GameFly December 2013 Used Game Sale (12/10 to 12/16) Metro LL $15, Bureau: XCOM Declassified $8, Killer is Dead (PS3) $15, and Many More!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
GameFly's monthly used game sale is back; featuring low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Sale goes live 12/10 at 10AM PST - Ends 12/16

Xbox 360
Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel $9.99
Battlefield 3 $9.99
Borderlands $9.99
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified $7.99
Call of Duty: Black Ops II $14.99
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 $12.99
Dark $9.99
Defiance $6.99
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai HD Collection $14.99
Dragon Ball Z for Kinect $12.99
Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse $12.99
Forza: Horizon $14.99
Grand Theft Auto IV $9.99
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City $9.99
Hitman: Absolution $8.99
Medal of Honor Warfighter $7.99
MLB 2K13 $9.99
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection $14.99
Metro: Last Light $14.99
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 $14.99
Need for Speed: Most Wanted $9.99
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge $14.99
Prototype $12.99
Ride to Hell: Retribution $6.99
Star Trek $7.99
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $7.99
Red Dead Redemption $9.99
Remember Me $9.99
Saints Row: The Third $9.99
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 $14.99
transparent.gif

PlayStation 3
Aliens: Colonial Marines $8.99
All-Stars Battle Royale $12.99
Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel $9.99
Asura's Wrath $9.99
Battlefield 3 $9.99
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified $7.99
Call of Duty: Black Ops $14.99
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 $12.99
Crysis 2 $8.99
Killer is Dead $14.99
Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse $12.99
God of War III $12.99
God of War Origins Collection $12.99
Grand Theft Auto IV $9.99
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City $9.99
Hitman: Absolution $8.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $14.99
MLB 12: The Show $7.99
MLB 13: The Show $9.99
MLB 2K13 $9.99
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection $14.99
Metro: Last Light $14.99
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault $12.99
Red Dead Redemption $9.99
Ride to Hell: Retribution $6.99
Saints Row: The Third $9.99
Spec Ops: The Line $9.99
Star Trek $7.99
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 $14.99

Wii U
Ben 10 Omniverse $9.99
Disney Planes $14.99
ESPN Sports Connection $12.99
Fast & Furious Showdown $12.99
Funky Barn $14.99
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes $12.99
Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth $14.99
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge $12.99
Rabbids Land $14.99
Rise of the Guardians $12.99
Scribblenauts Unlimited $12.99
Tank! Tank! Tank! $9.99
Wipeout 3 $12.99
ZombiU $14.99

Remember me is 360 only? Hate their scratched 360 discs.
I'd stronger prefer to install a scratched up 360 game to my hard drive as opposed to running a scratched up ps3 game from the disc drive. 90% of the ps3 games I've gotten from gf are scratched.

What will I miss out on if I buy MGS HD collection instead of the Legacy Collection.

I'd stronger prefer to install a scratched up 360 game to my hard drive as opposed to running a scratched up ps3 game from the disc drive. 90% of the ps3 games I've gotten from gf are scratched.
I've bought about 40 PS3 games and only a couple have ever been scratched. The PS3 blurays are usually very sturdy and hard to scratch up. Most of them are chipped though but so are the 360 ones. :shock:

Got MLB 13 to go along with the MLB 11 DS3 Controller I got from groupon a few weeks back for my bro in law for christmas. Thanks Cheapy.

Couldn't pass up XCOM at that price. Had some bad luck with my last Gamefly order about a year ago, but for 8 bucks, it's worth testing out again I guess.

I like how gf stores my PayPal password so it doesn't have to redirect me for PayPal payments. Wait, no I don't. No at all. That's a terrible idea.

I like how gf stores my PayPal password so it doesn't have to redirect me for PayPal payments. Wait, no I don't. No at all. That's a terrible idea.
I don't think it stores your PP password, my GF and PP passwords are totally different and never entered the PP password in, the only it ever asked for was my email associated with PayPal.

In for the DBZ collection. Still kicking myself for not buying it when it was $10 at the Microsoft Store a few weeks ago. DIdn't realize it was so hard to come by.

No....not Star Trek....

I bought it for $10 because of the local co-op and both me and my wife are fans of the film (not hardcore Trek fans though). The game is unbearable even in co-op, and this is coming from me who have played through (and beat) Haze, Aliens: CM, Disney's Epic Mickey 2 with my wife.
:rofl: Haha, I only bought it because it was $8. Damn, I didn't realize it was THAT bad.

I picked up Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault just to complete my R&C collection. Strategy isn't my favorite, but my son and I will have fun playing it.

In for the DBZ collection. Still kicking myself for not buying it when it was $10 at the Microsoft Store a few weeks ago. DIdn't realize it was so hard to come by.
Yeah I know what you mean. I wish I had bought it then too but this is a great price too. I don't see it getting lower until maybe DBZ: Battle of Z is out and even then that's a stretch since Ultimate Tenkaichi and Raging Blast 2 are rarely on sale. Thanks Cheapy and GF for making my wallet cry lol!

I have learned from experience all dbz games not including kinect never drop in price quickly still kicking myself for passing up on raging blast 2 a year ago i still never seen it anywhere near 13 again.

Does anyone know if GameFly still does their grand end of year sale? I did my PS3 holiday shopping during the November sale, nothing for me this month.

360 has good stuff this month. Naruto, Budokai, and Remember Me. I jelly.

So... apparently you guys all missed my review of the garbage quality on The Bureau...

So since everyone bought a copy... can we all meet back here in a week or two and discuss the quality of the product? Please and thanks you.

Hey man, your review is just your opinion. I have a friend who said it is a pretty good game, and that's his opinion.

Honestly for 8 bucks, if it does suck (in my opinion), then trading it in won't be a big deal and I should get most of my money back. That's a win for me.

But, I would meet back here to discuss it after I play it lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
So... apparently you guys all missed my review of the garbage quality on The Bureau...

So since everyone bought a copy... can we all meet back here in a week or two and discuss the quality of the product? Please and thanks you.
Meh, it didn't get "horrible" scores from reviewers, so worse comes to worse I can trade it in and get back what I bought it for. Same with Remember Me.

It's not like I'm buying Dark.

Damn, thinking of getting the DBZ Collection and Naruto Shippuden. Anyone got anything to say about these? I'm also thinking about Last Light and MGS HD for 360 since PS3 is out. Aghhh good thing I saved some money for this otherwise I'd be sad.

Got The Bureau: X-com Declassified for $7, played Enemy Within once but I'll play that very soon.

Also, I would probably just go on Amazon for Killer is Dead since Gamefly probably doesn't ship you the limited edition of the game. So is DARK complete buttcheeks?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the Gamefly thread just so I don't post this in the wrong spot again? What? It is? Awesome. Just got my shipping confirmation 5 minutes ago.

Uggg...my inner monologue for this sale is pathetic.

Me: "Hey Remember me and Xcom are on sale for a price you like....YES!"

Me: "Didn't you just look at you backlog shelf this morning and declare you will never finish all these games?"

Me: "Well yeah but at $8 and $10 these are really good prices."

Me: "You are wasting your money."

Me: "Yeah I should just leave it alone it should sell out I am sure."

2 HOURS LATER

Me: "Oh look still for sale...dammit just sell out so I don't have to buy these"

Me: You're pathetic.

bread's done
Back