Gamefly August 2010 Used Game Sale With Free Shipping

bredbu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly is having their monthly used game sale with low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Sale ends 9/1.

Highlights include:
:360: Bayonetta $14.99
:360: BioShock 2 $14.99
:ps3: Yakuza 3 $24.99
:ps3: God of War III $21.99
:ds: Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth $14.99

icongamefly.gif
Complete list:
:360: Rogue Warrior $9.99
:360: Vancouver 2010 $9.99
:360: James Cameron's Avatar: The Game $12.99
:360: Bayonetta $14.99
:360: Aliens vs. Predator $14.99
:360: BioShock 2 $14.99
:360: Cabela's Outdoor Adventures 2010 $17.99
:360: Dante's Inferno $19.99
:360: Assassin's Creed 2 $19.99
:360: Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce $19.99
:360: Darksiders $21.99
:360: Final Fantasy XIII $24.99
:360: Mass Effect 2 $24.99
:360: Alpha Protocol $24.99

:ps3: Madden NFL 10 $9.99
:ps3: NCAA Football 10 $9.99
:ps3: Vancouver 2010 $9.99
:ps3: Darksiders $14.99
:ps3: Bayonetta $16.99
:ps3: BioShock 2 $16.99
:ps3: Aliens vs. Predator $17.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed 2 $17.99
:ps3: Band Hero $19.99
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time $19.99
:ps3: God of War Collection $21.99
:ps3: God of War III $21.99
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII $24.99
:ps3: MAG $24.99
:ps3: Yakuza 3 $24.99

:wii: Family Party: 30 Great Games Winter Fun $7.99
:wii: Super Monkey Ball Step & Roll $9.99
:wii: Alvin & the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel $9.99
:wii: Data East Arcade Classics $9.99
:wii: Fast Food Panic $9.99
:wii: Food Network: Cook or Be Cooked $9.99
:wii: Rec Room Games $9.99
:wii: Sky Crawlers: Innocent Aces $9.99
:wii: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen $9.99
:wii: We Ski & Snowboard $9.99
:wii: Yoga: The First 100% Experience $9.99
:wii: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal... $12.99
:wii: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince $12.99
:wii: Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum 2010 $12.99
:wii: Ju-on: The Grudge $12.99
:wii: Jurassic: The Hunted $12.99
:wii: MadWorld $12.99
transparent.gif

:wii: SpongeBob's Truth or Square $12.99
:wii: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games $14.99
:wii: No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle $14.99
:wii: My Fitness Coach 2: Exercise & Nutrition $14.99
:wii: Hasbro Family Game Night 2 $17.99
:wii: Press Your Luck 2010 Edition $17.99
:wii: Biggest Loser $17.99
:wii: Endless Ocean: Blue World $19.99
:wii: Punch-Out!! $24.99
:wii: New Super Mario Bros. Wii $29.99

:ds: Safecracker: The Ultimate Puzzle Challenge $7.99
:ds: Alice in Wonderland $9.99
:ds: Chronicles of Mystery: Curse of the Ancient... $9.99
:ds: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs $9.99
:ds: Nancy Drew: The Model Mysteries $9.99
:ds: Battle of Giants - Dragons $12.99
:ds: Glory of Heracles $14.99
:ds: Legendary Starfy $14.99
:ds: Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth $14.99
:ds: How to Train Your Dragon $14.99
:ds: Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow $17.99
:ds: Percy Jackson & the Olympians... $17.99
:ds: WarioWare D.I.Y. $19.99
:ds: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks $21.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='brianace']If it did go OOS, it's back now. Just ordered it.[/QUOTE]
Alright, well that's a good sign. Or maybe I was thinking about Yakuza 3. I'm sure there'll be a copy of Dante's Inferno on Wednesday though.

Broke down and finally bought Mag and Operation FlashpointDR. Gamefly always has some of the best deals, but watch their 360 games. The last two that I bought looked like crap. I had to even send one back. Great experience with cs on the matter though.

[quote name='gakuto23']does the condition from GameFly really like new?
no damaged boxes, all come with manuals and cover?[/QUOTE]

Yes, the game cases and manuals are always in excellent shape.

[quote name='KneeKnee']Yes, the game cases and manuals are always in excellent shape.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. probably getting darksiders

in for darksiders :ps3: would've gone in for dante's inferno :360: but i figure by the time i'm through with DS, dante will be down to $15ish.

[quote name='kryptonic']Dangit.... Was gonna get Yakuza 3 but didn't get a chance till tonight and now it's out of stock :( O'well.. maybe it will come back in stock.[/QUOTE]
just to inform you... they have the game again. :bouncy:

held off on Bayonetta (ps3) long enough. And didn't bite the first few days of this sale, however, boredom got the worst of me during work and I did some online shopping.

Got Darksiders, GoW 3, and Yakuza 3 today ordered them on the 25th, shipped on the 26th, here on the 28th.

I was surprised they shipped all together on one package and not only that, but via Fed Ex, that's not happened except maybe one time I can remember last year. I love Gamefly.

Thing that kinda woke me up a bit on this sale though was some of the games I've bought "on sale" earlier this year and late last year are in this sale $5-10 cheaper than when I got them, I really need to start listening to that little voice in my head that says "hey stupid, have some patience and get'em cheaper" :lol: I think it's my inner cheapass tellin' me something. ;)

[quote name='uncle5555']

Thing that kinda woke me up a bit on this sale though was some of the games I've bought "on sale" earlier this year and late last year are in this sale $5-10 cheaper than when I got them, I really need to start listening to that little voice in my head that says "hey stupid, have some patience and get'em cheaper" :lol: I think it's my inner cheapass tellin' me something. ;)[/QUOTE]

Seriously, I got Assassin's Creed 2 for $25 back in May, but I could have waited until now to buy it for ~$19.50 from Gamefly - oh well just gotta hold back on these things

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']You could wait 10 years and pay $5 for ACII.

Seriously, do you guys actually play your games?[/QUOTE]

Layoff, who are you to tell him when to buy games and for how much

Picked up Madden 10 PS3 and No more Heroes 2 wii. I have had good luck with Gamefly orders in the past. The wii games are usually machine reconditioned but still work fine in my wii.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Layoff, who are you to tell him when to buy games and for how much[/QUOTE]

:roll:

Dudes are seriously disapointed that they could could have paid $6 less for a game 3 months later.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']:roll:

Dudes are seriously disapointed that they could could have paid $6 less for a game 3 months later.[/QUOTE]
If it's in his backlog, he probably hasn't even played it yet.

5 dollars here 5 dollars there add up. Thats why I am in debt...this mentality...oh, its just another 10 bucks, why not? It all adds up.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Layoff, who are you to tell him when to buy games and for how much[/QUOTE]

Who are you to tell him to layoff? :)

[quote name='shoe478']Who are you to tell him to layoff? :)[/QUOTE]
A CAG who's telling a CAG to lay off the other CAG.

edit: Who are you ask him who he is to tell the other guy to lay off? Just kidding.

not buying a game because it'll be a little cheaper isn't about saving $5, it's about keeping the entire $20 in your pocket until you're actually ready to play the game, and then when you do finally get it, you think to yourself, 'oh, i guess i was able to get it cheaper too'

Well back to the thread. I picked up Rogue Warrior since I had an expiring credit. Hopefully 5 dollars won't be too squandered on the purchase.

I don't think they post things by month at a set time. As far as I can tell they just update it dynamically based on what they have overstocked and need to sell off. Prices seem to go up and down on a regular basis based on how many people are buying it I assume. Amazon is the same way. Gamefly does have this sale with free shipping at the end of every month though. Also if you see something you want for a low price I would buy it because once it sells out there is a decent chance it isn't coming back again for sale.

Got my copy of Bayonetta (360) today in the mail, the case and manual are pristine, but as I feared the game disk is covered in circular scratches. Thankfully, they are only light scratches and the game installed/plays fine.

So I picked up Bioshock 2 last week and got it today in near perfect condition, even the disc. So I went ahead and ordered AC II and Alpha Protocol tonight before the sale ends. $49 for both shipped. Not too bad. I've ALMOST got every game I wanted that I couldn't afford new over the last year that has been released. Alan Wake, Bioshock 2, Bayonetta, now AC II and Alpha Protocol.

I still really want to get Dante's Inferno, but I couldn't get it this go around.. soon though.

Got some discs, not as good as those I had gotten previously. One looks like it was cleaned with a lot of swirl marks. I think now I may only order BluRays because they are tougher to scratch.

Yakuza 3 is back in stock for anyone looking for it .... I was thinking of getting it but hoping it will dip under $20 at a later sale... my gamebacklog is bad enough.

[quote name='toxicinzanity']ive never done game fly and ive gotta ask do i have to be a member to buy from them?[/QUOTE]

You just have to create an account, but you dont need to have a monthly subscription...thats what I did to buy games.

[quote name='jpm804']You just have to create an account, but you dont need to have a monthly subscription...thats what I did to buy games.[/QUOTE]

thank you much

We've still got one more day right? The deal is good until the first? I can't get to GameFly at work to verify, but OP says 9/1.
Three weekends before the next paycheck is always a killer, but tomorrow is payday and I'm ready.

bread's done
Back