GameFly Daily Deals: Battlefield 3 (360) $20, LOTR: War in the North $10, SC V $20

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='theflicker']Ditto. Got my order in.[/QUOTE]
I saw this thread got bumped and decided to check just for the hell of it. Got lucky. Swore off buying videogames for awhile but bought it anyways. :lol:

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']QFT. When I missed No More Heroes for $9.99, I kept refreshing the page every chance I got. I needed to get that game! I checked back randomly at 1pm two days later, and I didn't hesitate to order it. Hate/love this damn site, lol.[/QUOTE]

I scored Shattered Dimensions the same way. I was SO pissed I missed it the night before, refreshed the page the next day for about an hour or so and grabbed one!

Also, I'm happy to see that I was wrong and a few more guys were able to snag Catherine on a restock. I got it for $15 during the monthly sale last month, where it sold out within an hour. So I'm really surprised they have so many copies still available to sell.

[quote name='tylerh1701']I scored Shattered Dimensions the same way. I was SO pissed I missed it the night before, refreshed the page the next day for about an hour or so and grabbed one!

Also, I'm happy to see that I was wrong and a few more guys were able to snag Catherine on a restock. I got it for $15 during the monthly sale last month, where it sold out within an hour. So I'm really surprised they have so many copies still available to sell.[/QUOTE]

That game is pretty decent. I was able to snag a copy when BBV had their 3 for $21 sale. I still need to finish it...Lol

DAMMIT. I'm about to check-out Catherine (just need to sign in to Gamefly), right when a co-worker walks up and asks what game I'm buying. I do a google image search to show him, lasting about 3 minutes, and when he leaves, the game goes out of stock. What the balls.

[quote name='JawnMan']DAMMIT. I'm about to check-out Catherine (just need to sign in to Gamefly), right when a co-worker walks up and asks what game I'm buying. I do a google image search to show him, lasting about 3 minutes, and when he leaves, the game goes out of stop. What the balls.[/QUOTE]

Same here! A coworker distracted me at work how dare he! I missed out again :(

Just got my order in for Catherine. I've been trying to catch that game at a good price for a couple months now.

Edit: And it's still showing available. You up there... try again.

[quote name='JMusic']Just got my order in for Catherine. I've been trying to catch that game at a good price for a couple months now.

Edit: And it's still showing available. You up there... try again.[/QUOTE]

I refreshed about 5 minutes after my post and noticed it was back in stock. Managed to snag one. Hopefully it actually ships.

How the heck is it in stock one minute, out of stock 3 minutes later, and then in-stock 5 minutes after that? These guys must be trolling us.

I played the demo to Catherine, and it's a great game and everything, but what are the chances it'll be $10 or less by the end of the year? I've got such a massive backlog and so little spending money that I'm not sure if I should splurge on it. =\

[quote name='Donut2922']Same here! A coworker distracted me at work how dare he! I missed out again :([/QUOTE]

haha me three, stupid work.

[quote name='guardkitty']If I were to use a free trial, would I just be able to rent and then click keep on Catherine for the PS3?[/QUOTE]
if they send it out today before 7 pm central which they won't, yes

[quote name='Blade']I played the demo to Catherine, and it's a great game and everything, but what are the chances it'll be $10 or less by the end of the year? I've got such a massive backlog and so little spending money that I'm not sure if I should splurge on it. =\[/QUOTE]

Extremely small chance unless they reprint it. It's already selling out at $15 in less than 15 minutes for a used PS3 copy on gamefly, no need for them to go lower than that.

I finally had my first bad disc experience with Gamefly. Halo CE: Anniversary was unplayable and I've got to say that it sucks there is no 1 for 1 returns.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Hoping for something great tonight...this might be the first time in years they've had this running sale and I didn't buy at least 1 game.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

Hoping for Deadmund's Quest, that one looks fun for cheap. Also wish I was a paying Gamefly member so I could snag the DMC Collection for $25

[quote name='tylerh1701']Hoping for Deadmund's Quest, that one looks fun for cheap. Also wish I was a paying Gamefly member so I could snag the DMC Collection for $25[/QUOTE]

Man... I have that game out right now and it's showing up 22.49 after my discount and i just got my 5 coupon... And I'm still debating on that or to wait for tonight's sales...

Yeah I jumped on the $25 sale for DMC as well in the email they sent me it said the sale was gonna end on the 24th

[quote name='tylerh1701']Hoping for Deadmund's Quest, that one looks fun for cheap. Also wish I was a paying Gamefly member so I could snag the DMC Collection for $25[/QUOTE]
check target for deadmunds. I've seen that on clearance at just about every target

[quote name='CheapyD']Attention, Gunslingers:
Keep a (golden)eye open for the Shadows of Katmai.[/QUOTE]
007 Goldeneye (hopefully reloaded), Cabelas Survival: Shadows of Katmai, and maybe Gunslingers for wii

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']007 Goldeneye, Cabelas Survival: Shadows of Katmai, and maybe Gunslingers for wii[/QUOTE]
so no money is being spent

I had Catherine at the top of my Q and they didn't send the game today. I had wanted to keep it, I'm guessing they didn't send it to me for this very reason. These deals are getting shady.

[quote name='zechs34']Man... I have that game out right now and it's showing up 22.49 after my discount and i just got my 5 coupon... And I'm still debating on that or to wait for tonight's sales...[/QUOTE]

Damn, I Would jump all over that. Mostly because I've never played them and am dying to check out 1 & 3.

[quote name='akir']check target for deadmunds. I've seen that on clearance at just about every target[/QUOTE]

I saw it for $11.98. I have a sealed copy I got for free. I'll play it eventually, lol.

I missed out on Cathrine last time, and missed it yesterday but this morning I checked GF for a "WTF" moment and it was in stock!!

Now it has shipped and is on its way.

bread's done
Back