it doesn't apply, anyone else having this trouble?

[quote name='hpv']They didn't send me the email this year. Guess I won't be keeping this NBA Jam that I don't want to own anyway![/QUOTE]

I did not get any e-mail, but the discount is reflected in my cart. Might want to check it out. Worth a shot, at least.

Sly Collection is a little over 30 dollars, and i'd love to keep it for 20ish....but haven't gotten anything yet (been a member since 2005) get with it game fly lol.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']How are you getting it for only 30? The keep it now price is 50[/QUOTE]

$45 with my discount, -$5 credit-$10 promo

I could keep Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions for 22 and change, but not sure if want. Though, Amazon trade in for it is $22 so I could keep it and then trade for amazon credit. Hmm.

bread's done
Back