Feedback
106 (100%)
Last friday i ordered

Pirates of the caribbean for the psp

game never shows till today

8 days after shipping it...

open up the package and there IS NO GAME INSIDE THE BOX

send an email and they are like

Ummmm there should of been a game in the box we dont know what to tell you... we will have to send a request to see if we can even attempt a refund

fu gamefly im not going to wait for your piece of crap company to screw me over anymore i just called up and disputed the credit card charge

Ouch O_O I have never had a problem with Gamefly... Id ask for a phone number to call and get a hold of a supervisor.

[quote name='Dr. Pizza']Ouch O_O I have never had a problem with Gamefly... Id ask for a phone number to call and get a hold of a supervisor.[/QUOTE]

they been screwing me over for weeks (months) game gets back monday and they wait till thursday before shipping something out even if i have 4 games showing NOW

they go ummmm ummmmm ummm

give it another day for game to ship

[quote name='AugustAPC']You speak
in a pseudo-rhythm
that makes me
feel as if
I am reading poetry[/QUOTE]

I'm having a hard time identifying the meter.

[quote name='sthenic']Dont poke fun...he's obviously retarded[/QUOTE]

this is why CAG has gone to hell.. cause cheapy allows people like this on the site .

whatever if you need to call names to make yourself feel better go ahead i dont give a flying fuck what you think

[quote name='Squarehard']I'm having a hard time identifying the meter.[/QUOTE]

You're doing it wrong
Try instead
I'm having a hard time
identifying the meter.
Is this any easier

We want to jam with slidecage:
to unveil his description, dancing with line-breaks.
Order the cheap deal, know the curse when it backfires;
won't you jam with slidecage
in the [empty space]
where his game should be?

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']We want to jam with slidecage:
to unveil his description, dancing with line-breaks.
Order the cheap deal, know the curse when it backfires;
won't you jam with slidecage
in the [empty space]
where his game should be?[/QUOTE]
*finger snap applause*

think of it as this way.....

Gamefly gamed you... instead of you gaming them. Karma?

plus pulling the chargeback is a bit ... 'hole-ish considering the company will be doing something.

i have never had a bad experience with them. i had a xbox 360 game show up with a smashed up game case. contacted them they sent out a new one next day.

[quote name='slidecage']this is why CAG has gone to hell.. cause cheapy allows people like this on the site .

whatever if you need to call names to make yourself feel better go ahead i dont give a flying fuck what you think[/QUOTE]

I disagree. CAG has gone to hell because of people like you. Learn how to read and write in a civilized manner and people won't give you shit. It's not hard to use proper sentences and paragraphs when writing.

Yeah that's why I like the Blockbuster $15 a month rental service. You just drive over to your local store, grab what you want, and you're good. The only thing is that they don't have the best selection. But they do usually get a lot of copies of the latest blockbuster game and if you go on release date there is almost always a copy. That's how I've played GOW3 and now Arkham City.

I never had a problem until recently, they won't even send me a tracking number for my pruchase
[quote name='Mosker']I'm still waiting for something I ordered weeks ago. Is this standard for non-members?[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back