GameFly 2011 Year End Sale - Now Live!

kevgret

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's famous annual Year End Sale features free shipping on all used games and big discounts on many items. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. New titles may be added throughout the sale. Sale ends 1/3/12.

icongamefly.gif
GameFly's Year End Sale

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah mostly the prices will be the same or very close to that ballpark. I need these deals to go live during their usually time, since i have work. Is it true that the sale could happen during noon eastern time or for pacific early in the morning?

My Dead Space 2 CE was finally canceled from BBY. I'm looking to pick up the LE, TW Masters, Battlefield 2 UE and maybe 1 other if it catches my eye.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Does the sale start today at around 8pm est? Or tomorrow around 8pm est?[/QUOTE]

you do know how to read a calender and a thread title right? :lol:

[quote name='Royal High Knight']you do know how to read a calender and a thread title right? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I do but I figured better safe than sorry. And I wasn't sure if it was like the amazon gold boxes that people get confused about

[quote name='Jello1996']I just want to know when it's starting so I can schedule my lunch hour accordingly if it's during the day...[/QUOTE]

same here. Honestly I doubt that items would go out of stock easily. Dont forget many have burned through their wallets with BB and other crap. Me personally I havent so Im good.

Yeah, like many others I'm hoping for Alice for 10 bucks. Seems pretty reasonable. last months end of the month sale was basically the past months sales only a little cheaper. So 10 bucks is reasonable.

I'm waiting patiently, now. But a start time would be awesome.

I'm hoping Alice isn't going to go any lower, just for the fact I just bought it for $15 a week ago. haha.

I would be in for LA Noire 7.99.

I would love to see Dark souls on here, but i doubt there stock of it is very good. Considering half the people who rented it out probably killed themselves out of frustration; thusly, becoming unable couldn't return it.

[quote name='aheineken']MK9 and Dead Space 2 for $9.99 would make me very happy.[/QUOTE]
Dead Space 2 is $9.99 pre-owned for both systems on bestbuy.com.

[quote name='screwkick']A little off topic, but since GF added their 4th shipping center, has service improved any. Looking to re-join after the holiday.[/QUOTE]

I dunno what the service was like before, but I just joined yesterday and Uncharted 3 is on it's way to me right now... So that's pretty good.

The Austin service center sure likes to take their sweet time. I had two spots open in my queue for 2 days before they decided to ship one game... now I've had numerous titles as 'available' yet they only shipped one that day and now its been a full day since then... so maybe tomorrow will be a lucky day for me... They got me Super Mario 3D Land fast when I bought it from them. So hopefully they will have some great sales to appease me.

[quote name='Luxuria']I'm hoping DA2 hits $10 already. Wouldn't mind picking it up along with F.E.A.R. 3.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='VaultDweller']hoping for

fear 3 $12.99
vanquish $7.99
LA north $7.99
shadows of the damn $9.99
littlebigplanet 2 $14.99
dark souls $14.99[/QUOTE]
F.E.A.R. 3 was $9.99 not too long ago so I can see it coming back.

Doubt you'll see Dark Souls at all nevermind $14.99

I'd rebuy FEAR 3 for $10. Would love to see Time Crisis PS3 sneak in there for a reasonable price.

[quote name='xfreefallerx']Dead Space 2 is $9.99 pre-owned for both systems on bestbuy.com.[/QUOTE]

BBY used games do not come with any DLC. In actuality, the games I have ordered from BBY in the past rarely come with manuals.

[quote name='mitch079']Last year's sale went live at 12:51 PM according to last year's thread so assume the same.[/QUOTE]

12:51 pm? Random. Wonder is that was PST?

[quote name='kinney_bmx']That reminds me ^

I'd love for a deal on Time Crisis, House of the Dead or No More Heroes for ps3[/QUOTE]

You just got that Mayhem Bundle, too, didn't you? :D

[quote name='JaylisJayP']You just got that Mayhem Bundle, too, didn't you? :D[/QUOTE]
Haha no :D

I bought move back when it was $50 for the bundle and everything was 50% off.

But really all I have is KZ3, R3 & Move Heroes.

Trying to justify owning it to be honest lol

What are the chances of Dead Island, Space Marine, and White Knight Chronicles 2 being on sale. Those are definitely the 3 top games I would want from this sale.

[quote name='kinney_bmx']Haha no :D

I bought move back when it was $50 for the bundle and everything was 50% off.

But really all I have is KZ3, R3 & Move Heroes.

Trying to justify owning it to be honest lol[/QUOTE]

They had MLB 11 The Show last week pretty cheap. I bought it and have been having an absolute blast using the Move for the Home Run Derby.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']They had MLB 11 The Show last week pretty cheap. I bought it and have been having an absolute blast using the Move for the Home Run Derby.[/QUOTE]
Crap, I forgot Home Run Derby was move compatible.

I'll have to add that to my list. Thanks

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Damn just downloaded the GF app on my android phone and it only lets you rent games and not buy them. fuck!![/QUOTE]

Yeah that sucks I'll be at work the whole second half of the day too, if it doesnt start early I'll miss out on all the best deals =/

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Damn just downloaded the GF app on my android phone and it only lets you rent games and not buy them. fuck!![/QUOTE]

Shoutouts to the iphone for having a internet browser!!!!!!:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='goku31389']Shoutouts to the iphone for having a internet browser!!!!!!:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:[/QUOTE]
okay? Every smart phone has a internet browser

It is kind of annoying you can't buy from the app.

[quote name='buster90']Can't wait for tomorrow. I hope we have new games as well as old ones at lower prices. Portal 2 for $10![/QUOTE]
If Portal 2 drops to $10 I'll be mad for buying it for $15 earlier this week.

[quote name='kinney_bmx']okay? Every smart phone has a internet browser

It is kind of annoying you can't buy from the app.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Catherine is all I go into the sale wanting. I doubt any title that has come past late September will be on the list. No deus ex, dead island, warhammer, etc...

Maybe they will update it soon. The iPhone app just got the purchase function recently.

[quote name='pastorscott19']Maybe they will update it soon. The iPhone app just got the purchase function recently.[/QUOTE]

doubt it. If Im not able to get catherine from this sale, then GS and their b2g1 might be the way to go then, cause it doesnt seem like BB is going to put the game on sale before the month ends.

bread's done
Back