Gamefly: Bioshock 1 and 2 Bundle (PC) for $3.99

the $4.99 bundle does not include steam keys. the $7.49 including spec ops, BS, and BS2 I believe does. Now getting GFWL to work with BS2 that is a different story.

[quote name='HisCheapness']the $4.99 bundle does not include steam keys. the $7.49 including spec ops, BS, and BS2 I believe does. Now getting GFWL to work with BS2 that is a different story.[/QUOTE]

Can we get this verified? I'll give away the spec ops key if so since I have it.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Why are steam keys important? Can't you just install and play normally?[/QUOTE]

shotgun? lol

[quote name='Finch106']Can we get this verified? I'll give away the spec ops key if so since I have it.[/QUOTE]

shotgun**

I can confirm that this bundle does not include steam keys. Only a GFWL key for bioshock 2 and a direct download for bioshock 1.

[quote name='HisCheapness']the $4.99 bundle does not include steam keys. the $7.49 including spec ops, BS, and BS2 I believe does. Now getting GFWL to work with BS2 that is a different story.[/QUOTE]

Has anyone purchased this bundle? I'd love to get a Steam key for these.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Why are steam keys important? Can't you just install and play normally?[/QUOTE]
A lot of people like the social aspect of Steam, along with the benefits like auto-patching, re-downloading without hunting through emails for a key, etc.

[quote name='AngryNerdJosh']Great price but no windows 7 on BioShock!?[/QUOTE]

If you're on Windows 7 64-bit. There are fixes to getting the game to work posted online, it involves modifying the sound settings in Windows. I haven't installed the game and won't be able to until probably next week.

bread's done
Back