Gamefly Daily Deals - Cities XL 2012 $13.59, Expansion $5.10 (PC)

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
All used games in the sale come with free shipping. Games come complete with manual, case, and online passes.
(If you don't see an option to BUY the game but only to RENT it along with "keep for $$$" on its page, than it is no longer available for purchase without a subscription as they currently only have enough copies marked for rental purposes. Be sure to check back in on this thread or the site itself as titles do come back in stock. In my experience, games get restocked around 10AM - 2PM EDT but YMMV.)

:pc:Cities XL 2012 $13.59
:pc:Cities XL 2012 Expansion $5.10

This post is wikified, feel free to update as new deals come out.

Link to Gamefly's twitter feed
Link to Gamefly's store page, sorted by price/free shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Grabbed Price is Right, should be fun with family and friends. Pretty much have everything else. Thanks for posting OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BNoyes']This is driving me crazy. Nearly every site known to man has had the PS3 version of Silent Hill HD for under $30 new or under $20 used, but the 360 version never gets the deal price.[/QUOTE]

Patience, friend.

[quote name='tylerh1701']...Price is Right, should be fun with a family and friends...[/QUOTE]

Lol @ fun with "a" family. I can imagine you going door to door .... *knock-knock* "Hello Smith family, would you guys like to play some Price is Right this fine evening?"

Managed to get Catherine, finally. Considering on Ace Combat assault horizon, is it any good? I did enjoy Ace Combat 6 when I had an xbox 360.

Pretty good for $27.04, I finally caved in and bought Ace Combat: AH & Catherine. FML, here's the beginning to a new backlog. :roll:

Not a ton on the 360 side for me doesn't NFS:The Run need an online pass? That would still make it $17.99 unless you can play SP without it. BF3 is a good price since I just traded it for twice that. I want Dark Souls but I can continue to wait that out since the Prepare to Die version will release this winter. Now time to look at PS3.

Edit FF-XIII-2 is good at $15 also but I just traded that. Getting rid of some backlog at BBY has been liberating for my impulsive CAG ways.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Not a ton on the 360 side for me doesn't NFS:The Run need an online pass? That would still make it $17.99 unless you can play SP without it. BF3 is a good price since I just traded it for twice that. I want Dark Souls but I can continue to wait that out since the Prepare to Die version will release this winter. Now time to look at PS3.[/QUOTE]
Yeah it does, but you'll receive the online pass when you buy it from Gamefly. $7.99 is a good price for The Run I'd say.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Not a ton on the 360 side for me doesn't NFS:The Run need an online pass? That would still make it $17.99 unless you can play SP without it. BF3 is a good price since I just traded it for twice that. I want Dark Souls but I can continue to wait that out since the Prepare to Die version will release this winter. Now time to look at PS3.[/QUOTE]

yes but you will get a pass with your game because every gamefly game has the online pass since they don't send out the original boxes with rentals

[quote name='eXiON']Yeah it does, but you'll receive the online pass when you buy it from Gamefly. $7.99 is a good price for The Run I'd say.[/QUOTE]

oh yeah...duh...ok in for that...$8 is dirt cheap

[quote name='htz']Managed to get Catherine, finally. Considering on Ace Combat assault horizon, is it any good? I did enjoy Ace Combat 6 when I had an xbox 360.[/QUOTE]

assault horizon is nothing like ac 6. its like modern warfare michael bay ace combat just bleed on steroids. its fun :D

I am going to wait out KZ3 in hope that PS+ give it to use for free one of these months. Only interested in SP so I do not need a long term copy.

Saw a copy of Catherine went for it, hit submit, got put into saved items instead. Curse you limited quantity gods.

[quote name='blinknot4']Lol @ fun with "a" family. I can imagine you going door to door .... *knock-knock* "Hello Smith family, would you guys like to play some Price is Right this fine evening?"[/QUOTE]

Haha maybe I'll do that once I get the game. Man, I've been typo-crazy all day today!

[quote name='cancerman1120']oh yeah...duh...ok in for that...$8 is dirt cheap[/QUOTE]

Haha I was like, dude I see you around CAG all the time! How can you not know this? ;) But it's all good, like I said I've been making idiotic typos all day today.

[quote name='tylerh1701']
Haha I was like, dude I see you around CAG all the time! How can you not know this? ;) But it's all good, like I said I've been making idiotic typos all day today.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the thing is I KNOW this and yet I was totally having a brain fart. Even worse I was thinking about how BF3 would have an online pass and yet I was not making the connection for NFS. :lol:

I finally bought Catherine "new" from Gamestop when they had a sale but I cry every time it pops up at Gamefly for half the price because while I just had to have it I still haven't played it.

I must learn patience.

[quote name='htz']Managed to get Catherine, finally. Considering on Ace Combat assault horizon, is it any good? I did enjoy Ace Combat 6 when I had an xbox 360.[/QUOTE]

I loved it. The mixed reception it's received is due to not being anything similar to the previous games, and I guess for having a hackneyed plot where Russians are the bad guys, and maybe being a little too reliant on quick-time events.

You can play as a helicopter in this one and doing barrel rolls is always good for a laugh. The game also has three-player online co-op, which is a blast, but I'm not sure if there are still people online.

There's a demo and it's two full levels. Try it.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Yeah the thing is I KNOW this and yet I was totally having a brain fart. Even worse I was thinking about how BF3 would have an online pass and yet I was not making the connection for NFS. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Haha, I've had that happen to me too but worse. When I did some store trade-ins to Best Buy, I noticed they had missed one of my games and didn't give me the TiV for it. I couldn't go back since it was about 30 minutes away and I was on my way to work when I found out, so instead I blogged it on here and asked "Should I call them?"... Well no shit. :roll:

[quote name='Gamer_Boy14']Thinking about getting WWE All Stars. Any opinions on it?[/QUOTE]It's all right, but relatively shallow gameplay and short on content compared to full-fledged WWE games. Should have been a downloadable title. I'd say wait until it's $10-15.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Yeah the thing is I KNOW this and yet I was totally having a brain fart. Even worse I was thinking about how BF3 would have an online pass and yet I was not making the connection for NFS. :lol:[/QUOTE]

That's funny. It's just been one of those days...

[quote name='technicalstylez']assault horizon is nothing like ac 6. its like modern warfare michael bay ace combat just bleed on steroids. its fun :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='whitereflection']I loved it. The mixed reception it's received is due to not being anything similar to the previous games, and I guess for having a hackneyed plot where Russians are the bad guys, and maybe being a little too reliant on quick-time events.

You can play as a helicopter in this one and doing barrel rolls is always good for a laugh. The game also has three-player online co-op, which is a blast, but I'm not sure if there are still people online.

There's a demo and it's two full levels. Try it.[/QUOTE]
I bought it, not many flight games this gen, so willing to give it a try.

I'm so relieved :360:Battlefield 3 is out of stock. I already have it on Playstation 3 but was going to rebuy it to play with some coworkers.

Edit: Dance Central all the way. I have no personal experience but Harmonix developed it and it was the only reason to own a Kinect for the first few months according to critic reviews.

[quote name='antlp89']Some really nice deals, especially if you are looking to flip onto goozex.[/QUOTE]

Honestly.. at this point I prob wouldnt place anything further on goozex... i have a bunch of points and probably havent received anything all year...Dontk now what to do with all my points since all I can prob get is junk.

[quote name='guyver2077']Honestly.. at this point I prob wouldnt place anything further on goozex... i have a bunch of points and probably havent received anything all year...Dontk now what to do with all my points since all I can prob get is junk.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I cashed out half a year ago. Only have 250 points left. Their dumb decisions leading to huge inflation finally caught up

The run looks tempting. I want price is right for a party style game, but isn't that the price on psn and xbla?

[quote name='guyver2077']dance central 1 vs just dance 3? Anyone have any experience with both titles?[/QUOTE]
i'd recommend dance central 1 since the dance moves seem less ridiculous than just dance 3, i havent played JD3 but i've seen enough youtube videos to make me not want to buy it, but if you want i'd recommend Dance central 2 and porting all the songs from dance central 1 over to DC2 if you have a valid code somewhere

I would get Ace Combat 360 if it was in stock. Nothing else that really grabs me, besides SCV, but with all the bad things I've heard I'll wait until it's cheaper.

catherine ps3 is already gone, too bad NFS isnt for ps3 i woulda bit. silent hill should be 10 unless they fix the terrible choppiness in a ps2 game.

great deals, but i have most of them already.

[quote name='SevereTireDamage']It's all right, but relatively shallow gameplay and short on content compared to full-fledged WWE games. Should have been a downloadable title. I'd say wait until it's $10-15.[/QUOTE]

With free shipping and tax it came up to $12.xx so I think it's a pretty good deal.

[quote name='garrett007']The run is tempting, but I just got dirt showdown today. It would just sit in my backlog for months.[/QUOTE]

How badass would it be if Taco Bell started selling games like those Xbox games from Burger King a while back? Call it "Taco Bell: The Runs." It would be like Crazy Taxi except you have to drive your passengers to the nearest restroom before their ass explodes in your cab.

After seeing Downpour sell out at my BBs, I bought the HD collection as a consolation prize. $15 is just the right price to try it out, even with all the problems it has.

[quote name='earvcunanan']What the f.

So many games I want are getting sold out already. Ace Combat went by quick for both platforms >_

[quote name='Bosamba']Slick Deals actually beat me to the punch by 6 minutes posting the main store link and alerting their users. At that point the sale had been listed on Twitter for 22 minutes. Plus, Gamefly hasn't had a console game sale in awhile so people's anticipations were growing.

That being said, check back periodically in this thread or on the site itself as they will restock some titles around midday till June 18. Last time they had a similar sale to this in May I managed to snag Catherine on the very last day around 1:30PM EDT.[/QUOTE]

LOTS of people have mentioned waiting for Ace Combat to go on sale again as well. I'm not surprised at all that that one flew off the shelves.

[quote name='guyver2077']dance central 1 vs just dance 3? Anyone have any experience with both titles?[/QUOTE]

I have both. Honestly, I prefer Just Dance 3. I fully admit that Dance Central is the more technically competent game. Each suffers from a bit of Kinect jank, but Dance Central is more precise. If you are looking at a competitive experiece, I'd go with DC. But as far as fun, I think the goofy dancers and routines of JD3 are more interesting than the stylized/stereotypical dancers of DC. I like more of the song list of JD3, and the drop-in drop out nature of co-op/competition in JD3 works better for groups.

Note, I play a lot with my kids.

bread's done
Back