GameFly coupons?

I ordered pizza last night and got the code but i fucked up and they cancelled the account. Apparently because I had a trial long ago I cannot have another.

[quote name='genfuyung']I ordered pizza last night and got the code but i fucked up and they cancelled the account. Apparently because I had a trial long ago I cannot have another.[/QUOTE]

Use a different e-mail address. I had an account canceled, but I got another one. I don't remember if I changed my address (It was over a year ago).

[quote name='Gamehead']Use a different e-mail address. I had an account canceled, but I got another one. I don't remember if I changed my address (It was over a year ago).[/quote]

Its because i used my same home address again. Either way i dont have the code anymore so i cant get the free trial

[quote name='mardorion']If you want I can send you a referral. Just PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you one.[/quote] for a 30 day?

It says you can try it for free or start for 8.95. Not sure how long the free period is for though.

[quote name='mardorion']It says you can try it for free or start for 8.95. Not sure how long the free period is for though.[/quote]

Yeah i think thats just for a week. Thanks for the offer though.:D

bread's done
Back