Gamefly- [DEAD] Resident Evil 6 $10, Assassin's Creed: Rev $10, Epic Mickey 2 Wii $13

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
All these games have free shipping, and Gamefly games almost always come with original boxes, manuals, and other inserts (such as Online Passes). These games are used, however.

Good deals tend to go in and out of stock over the course of the day. If the game you want is out of stock (i.e., you can only "Keep" or "Rent" it but not "Buy" it) then keep checking every once in a while to see if it restocks.

NO NEW DEALS TODAY. MAY BE THE END OF DAILY DEALS FOR A WHILE.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bardockkun']Sniper Elite V2 and Naruto Generations seem to be today's deals. I'm interested in Sniper Elite for the sake of destroying the genitals of nazi's, but ehh...[/QUOTE]

Might want to wait for the version that has all the DLC to be cheap, then you can take a crack at Der Fuhrer !!

Got NCAA 13(X360) in the mail today. Light scratches and 1 chip, but for 12 bucks, not bad. I always expect sports games to be a little more beat up than others.

[quote name='bardockkun']Sniper Elite V2 and Naruto Generations seem to be today's deals. I'm interested in Sniper Elite for the sake of destroying the genitals of nazi's, but ehh...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'll update the OP. Nothing special today.

[quote name='gmsick']I thought the re6 demo was pretty cool. Can't wait to play it. Now for halo 4 to hit $10 - $15[/QUOTE]

Re6.....It is gone..

I really wanna get NUNS Generations at $13, but I hate being unable to know what condition it's actually in. Do people ever get games without the cases/artwork? And do their games come with stickers on them? :x

Pulled the trigger on Naruto for Xbox. Been eyeing it for a while, $2.99 seems like the right price for me!

[quote name='Matenshi']I really wanna get NUNS Generations at $13, but I hate being unable to know what condition it's actually in. Do people ever get games without the cases/artwork? And do their games come with stickers on them? :x[/QUOTE]
Everything from Gamefly is with artwork, case, etc. For example I just got Sticker Star (3ds) from them, and it had the Nintendo Code that's included with new purchases, and it redeemed fine.

Ok, I bit on Sniper Elite V2 for 9.99. It's supposed to be better than Sniper Ghost Warrior which was on sale last week. For some reason, I'll buy almost anything I'm remotely interested in for 10 bucks.

[quote name='benjamouth']Might want to wait for the version that has all the DLC to be cheap, then you can take a crack at Der Fuhrer !![/QUOTE]
Then I shall wait for that and when it gets marked down to $10 or so I'll debate again and be back on square one.
[quote name='ckc4043']Re6.....It is gone..[/QUOTE]
I Don't think we could tell from your constant whining...

[quote name='anarchyburger']Gamefly must be really desperate to get rid of RE6 stock. I accidentally ordered with an expired Visa and figured it would get declined but the status has changed to shipped. I placed a second order using paypal and that has also shipped with the charge pending, so now 2 copies of RE6 are on the way. I emailed them about the first order so hopefully I can just return to sender, or pay for it then return it or something.[/QUOTE]

Would you mind changing the shipping address to my address lol....

[quote name='bardockkun']Then I shall wait for that and when it gets marked down to $10 or so I'll debate again and be back on square one.

I Don't think we could tell from your constant whining...[/QUOTE]

Anyways, just forget about it. I will shut up now. Actually, I love Leon.

[quote name='ckc4043']Is naruto worth $12? And sniper worth $10?[/QUOTE]

facepalm.jpg

[quote name='anarchyburger']Gamefly must be really desperate to get rid of RE6 stock. I accidentally ordered with an expired Visa and figured it would get declined but the status has changed to shipped. I placed a second order using paypal and that has also shipped with the charge pending, so now 2 copies of RE6 are on the way. I emailed them about the first order so hopefully I can just return to sender, or pay for it then return it or something.[/QUOTE]

Paypal? Gamefly? How?

Glad that I grabbed RE6 for $5 after my $5 off coupon and my 5% off all used purchases.
I played it on a rental and hated it but I think that I can make myself like it for $5, lol.

Went ahead and grabbed NCAA Football 13, at $13 plus tax and free shipping it's hard to pass up.
Good thing I waited, I was thinking of getting a used copy from BBY for $30 plus tax.

[quote name='lildirtygamer']Went ahead and grabbed NCAA Football 13, at $13 plus tax and free shipping it's hard to pass up.
Good thing I waited, I was thinking of getting a used copy from BBY for $30 plus tax.[/QUOTE]
CAG tip: Never buy a used game for more than $19.99, unless its a rare game.

[quote name='TooPoor']CAG tip: Never buy a used game for more than $19.99, unless its a rare game.[/QUOTE]

But many people bought a used game from AWD more than $20

[quote name='kill3r7']GF restocks around noon EST. So no need to stay up waiting. Just make sure to check the site at 11:55am and check for the next 20 minutes or so. Also, I'm fairly sure GF will have RE6 on sale for this price a few more times over the next couple of months.[/QUOTE]

I hope your words will come true! I will wait for the next deal of RE6!

OK so this is a PSA. PLEASE READ BELOW:

If any of you in this thread love Mario Kart, but have felt a little disillusioned by the more recent titles due to an overdose of... sameness about it, PLEASE, PLEASE (please) pick up Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. PLEASE. As someone kindly linked earlier, it's available in a 2-pack with the rather-good Sonic Generations for $12 PC DD. It looks gorgeous, and is simply the best karting arcade game I've played in years.

It feels like a cross between Mario Kart, After Burner, and Wave Race, and Outrun (it even has a traffic mode, for goodness sake!!). It's simply brilliant. It's polished beyond anything I've seen from Sega in years, is incredibly addictive, has so much to unlock, has an EXCELLENTLY-implemented time-trial mode, fun online, and is just REALLY good.

Seriously, if you don't like it, I'll give you your $12 back (not seriously, but I did make this pledge to my close friends. Nobody has asked me for $12 for what it's worth).

So, now, go here:

http://www.gamefly.com/Download-Son...nsformed-Bundle/5005771/?adtrackingid=cmju029

Add to cart.

Add coupon for 20% off:

GFDMAY20,

...and BUY IT NOW.

Anyone got opinions on the Naruto game? Haven't played one since Clash of Ninja 2 on Gamecube. Pretty nice price for this one, looks like.

I'm looking at Spec Ops, Syndicate, or Ghost Recon: FS. I've heard that Spec Ops and Syndicate are both incredibly short. But Yager and Starbreeze are both great developers...

Spec Ops any good? What do you guys think of these games? I wish The Witcher 2 was cheaper (it used to be $12).

[quote name='SunDevil77']Anyone got opinions on the Naruto game? Haven't played one since Clash of Ninja 2 on Gamecube. Pretty nice price for this one, looks like.[/QUOTE]

Then you should stop what you doing and pick it up, just for the graphics alone the game looks amazing. They even added a couple storylines to play thru and the gameplay is really fun. My only complaint is that certain characters are to overpowered for online matches, but its not that bad, more like you have to put more effort into learning how to counter moves.

[quote name='KnightRobby']I'm looking at Spec Ops, Syndicate, or Ghost Recon: FS. I've heard that Spec Ops and Syndicate are both incredibly short. But Yager and Starbreeze are both great developers...

Spec Ops any good? What do you guys think of these games? I wish The Witcher 2 was cheaper (it used to be $12).[/QUOTE]

Spec Ops is fantastic, good for one or two playthroughs.

[quote name='KnightRobby']I'm looking at Spec Ops, Syndicate, or Ghost Recon: FS. I've heard that Spec Ops and Syndicate are both incredibly short. But Yager and Starbreeze are both great developers...

Spec Ops any good? What do you guys think of these games? I wish The Witcher 2 was cheaper (it used to be $12).[/QUOTE]

Spec Ops tells a pretty good tale (heart of darkness). However, the game is a bit on the short side, which is the case with most FPS/TPS games these days. It's also worth noting that Spec Ops was free for PS+ users in March, I think.

Ghost Recon and Syndicate are just okay. Ghost Recon felt like any other generic FPS. I've been meaning to go back and finish both games but I simply do not have the time.

[quote name='ckc4043']Is naruto worth $12? And sniper worth $10?[/QUOTE]
Snipe Elite v2 is most definitely worth $10. It's a LOT of fun. Firing a shot from hundreds of yards a way and having it switch to bullet cam as your shot goes through another sniper's scope before exploding his head absolutely never gets old.

[quote name='KnightRobby']Spec Ops any good?.[/QUOTE]
Spec Ops is a lot of fun. I admittedly am quite early in my playthrough but it's fun. If you have PS+, it's free.

[quote name='kill3r7']Spec Ops tells a pretty good tale (heart of darkness). However, the game is a bit on the short side, which is the case with most FPS/TPS games these days. It's also worth noting that Spec Ops was free for PS+ users in March, I think.

Ghost Recon and Syndicate are just okay. Ghost Recon felt like any other generic Third person shooter. I've been meaning to go back and finish both games but I simply do not have the time.[/QUOTE]
Fixed

ops boring just ok nothing more...

Been playing Spec Ops this week, almost done. Can't wait to finish it up. It's great. I like Syndicate, but it's nothing special. I thought it had great atmosphere, but I wanted more from the story. The special abilities are cool. Overall I'd pick Spec Ops.

Hmm...watched a few videos of Sniper Elite, it looks kind of cool. Kind of makes me regret not picking it up yesterday when it was in stock. It will probably drop to this price again in the near future.

bread's done
Back