GameFly 2011 Year End Sale - Now Live!

kevgret

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's famous annual Year End Sale features free shipping on all used games and big discounts on many items. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. New titles may be added throughout the sale. Sale ends 1/3/12.

icongamefly.gif
GameFly's Year End Sale

Last edited by a moderator:
most of these have been on sale on gamfly in last few months

la:n went from 12.99 to 11.99
killzone 3 is still 14.99

any suggestion on wwe all stars?

Thanks for letting us all down Gamefly. The sale sucks and I can't find one game on there I want. Prices are about the same they were weeks ago. MAJOR EPIC FAIL.

Grabbed bottom feeder 360 games I needed on the cheap (NHL 11, F-1 2010, Man Vs Wild, Virtua Tennis)

Would love to pick up Kung-Fu Panda 2 and DW: Gundam 3, but I know they'll be less later, especially the former.

I have to say...Best Buy rocked this year! They spoiled us with really great games at $5 and $7. And those were brand new games, and not "used" games from Gamefly.

[quote name='Dump1eSti1tskin']I kinda want Vanquish but with it being the only game I want I might just pass on it for now[/QUOTE]

vanquish was awesome imo, you should grab it

[quote name='Investor']I have to say...Best Buy rocked this year! They spoiled us with really great games at $5 and $7. And those were brand new games, and not "used" games from Gamefly.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

[quote name='JG5253']Does anybody know if they're shutting down the BFBC2 servers?[/QUOTE]

They still haven't shut off the BC1 servers!

[quote name='diishen']crysis 2 (ps3) $10[/QUOTE]

Playing it on the Xbox. Bought my father in law a copy for Xbox it was so good. Best looking game on the Xbox IMHO.

With this sale I bought my brother in law the PS3 version. He has to play it. :drool:

Was considering Crysis 2, Portal 2, and Vanquish but now...
...I don't know.
My Crysis is still backordered from that one time from BB so I don't want to risk it.
Portal 2 seems decent but I'll probably wait it out.
Vanquish I'll consider but something tells me BB might just have it on sale for 5.50 again.
Don't want to buy something here and then see another retailer selling it at the same or lower price for new.

Told myself I wouldn't go crazy. Still bought 4 Xbox games (Nascar 2011, Castlevania, Virtua Tennis 4 and Mindjack) and 3 3DS games (Cubic Ninja, DOA: Dimensions, Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars) with 10% off and a $5 off coupon, just a shade under $60. Cannot complain, should hold me till March or so.

Well, bit on Bayonetta for $9.99 (X360) ONLY because I let someone borrow it and will probably not see it again. I don't even think that was part of the sale though...

Hmm, I think it's $10 Bayonetta, and $13 Lego Pirates (to play with my son). Agree with other posters, nothing that incredible here. Some of the games I purchased from them in the past are $8 more expensive now.

No House of the Dead for PS3? Yakuza 4 still at $17? Mortal Kombat for $22? I have a $5 off coupon and I'm still not inclined to buy a damn thing. Between BB having games they won't ship and are not available within 100 miles and this junk sale, I think I'm done buying games until next year.

A year ago I would have bought a couple games (TW2 @10 and LEGO Pirates @13), but now that we have been getting games for well under $10 regularly I just cant pull the trigger.

[quote name='midloo']They still haven't shut off the BC1 servers![/QUOTE]

Yup, Battlefield: BC 1 servers are still up.

bread's done
Back