Gamefly- [DEAD] Resident Evil 6 $10, Assassin's Creed: Rev $10, Epic Mickey 2 Wii $13

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
All these games have free shipping, and Gamefly games almost always come with original boxes, manuals, and other inserts (such as Online Passes). These games are used, however.

Good deals tend to go in and out of stock over the course of the day. If the game you want is out of stock (i.e., you can only "Keep" or "Rent" it but not "Buy" it) then keep checking every once in a while to see if it restocks.

NO NEW DEALS TODAY. MAY BE THE END OF DAILY DEALS FOR A WHILE.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP is updated. And yes, I believe this is the first WiiU game they've ever put in one of their sales.

Vita sales are rather rare as well, but PSASBR Vita for $20 is a pretty terrible deal, considering the PS3 version was just $18 and there was a chance to get a free Vita version with that.

[quote name='alwayscheaper']Thought the same, got it, very dissatisfied. Id pass on it.[/QUOTE]

It's not a standard shooter. It's a stealth game where you have to do your best to pick off enemies one by one quietly - you have to time your shots with lightning to mask the sound of your sniper rifle in one level, for example - and if any are on your trail, you can use tripwire mines and the like to escape. The co-op is also fantastic; in one mode, one player plays as the sniper and the other plays the spotter/saboteur. The spotter marks targets for the sniper to eliminate so that the spotter can collect intel, bomb targets, etc. And last November, they added more multiplayer modes as free DLC, though I haven't tried them myself.

I've had nothing for Wii U since I bought it and have been desperately waiting for ZombiU to drop.

Thank you Gamefly.

[quote name='Vigilante']I guess the real question is whether or not ZombiU could drop to $10-$15 one day...[/QUOTE]

Arrggh. That's exactly what's running through my head right now. I think I will pass, only because it will just end up in my back log.

Wasn't Spec Ops: The Line free for PSN Plus members in March? It will probably be free again, saving you $10 if you're a member.

[quote name='TheHelix']Well for those on the fence on Spec Ops, $10 is a great price.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vigilante']I guess the real question is whether or not ZombiU could drop to $10-$15 one day...[/QUOTE]

I don't see why it wouldn't.

[quote name='Investor']Wasn't Spec Ops: The Line free for PSN Plus members in March? It will probably be free again, saving you $10 if you're a member.[/QUOTE]

They've never repeated a game outside of a few older games from the Sonic Genesis collection, so I really don't think it will be coming back to the PS+ lineup any time soon.

[quote name='Investor']Wasn't Spec Ops: The Line free for PSN Plus members in March? It will probably be free again, saving you $10 if you're a member.[/QUOTE]

Why do you think anything would be free again on PlayStation Plus? Name two games that have been free more than once.

Decided to grab ZombiU. Know several people who said it was pretty decent. At least this gives me another game to add to the the bare spot for Wii/Wii U games collection.

[quote name='whitereflection']Why do you think anything would be free again on PlayStation Plus? Name two games that have been free more than once.[/QUOTE]

Only thing I can think of that's been free more than once was that series of Sega Genesis games that came out.

Damn you Gamefly! I just bit on Spec Ops: The Line. I've heard great things about the campaign, and I can't possibly stay on the fence over $10

finally got spec ops
hopefully it comes with the fubar
even if it doesn't the DLC is only 5$ so still cheaper even if new
can't find the game anywhere!

spec ops is awesome.

aliens: cm -- horrible. absolute trash. fortunately i ended up making money off the last gf sale via trade in.

You're right, but not everyone has PS+, or maybe people want disc copies.

I'm gonna go get some carne asada fries.

Wow, that's an insane price for zombiU

Get it people if you have a Wii u , it's really an amazing game

Was expecting the garbage Wii u launch games to go cheap first but zombiU being cheap is 0_o

I hope Tekken tag Wii u is next

Spec Ops is defiantly one for the collection, thanks to the story and atmosphere. The soundtrack is really great too. The gameplay is flawed tho, there are some issues with the cover system from time to time and the enemy A.I is dumb, don't be afraid to try it on hard mode on your first play.
If you're on the fence but are even slightly interested, go for it. You won't be disappointed.

If ZombiU is still available tomorrow morning, I'll pick it up. Have to wait to get paid! Though the demo was a bit tedious with having to hit a zombie ten times in the head before they finally die! Still had a awesome atmosphere.

I've definitely heard good things about Spec Ops: The Line. I finally got it and Syndicate simply because I love Starbreeze's games and also really like the look of the game. And I got Resident Evil 6, simply because it was so cheap.

2 coop games, so if anyone wants to play coop with me let me know. Can't wait to experience Spec Ops I have to admit. I dig into games like those, especially if it having a good story ends up being true (love the environment too).

If Spec Ops doesn't come with the fubar pack, don't worry the online community for the game is pretty much dead on all platforms. Definitely don't pay any money to buy the DLC as it is multiplayer only. There is a free coop mission pack DLC you can download that can be played by yourself, it is not campaign coop though.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Its the only Wii U game actually worth $60.[/QUOTE]

10 hours of decent but flawed gameplay with no replayability. Don't say Suvivor mode either considering your sloggng through the same game with no changes other than 1 life. multiplayer had potential if they would have went all the way with it. As it stands its half hearted & unfinished. No dlc, no bonuses that matter. Mario is better than zombi u in every regard. $20 is the perfect price for zombi that's what its worth. I'm glad I was able to trade it in for $45 after I beat it.

Aliens sold 1.3 million according to IGN. Wow.
I guess they did get away with it, and probably laughing their asses off now.

Picked up Aliens as well. For $10 I'm sure I'll enjoy it. I liked Duke Nukem Forever, but I got it way after release for $5.

[quote name='whoknows']Aliens isn't as bad as people say. It's pretty mediocre, but it's not the abomination that people act like it is.[/QUOTE]
I said this before: I perfectly understand the rage that gamers (especially hardcore fans of the Aliens series, which I am not) carry. It is something I cannot fathom because I paid $10, not $60.

bread's done
Back