GameFly Daily Deals: Battlefield 3 (360) $20, LOTR: War in the North $10, SC V $20

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='whitereflection']Rayman!! Everyone buy it so there's a sequel!![/QUOTE]

If you're trying to convince the developers to make a sequel, you'll have to buy a new physical copy or digital download version. AFAIK, it will be available on PSN starting May 15 for $15, which is a great price and the developers/publishers will see a portion of your money.

[quote name='whitereflection']Rayman!! Everyone buy it so there's a sequel!![/QUOTE]

Because we all know used game sales will help the chances.

Now, DLC on the other hand...

[quote name='Idiotekque']Out of curiosity, how was it packaged and what system was it for (jewel case or new gen sized)?[/QUOTE]

It is a PS3 game. It was some usps cardboard box covering. It was like the box Wendy's uses for their burgers with the game inside. Zero cushion and the game was moving in the box. The result being case smashed, artwork torn and disc scratched (light scratches). I only spent like 8 bucks for it so I don't even feel like returning it but the seller is being slightly rude. I was given like 4-5 days to return it and I couldn't since I got busy and so now I'm being accused of basically renting a game and returning it. And the game was listed in very good condition.

I can't seem to figure out how to buy dead island for the 360. I'm guessing it's sold out to nonmembers? Cheapy's link takes me to rent page, but clicking keep does nothing.

[quote name='linkbear']I can't seem to figure out how to buy dead island for the 360. I'm guessing it's sold out to nonmembers? Cheapy's link takes me to rent page, but clicking keep does nothing.[/QUOTE]

That means it's sold out. There will be a red Buy button if it's still available. Keep is just if you're a Gamefly member, and have the game in your possession as part of their rentals.

Shit, I may be in for at least a couple tonight. I was going to try and hit up TRU for the Lego HP/Pirates combo for ~$28 but we'll see how this pans out...plus no TRU near me seems to have both in stock.

[quote name='Wario64']It's funny that Origins can mean multiple games. Such creative titles[/QUOTE]

Come on X-men Origins: Wolverine!

[quote name='UJam']Come on X-men Origins: Wolverine![/QUOTE]
i wish this was the game but i dont see a choice to buy it only rent it so it will not happen

Grabbed Lego Harry Potter 5-7 and Need for Speed: The Run both for Xbox, I wanted to play both and for $25 w/ 10% discount, I couldn't pass them up. And Rayman is a excellent game, especially for that price.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Called it[/QUOTE]

Nothing quite like making yourself feel important. Golf clap please.

Eh....nothing I want tonight....maybe tomorrow.

[quote name='jmbreci']Nothing quite like making yourself feel important. Golf clap please.

Eh....nothing I want tonight....maybe tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Yeah thats it.

I wanted LEGO Harry Potter for $10, but this is good enough. I have enough racing games to play, so The Run can wait.

I finally got Rayman Origins, been waiting for some time to pick that up, and finally something to buy from all these nightly deals, I was getting a little to antsy each night.

In for Rayman, I know it's been cheap new before but I really want this game and missed out before. I haven't seen anything I've wanted recently in the GF deals so I will give them my money for this.

Those are some great deals. Lego HP is interesting but after a bunch of lego games, I'm kind of through with them

Rayman was a huge tempt for me, but I honestly see myself renting it for a weekend from redbox or something like that.

Hoping for a deal on something thatll make me dig for my wallet tomorrow! Thanks again Cheapy!

bread's done
Back