GameFly Deals 10/16: Wario Land: Shake It $15, Mushroom Men $10 and more!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
i get 10% off cause member for a year so add 10%

DS

ZUBO 9
Dokapon Journey 9 very good deal there i paid 20 and was happy with the long game
puzzle quest gala 11.69
avalon code 11.69 VERY TEMPTING
Retro game challenge 13.49 again very tempting
Ys book 1 and 2 13.49
FF echoes of time 18

not a single deal for the PSP

PS 2

march madness 2009 7.19
Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha versus King Abaddon 23

man i need to get out of gamefly webpage before i do something stupid and order games

these two games
avalon code 11.69
Retro game challenge 13.49

are VERY VERY TEMPTING but i think i pass... Did not really care for CODE and almost beat Challenge when i rented it off gamefly

[quote name='johnsdoe00']I've never ordered a PS3 game from Gamefly, but every single 360 game I got was scratched up. Some worse than others, but they all worked perfectly.[/QUOTE]
Whoa... Everyone I got was new looking. I keep fearing a disc it looks like a dog chewed on but GF has yet to hurt me.

OMG if only Gamestop had these standards.

[quote name='Xerxes']OMG if only Gamestop had these standards.[/QUOTE]

They have the same, exact standards. Whatever condition the game is in, they sell it to you, guaranteeing it will work. I have gotten games from them that had chips along the edge of the disc. I have gotten discs absolutely covered in scratches.

None of the deals are working for me...

Yeah, me too. Maybe that's for the best, but I'd like to pick up Shake It (a.k.a. "The Game They Based An Entire SNL Skit Around") for fifteen bucks.

EDIT: PDT, PDT, PDT, PDT...fuck fuck fuck fuck. Stupid, stupid, STU-PID!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up Mushroom Men Wii. I've been waiting for a deal on this game for ages. Thanks OP (and Cheapy)!

I was extremely satisfied with my purchase of Mad World last week, i couldn't help bite on a copy of Wario Land.

$14.99 - %10 Customer loyalty = Good enough deal for me.

Thanks for pointing the sale out Cheapy, Gamefly's twitter account didn't mention the Wii game sale.

[quote name='Junkyarddogg']Picked up Mushroom Men Wii for $10... Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

[quote name='D. Monic']Picked up Mushroom Men Wii. I've been waiting for a deal on this game for ages. Thanks OP (and Cheapy)![/QUOTE]

Thank you, I was just about to post thinking I was the only one who had wanted this game. I miss platformers! Where have they gone this gen?

I would've gotten Warioland too but I got it last year when it was on sale for twenty somewhere.

Also, Every game I've ordered from Gamefly has been in like new/pristine condition except for one. It had a couple scratches on the disc but it didn't disrupt anything; the game played great! You guys don't have anything to worry about. Plus, it's not lik they won't exchange it, I'm sure.

Have we seens Wario Land at this price much? I'm tempted to get it but know I won't get around to playing it for a long time. By that time I might be able to get a better deal.

Picked up Farcry 2 for $10. Wanted to use my 5 Gamefly Rewards before I cancel next week. Their turn around time is atrocious.

[quote name='vherub']I keep meaning to get mushroom men, anyone played it?[/QUOTE]

From what I remember, it's just a normal platformer with a fun way to create weapons. Oh, and you play as a mushroom man. =P

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']They have the same, exact standards. Whatever condition the game is in, they sell it to you, guaranteeing it will work. I have gotten games from them that had chips along the edge of the disc. I have gotten discs absolutely covered in scratches.[/QUOTE]

Yeah.... I'm just lucky. I've about 10 games from them and all of them had been in pristine condition. One did have like a cat hair on it but a simple blow and it was gravy.

Gamestop takes games without case and manuals. Then they put cheap adhesive price tags on the cover to which I had to buy orange to take off the crap.

bread's done
Back