GameFly Daily Deals: Battlefield 3 (360) $20, LOTR: War in the North $10, SC V $20

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
damn i am so on tehe fence for Deus Ex, I played a little of it and it was a little slow for my taste but there is so much in the game.

Dang, got my copy of Warhammer today and it won't install.
[quote name='Lugi']missed NFS AND Catherine.

Life's gay sometimes[/QUOTE]

What's gay about not being able to buy games?

[quote name='Coltin']Dang, got my copy of Warhammer today and it won't install.

What's gay about not being able to buy games?[/QUOTE]

I'm sure he's making a comment on marriage inequality.

THERE WAS A DEAL ON THE WEEKEND?!!

Dang, how did I miss Deus Ex... I mean, for 10 dollars I could easily be convinced to get that.... anyone care to easily convince me? Assuming it comes back in stock of course. I've been on the fence about it for a while but that price is just so alluring..

[quote name='kitsunisan']If nothing else you can still grab two old ps2 games and hustle down to a Target with a mobile department and trade them in for $20 credit, NFS is $30 there I believe.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=319843[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately I already did the deal for Rayman Origins and I ended up with a guy who was a stickler about only letting me do it once....they didn't have NFS in stock at the time.

I just got my copy of Catherine and it is scratched and won't install :(

Just reported the problem, not sure what gamefly does in situations like this.

Send you a return shipping label and refund your money.

If you can get it resurfaced for cheap, you may want to look into that, because gamefly won't send ya a replacement.

I got my Xbox copy of Catherine yesterday. It had a few chips, but barely any scratches. It loaded 100% without issue. Always impressed with Gamefly's used products.

[quote name='mightymek']I got my Xbox copy of Catherine yesterday. It had a few chips, but barely any scratches. It loaded 100% without issue. Always impressed with Gamefly's used products.[/QUOTE]

Can you really say you're impressed that Gamefly is the only place in the world that sells chipped games?

I actually bought Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit the first time Gamefly offered it for $9.99. It was chipped to hell and I thought it wouldn't play, but it did - kinda. After I beat the first dozen or so tracks, I got stuck because all the levels I'm on now have holes in the courses - the chipped disc altered the game! I wasn't even mad because it was funny, so I kept it.

[quote name='whitereflection']Can you really say you're impressed that Gamefly is the only place in the world that sells chipped games?

I actually bought Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit the first time Gamefly offered it for $9.99. It was chipped to hell and I thought it wouldn't play, but it did - kinda. After I beat the first dozen or so tracks, I got stuck because all the levels I'm on now have holes in the courses - the chipped disc altered the game! I wasn't even mad because it was funny, so I kept it.[/QUOTE]

That sucks that happened to your NFS game. I have never had a problem with my Gamefly games, so I guess I can say I'm impressed. Aside from the chips, everything else is always in great condition and the prices are really good. I really have no complaints. I never care what my used discs look like as long as they play fine.

You don't need to be Harry Potter or an Ace magician to appreciate tonight's deals. There will be Zero Record of you skipping the deals, if you decide to do so.

[quote name='narec']Record of Agarest War Zero?[/QUOTE]

that's what I'm thinking it is as well... too bad only the xbox360 version is in stock.

If it is Ace Combat, is the newest one any good? I picked up Agarest War Zero on sale for 15 about a month back, definitely recommend it to you guys if it's at that price.

Harry Potter games aren't that good, are they?

[quote name='tylerh1701']Might be Lego Harry Potter, those aren't awful.[/QUOTE]

Please be years 5-7 for $9.99 for PS3 or Xbox. I was so upset last week when it was Wii only.

[quote name='theking20']so........where is it[/QUOTE]

Is that what she told you, not like a gentlemen to leave a lady unimpressed!

bread's done
Back