Gamefly giving $20 giftcards and free month for new member referrals

Agentredd

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I searched hope this isn't a repost.

I got an E-mail from Gamefly today saying it is offering $20 gift cards to various retailers for a referral who pays for only one month. The referral also seems to get a free month of game fly. An enterprising CAG could, for the price of a single month, get two months of gamefly and a $20 gift card. I'm not sure if this an e-mail invite only or not, check your inboxes.

email read as follows:
Now you can hook your friends up with a free month of game rentals and earn cash rewards at the same time! Here's how it works:

1) Refer your friends through the link below.
2) Your friends sign up and get a free month.
3) You get $20 in cash for every single valid referral* you make!

We're making sure you get your rewards quicker, too. Now, every valid referral you make earns you a reward as soon as they become a paying member. Your choice - get $20 in cash, or a $20 gift card to some of your favorite retailers like Amazon and iTunes.

*A valid referral is a new member who stays with GameFly for at least one membership fee charge. Quantities of this offer are limited. Offer subject to change. Only one (1) new GameFly account per household will count towards earning a reward. Referrals to existing GameFly customers will not count towards eligibility to earn a reward. Credit for referrals can only be given for those referrals who participate using their unique referral link. For complete program details, see the full Terms of Use.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know they have had the $20 giftcard promotion for a while. Before that, it was refer so many friends, and you got a DS Lite. But I am guessing the free month for your friend is new.

I had a trial several months ago but never purchased a month. Wonder if that counts me as a previous member or not. I wouldn't think so since I never paid anything.

I tired this, the person you refer to must stay with gamefly for 3 months in order for you to receive the $20.00.

[quote name='matthewrex']Interesting. I'd like to try and get some buddies to try it out :)[/QUOTE]

im interested in trying gamefly out pm me through the site and ill give you my email

[quote name='kart007k']I tired this, the person you refer to must stay with gamefly for 3 months in order for you to receive the $20.00.[/QUOTE]

Not according to my email.

*A valid referral is a new member who stays with GameFly for at least one membership fee charge. Quantities of this offer are limited. Offer subject to change. Only one (1) new GameFly account per household will count towards earning a reward. Referrals to existing GameFly customers will not count towards eligibility to earn a reward. Credit for referrals can only be given for those referrals who participate using their unique referral link. For complete program details, see the full Terms of Use.

GameFly usually gives like a two week trial, but that really isn't enough time to get to know the service. It might be worth paying for the one month and getting the two. The thing about GameFly is that it can be tough to get newer, more popular games. You need to know how to work their system.

Not sure if anyone is still interested but I'll refer you if you want.
Still new here so I can't do it the easy, so just pm me with your email.
Don't care about the $20, just enjoy the free month and quite if you want.

bread's done
Back