Gamefly lost my game? am I gonna be charged?

Skelah

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Gamefly claims they sent me a game I never recived this hapend to me before with a blockbuster movie and blockbuster just kinda droped it.

But with gamefly am I gonna be charged for the game?

Only if it happens all the time. If this is the first time a game has been lost in the mail they are cool with it. But if your games start to get "lost" in the mail often, then they will charge you.

[quote name='Skelah']Gamefly claims they sent me a game I never recived this hapend to me before with a blockbuster movie and blockbuster just kinda droped it.

But with gamefly am I gonna be charged for the game?[/QUOTE]

if its your first game they will just drop it. If its more then the 1st time they might supspend your account and drop you. I dont think you ever have to pay for games lost. Though they will cancell your account if a lot of games start coming up missing

also it can take up to 3 weeks to get a game. It took sims 2 --- 3 weeks to get to me

There pretty cool as far as games getting lost and not charging u. I had a shitty mailman that never deliverd my mail for like 3 weeks and during that time 2 games were "lost" for a while and I was never charged the Postmaster said it was cool and everything was worked out...

My mailman once dropped a GameFly envelope on the ground when he put my mail in the mailbox, which was on the side of a road. Luckily I was home at the time and saw the mail truck pass by and went to my mailbox immediately.

When I was walking towards the mailbox, I noticed a bright colored piece of paper on the ground. When I got closer, it turns out it was a GameFly envelope. I couldn't believe it.

[quote name='dts5000']My mailman once dropped a GameFly envelope on the ground when he put my mail in the mailbox, which was on the side of a road. Luckily I was home at the time and saw the mail truck pass by and went to my mailbox immediately.

When I was walking towards the mailbox, I noticed a bright colored piece of paper on the ground. When I got closer, it turns out it was a GameFly envelope. I couldn't believe it.[/quote]

the same thing happened to me except i wasn't home and as I was driving down my street i saw some little boy with my bright orange envelope riding his bike. ;]

bread's done
Back