GameFly 2011 Year End Sale - Now Live!

kevgret

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's famous annual Year End Sale features free shipping on all used games and big discounts on many items. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. New titles may be added throughout the sale. Sale ends 1/3/12.

icongamefly.gif
GameFly's Year End Sale

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cancerman1120']I really really need to stop. At the rate I am buying games i will just have to skip over the next generation of systems in order to catch up with my backlog.[/QUOTE]

So true! My backlogs has DLC backlogs!!!! ;)

Got LA Noire for $13.01 shipped, I was gonna get it from BestBuy but my @Gamer mag hasn't come in yet, and they might not even take my coupon. All these games and the XBL sale, I need to block the CAG site on my router...

I'm torn since it's so close to christmas. Hawx 2, Top Spin, Dead Space & Saboteur all look decent. Plus I really liked Army of 2 40th day, but played it on 360, have the PS3 now. Plus Bestbuy has Hawx, NHL 11 all around the $10 or less range w/FS. Ugh.

I would have been really sad if I had passed up Amazon's $29 Catherine Collector's Edition a week ago in anticipation of this...$25 for a used copy (plus tax even) would have been a kick in the balls.

Bought a game and in my excitement I forgot to update my shipping address. Doh! Hope Gamefly support can help me fix the issue before it gets sent out, as it won't let me buy another copy.

Bestbuy still won when it came to taking my money this year, but gamefly was a close second, kinda hoped for some different items in this sale then the lead ups but I guess this is good for those who missed the others.

Wow. Bayonetta and Lego Pirates have shipped already. Well played Gamefly. Now to start hoping and praying that the discs aren't beat to hell. I'm at just below 50% on good vs. beat.

Are they putting out more/different games for sale throughout the sale, or is this all we get?...I noticed Virtua Tennis 4 is already sold out.

My order of Portal 2 and Phineas and Ferb shipped already.

If my GF shipping luck continues they should be here on Friday.

[quote name='themaster20000']Bought The Saboteur and Enslaved:Odyssey to the West.Good prices for those two.[/QUOTE]

The Saboteur is $8.99 new at Best Buy and Enslaved is $8.74 new at Amazon.

So... there's that.

[quote name='adam31']Are they putting out more/different games for sale throughout the sale, or is this all we get?...I noticed Virtua Tennis 4 is already sold out.[/QUOTE]

I'm bummed that I missed Virtua Tennis 4 too but it's still available for Wii, and they're all the same game this time around. Obviously, the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions look better, but if you were hoping to use Kinect or Move to play the game, most of the game is actually played with buttons on your controller - there's a different mode for motion control and it's first-person, if I remember correctly.

What other games have sold out? Shadows of the Damned, Gothic 4 - anyone know of others?

[quote name='whitereflection']
What other games have sold out? Shadows of the Damned, Gothic 4 - anyone know of others?[/QUOTE]

phineas and ferb across the 2nd dimension for PS3 sold out awhile ago

[quote name='whitereflection']I'm bummed that I missed Virtua Tennis 4 too but it's still available for Wii, and they're all the same game this time around. Obviously, the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions look better, but if you were hoping to use Kinect or Move to play the game, most of the game is actually played with buttons on your controller - there's a different mode for motion control and it's first-person, if I remember correctly.

What other games have sold out? Shadows of the Damned, Gothic 4 - anyone know of others?[/QUOTE]

Virtua Tennis will be back in stock sometime before the end of the sale. I've had the best luck checking between noon and 1pm. Castlevania was $11.99 for PS3 and is out of stock.

Picked up Two Worlds, Virtua Tennis, TDU2, Dirt 2, Dirt 3, Tiger Woods, WWE All-Stars, Alice, Metro 2033, and Portal.

Ugh. Money.

Man was looking forward to these sale for the past week and nothing. I got wwe allstars from BB, and Catherine to me isnt worth the $25 used price tag. Metro would of been the only other game, but Im kinda sick of shooters. Just picked up Fear today for the hell of it, that and it was $5 :p

These prices seem ok for new games, but I picked up Brink for $5 and R.U.S.E. for $8 from Best Buy the other day new. They don't seem like very good deals considering they are used though.

Got Two Worlds II, Flashpoint: Red River, and Sniper: Ghost Warrior.

Picked up Bloodstone this morning from Best Buy. Backlog has grown by 100% this Christmas season.

[quote name='killer9']ehh pretty weak sale[/QUOTE]

agreed but at least it's good to know i can pay for heating services this month

Didn't find anything - probably because I've already bought so much last 30 days. I found some of the used prices of cheaper games are similar to the new prices at Bestbuy's daily deal. Also, BB has the buy 2 get 1 free on used games so it seems like I'll try to find used games there.

Now that's a good one. Hear Hear! :applause:

[quote name='exaznkid']agreed but at least it's good to know i can pay for heating services this month[/QUOTE]

[quote name='whitereflection']How do you know it'll be back? Because before this sale, it was $14.99, so a drop to $5.99 I'm not surprised they depleted their stock.[/QUOTE]

Every game I've ever missed out on aside for one (Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare for $9.99) has come back in stock at one point or another during that sale so the odds are very high that Virtua Tennis will.

I was hoping for some low prices too but found that they are no better than it was last week. At least my wallet can take a little break.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Man was looking forward to these sale for the past week and nothing. I got wwe allstars from BB, and Catherine to me isnt worth the $25 used price tag. Metro would of been the only other game, but Im kinda sick of shooters. Just picked up Fear today for the hell of it, that and it was $5 :p[/QUOTE]

Wasn't Catherine like 16.00? last week (I bought it then, just can't recall exactly) I know it wasn't in the 20s.

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']Wasn't Catherine like 16.00? last week (I bought it then, just can't recall exactly) I know it wasn't in the 20s.[/QUOTE]

ok I know. I had no money at the time, so I was expecting that this was going to be that same price. It seems like this was the only game that didnt get a previous sale price back. That sucks, but thats fine. I was expecting this to get me away from shooters, but that wont happen. Ill rely on FF 13 from GS to get the job done since GF imo fucked up.

I got fist of the north star. Can't beat $10. Other then that those deals are hardly blowouts.

Was hoping for some cheaper deals as well. Some of the nightly deals were better. And when they had that coupon around black friday.

Ca Sera, Sera.

Tempted on Portal 2 for $12 but dont need it that bad.

bread's done
Back