GameFly Daily Deals: Battlefield 3 (360) $20, LOTR: War in the North $10, SC V $20

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Cool! I'm glad it all worked out for you. Sounds like a cool game, and you definitely got a great deal on it.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Received my copy of The Last Crusade. Played through the first two missions with no problem. Enjoying it so far. There's one chip on there, but it's not as bad as others have mentioned.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='narec']anyone know if there will be new deals tonight? hoping for dirt 3 9.99.[/QUOTE]

Deals tonight will be a recap of the past few, then a new batch starting next Monday.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Tonight is a restock sale right? I'll probably still check, and see what they have. I only picked up two games this time around. El Shaddai, and The Cursed Crusade.[/QUOTE]

Was the El Shaddai Gamefly sale price $15? Because Newegg had(still has?) it for $15 new. This game looks like a $6-10 game honestly, so I've been holding out.

And yes, tonight should all be repeats only

[quote name='WormFOODx']Would be nice for some hints again Cheapy! Can you write it as a haiku?[/QUOTE]

Bills keep stacking up,
Backlog is ridiculous,
Resist temptation.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Was the El Shaddai Gamefly sale price $15? Because Newegg had(still has?) it for $15 new. This game looks like a $6-10 game honestly, so I've been holding out.

And yes, tonight should all be repeats only[/QUOTE]
If you don't mind wearing sunglasses while playing the game(lotsa blindingly bright transition screens) then it's not bad. But I had BB PM Amazon for $20 or something and I played it for 2-3 hours and I just couldn't stand the game(and those bright screens:cool:).

[quote name='aaronrodgers']if Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 goes back up I think I'll bite. Having way too much fun with Warriors Orochi 3. :)[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm waiting for. I regret not getting DWG3.

[quote name='Namerson']Does Gamefly ever have deals on DS games? I don't think I've seen one[/QUOTE]
It's not very often but they do have sales on them.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If you don't mind wearing sunglasses while playing the game(lotsa blindingly bright transition screens) then it's not bad. But I had BB PM Amazon for $20 or something and I played it for 2-3 hours and I just couldn't stand the game(and those bright screens:cool:).[/QUOTE]

Showing my age here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2LTL8KgKv8

[quote name='aaronrodgers']if Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 goes back up I think I'll bite. Having way too much fun with Warriors Orochi 3. :)[/QUOTE]

I wasn't expecting much when I picked it up what, last week? But it's actually a lot of fun!

Tonight's deals end on Monday or at sellout. Sales may continue next week.
Titles don't seem to have the sale prices yet, but I gotta run out.

:360: Hunted: The Demon's Forge $7.99
:360: First Templar $9.99
:360: Forza Motorsport 3 $9.99
:360: Gears of War 2 $9.99
:360: Supremacy MMA $9.99
:360: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 $12.99
:360: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon $12.99
:360: UFC Undisputed 2010 $7.99
:ps3: UFC Undisputed 2010 $7.99
:ps3: Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Beyblade: Metal Fusion - Battle Fortress $14.99
:wii: Just Dance Summer Party $12.99
:wii: Wipeout $12.99

[quote name='narec']anyone try ufc 2010?[/QUOTE]
Wouldn't recommend it, the whole stats decay crap really screws with Career Mode. I haven't played Undisputed 3 but EA Sports MMA was freaking good compared to the Undisputed 2k9/2k10, it's just too bad they purchased Pride FC, so no more EA MMA :(.

[quote name='Rouzhokuu']Bleh, too much 360 garbage.[/QUOTE]

Same thing I was thinking. I'd buy Gears of War 2 if I still had a 360 though.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Was the El Shaddai Gamefly sale price $15? Because Newegg had(still has?) it for $15 new. This game looks like a $6-10 game honestly, so I've been holding out.

And yes, tonight should all be repeats only[/QUOTE]

It was $9.99. It was available maybe for an hour (X360) copy. Then the PS3 copy was $14.99 I believe. My copy came mint so I was happy.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']LOL Lucian

I'm a kid from the 80's too.[/QUOTE]

Lol, I love that song. I doing it randomly all of the time. It started with GTAVC. Never left my head since. I'm a 90's baby, but I wish I was born in the 80's. Those glasses look sick! I want a pair.

I like how Cheapy doesn't immediately update the original post with deals, and lets us regulars of the thread get first dibs, thanks Cheapy.

Argh, so tempted on Naruto but my Rise of a Ninja has yet to arrive and I'm not sure if this is the type of game for me (I've only seen like the first 80 episodes of Naurto, but like it overall).

I'm not a fan of Naruto, but love the game. The graphics are gorgeous, the music is good, the fighting system is fantastic, and the rest of the game (which is basically an RPG) is also extremely good. There isn't really a single thing about it that isn't a pleasure to play.

bread's done
Back