GameFly Daily Deals: Battlefield 3 (360) $20, LOTR: War in the North $10, SC V $20

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Got Rayman Origins a couple weeks ago with the Target trade in and have had Lego HP 5-7 for awhlie. Thanks again for the heads up nonetheless.

In for Rayman. Just cancelled my gamefly account too after not using it for months and had a $5 coupon off a used game. I can't pass that up.

You should buy Rayman. All of you. You, and you, and you, and you, and you, and you, and you, and you, and even you.

I bought it for $20 and I felt like I ripped off Ubisoft. I hadn't enjoyed a plat former that much since.........I can't recall when.

Might pick up Rayman & The Run. I need to play through my backlog, but its hard not to go in on deals while I have the money since soon I won't have really any extra.

Will decide later after I play the trial for The Run

[quote name='Gosha']YS Chronicles for PSP is also only $14.99 shipped... http://www.gamefly.com/Buy-Ys-I--II-Chronicles/143790/ Pretty good price for the game.[/QUOTE]

I just checked the PSN (via the Media Go) and all the Ys games (oath, seven, chronicles) for the PSP are $14.99. Unless you need the physical game, this route means no shipping and more money goes to the developers.

[quote name='g13']Are the ps3 and 360 version essentially the same or is one version better than the other?[/QUOTE]

I want to say one version had superior audio mixing (maybe the PS3 ver?) but....other than that, no. Well, the PS3 outputs at 1080p and the 360 at an upscaled 1080p.

I never noticed.

[quote name='CheapyD']Damn, Rayman is gone. Was going to pick one up.[/QUOTE]

Wow I'm surprised you didn't get a copy out of all of us Cheapy. I bought it when it was $20 at BestBuy and will never regret that purchase

Already have ,Rayman, platinumed LHP 5-7, and I rented NFS The Run and thought it was a turd. Good deals overall though.

Rayman Origins will be on sale for PS+ next week on May 29th for only $2 more ($15). That is another chance to get it if you missed this sale.

Grabbed Rayman and Harry Potter for :ps3: (earlier, just before 7). Glad I remembered to check, cuz Rayman apparently flew off the shelves. Harry Potter was about $3 more than I wanted to pay, but worked good to bundle with another game and get faster shipping.

Is The Run any good? The story sounded pretty cool gotta keep winning to stay alive, any redeeming factors from it?

Hopefully Rayman for 360 gets restocked tomorrow morning.

[quote name='plutoknight']I want to say one version had superior audio mixing (maybe the PS3 ver?) but....other than that, no. Well, the PS3 outputs at 1080p and the 360 at an upscaled 1080p.

I never noticed.[/QUOTE]

Gracias.

Need for Speed is really fun. If you are in need of a fun, short campaign and additional time trial-esque races, then I would pick it up. In short, if you liked Hot Pursuit, you will like this. And the gameplay is easier than Hot Pursuit.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Is The Run any good? The story sounded pretty cool gotta keep winning to stay alive, any redeeming factors from it?

Hopefully Rayman for 360 gets restocked tomorrow morning.[/QUOTE]

Bought it for 20 at best buy about month ago or so and really enjoyed it. I dont ever play racing games usally hate them liked this one. Story is kinda cool with some fun moments but its enough to give you a reason to race.

Yeah Gamefly is officially killing it again. Bought 2 tonight and would have grabbed 2 last night if I hadn't just bought Silent Hill HD and Dead Island.

I never cared for Rayman as a character... he was just kinda lame to me. Him and Crash Bandicoot...

I hear this new Rayman is really good though... so I'll probably pick it up when I can find it 9.99 or cheaper

[quote name='oldgoon']Got Rayman Origins a couple weeks ago with the Target trade in and have had Lego HP 5-7 for awhlie. Thanks again for the heads up nonetheless.[/QUOTE]

Same here, and I also picked up NFS for free during that promo. Nothing for me tonight though. My girlfriend and I are properly waiting for the Rayman sequel to come out. We had a blast with Origins. Challenging and rewarding game.

I bought Rayman Origins new for $20.

I hope it gets restocked so you all can enjoy the FUN! such a great game, from the graphics, gameplay, even the music, everything is just top notch.

I was lucky to check the thread early and got myself a 360 copy of Rayman. I wavered so much on all the $20 deals. Didn't hesitate this time around. I was so excited to see it pop up for ~14 total.

Nice set of games but own all 3 already....Rayman & The Run really fun games....enjoy and be back tomorrow to checkout new set of games after work.

bread's done
Back