Gamefly- [DEAD] Resident Evil 6 $10, Assassin's Creed: Rev $10, Epic Mickey 2 Wii $13

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
All these games have free shipping, and Gamefly games almost always come with original boxes, manuals, and other inserts (such as Online Passes). These games are used, however.

Good deals tend to go in and out of stock over the course of the day. If the game you want is out of stock (i.e., you can only "Keep" or "Rent" it but not "Buy" it) then keep checking every once in a while to see if it restocks.

NO NEW DEALS TODAY. MAY BE THE END OF DAILY DEALS FOR A WHILE.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bulldozer86']I always say this but I always mean it. You guys never steer me wrong. I have a reliable co-op buddy who happens to be my best friend and we are always looking for passable/good/great co-op experiences. Is RE6 worth it at this price point? Either sell me on it or bash it, if you can find the time.

Thanks in advance cags, and keep it cheap![/QUOTE]
For anything split-screen co op related, ask me:cool:
Buy it.

This will be the third time I'm buying Resident Evil 6.
Got it with the Best Buy coupon-returned it later. Got a price match of Archives during an Amazon Gold Box-returned it later.

This time I'm keeping it. And who knows, I may actually play it too.

[quote name='ckc4043']Thank you for your help...I sucks that I miss RE6 in ps3. Is it possible to restock for daily deal? I heard that the chance is minimal...[/QUOTE]You heard right--random restocks have been known to happen while a set of deals is still active, so the only advice I can give is to keep checking this thread and/or keep refreshing the page on Gamefly in the hopes that the "Buy" button reappears.

[quote name='Vigilante']You heard right--random restocks have been known to happen while a set of deals is still active, so the only advice I can give is to keep checking this thread and/or keep refreshing the page on Gamefly in the hopes that the "Buy" button reappears.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Vigilante. I very appreciate for your help.

in for re6 360. gonna get rid of my ps3 copy that i barely played. i hate myself for thinking that i'll have more of a desire to play this game knowing it's on my 360. damn.

In for 1 RE6 for Xbox 360. Bought it at Best Buy a while back for $20, thought about it and returned it saying "It'll go on sale cheaper soon enough"

Sure as shit it did. First Gamefly purchase hope it's positive. Thinking of Darksiders 2 for PS3, I have it on Xbox but haven't opened it yet. 1000'd Darksiders 1 on 360 and have 1 for PS3 from plus I gotta plat.

Can someone order a copy of Aliens: CM (xbox360) for me? I can paypal you the money. I just don't have the funds in my bank account right now. PM me if you can help. Thanks!

Picked up Aliens and resident evil give them a shot though I have been having trouble with disc read error from games at da fly and the last game look like it belonged to an angry cat.

Thanks to those who suggested RE6 after my initial inquiry, my best bud and I tried the demo and fell in love with it's complete insanity. We are both in for 1 and are very happy co-op buddies right now.

[quote name='whitereflection']They don't restock on the first day. Try again tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

What is the time of the tomorrow? If you see it, please pm me. I really want that. I decide not to sleep for this deal!

[quote name='Francision']Phuck, I missed out on RE6 at $10. :( It's a good price for a so-so action game.[/QUOTE]

Same boat. Keep refreshing man

[quote name='Brash_Attack']Grabbed RE6 and Aliens because I hate myself.[/QUOTE]

Snagged Aliens for the same reason (already have RE6). I might play though the 6 hour campaign and trade it back somewhere for around $10ish if it's really as terrible as some people say. I'm a huge Alien fan, so I should get a kick out of the "fan service" even if it's just another third rate throwaway forgettable FPS. Sometimes I'm in the mood for a mindless shitty FPS (usually it's late at night, I'm tired, and none of my friends are online).

I received my Amazing Spiderman (360) game in the mail a few days ago. It's in mint condition except for a couple small little Gamefly Dents on the outer edge of the disc. It actually looks like no one has played it.

I'm usually not a stickler about slipcovers, but the mint condition metallic Spiderman slipcover looks nerdgasmic on this game. Well worth the $9.99+tax.

[quote name='ckc4043']still waiting.....[/QUOTE]

GF restocks around noon EST. So no need to stay up waiting. Just make sure to check the site at 11:55am and check for the next 20 minutes or so. Also, I'm fairly sure GF will have RE6 on sale for this price a few more times over the next couple of months.

[quote name='kill3r7']GF restocks around noon EST. So no need to stay up waiting. Just make sure to check the site at 11:55am and check for the next 20 minutes or so. Also, I'm fairly sure GF will have RE6 on sale for this price a few more times over the next couple of months.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot! I go to sleep first...

[quote name='Brash_Attack']Grabbed RE6 and Aliens because I hate myself.[/QUOTE]

I guess i don't hate myself. Since i didn't get those games. I picked up DS-2

Gamefly must be really desperate to get rid of RE6 stock. I accidentally ordered with an expired Visa and figured it would get declined but the status has changed to shipped. I placed a second order using paypal and that has also shipped with the charge pending, so now 2 copies of RE6 are on the way. I emailed them about the first order so hopefully I can just return to sender, or pay for it then return it or something.

[quote name='Sonne']Yeah why the fuck not. In for Aliens. I'll check back for RE6.[/QUOTE]
I never played Aliens before the patches, but it seems fine to me. It's not amazing, but if your a fan of the films it serves its purpose.

Sniper Elite V2 and Naruto Generations seem to be today's deals. I'm interested in Sniper Elite for the sake of destroying the genitals of nazi's, but ehh...

bread's done
Back