GameFly Monthly Sale - Under $15 Blowout

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale has returned with under $15 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Out of stock items sometimes return later. Sale ends 5/21.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:360: Duke Nukem Forever $4.99
:360: Supremacy MMA $6.99
:360: Driver: San Francisco $7.99
:360: Kung Fu Panda 2 $7.99
:360: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II $7.99
:360: Deus Ex: Human Revolution $9.99
:360: NCIS $9.99
:360: Twister Mania $9.99
:360: Cabela's Survival: Shadows of Katmai $9.99
:360: Rage $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $12.99
:360: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon $12.99
:360: Alice: Madness Returns $12.99
:360: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift $12.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $12.99
:360: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 $12.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $12.99
:360: Wipeout: In the Zone $12.99
:360: Final Fantasy XIII-2 $14.99
:360: Michael Jackson The Experience $14.99
:360: Rise of Nightmares $14.99
:360: Catherine $14.99
:360: Family Feud 2012 $14.99
:360: Portal 2 $14.99
:360: Sonic Generations $14.99

:ps3: Hunted: The Demon's Forge $7.99
:ps3: X-Men: Destiny $9.99
:ps3: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 $9.99
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99
:ps3: NCIS $9.99
:ps3: Rage $9.99
:ps3: Sniper: Ghost Warrior $9.99
:ps3: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine $9.99
:ps3: James Bond: Blood Stone $12.99
:ps3: Hasbro Family Game Night 4 $12.99
:ps3: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 $12.99
:ps3: Shadows of the Damned $12.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs $12.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 $14.99
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII-2 $14.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $14.99
:ps3: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves $14.99
:ps3: Sonic Generations $14.99

:wii: Ben 10: Galactic Racing $7.99
:wii: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 $7.99
:wii: Mystery Case Files: The Malgrave Incident $7.99
:wii: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $7.99
:wii: New Carnival Games $7.99
:wii: Phineas & Ferb: Across the Second Dimension $7.99
:wii: Press Your Luck 2010 Edition $7.99
:wii: UFC Personal Trainer $7.99
:wii: Just Dance $9.99
:wii: Just Dance Summer Party $9.99
:wii: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Reflex $12.99
:wii: GoldenEye 007 $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $12.99
:wii: The Price is Right Decades $12.99
:wii: Wipeout $12.99
:wii: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games $14.99
:wii: Nickelodeon Dance $14.99
:wii: Just Dance 3 $14.99

Last edited by a moderator:
the cutscenes in FFXIII and XIII-2 are dreadful. I gave up on them really quick. Sadly, you have to press the skip button several times before getting back to gameplay.

[quote name='Javery']I've ordered at least 10 times from them and all of the games they have sent me have been in absolute pristine condition, including case and manual and all the online codes. No complaints at all. Just jinxed myself.[/QUOTE]

Yep.

I said that about my first 10 or so games, then my Dead Island came with 2 cracks in the center ring - so I had to send it back.

The return was easy enough, and they refunded my money fast - I fedex'ed it at the end of the day Wednesday, got my $ refunded on Friday.

I was even able to re-buy at the sale price thanks to them re-running the sale.

[quote name='BamNanas']Does anyone know if Alice madness returns comes with the download for the original game? I hear online passes come with other games but don't know how extra dlc works on gamefly.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it will.

[quote name='Javery']Wow Driver:SF might bee the best $8 I've ever spent. I've already got my money's worth several times over.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was just gonna post that. Also, this is one of the best licensed soundtracks I've ever heard in a video game. Simply incredible tune selection.

[quote name='Javery']Wow Driver:SF might bee the best $8 I've ever spent. I've already got my money's worth several times over.[/QUOTE]

I loved Driver SF. I'm kind of glad I didn't read much about it before hand though, because if I read the premise on how it worked I probably would have thought it sounded stupid and passed on it. It was a lot of fun though, despite the weird story.

I want to buy Driver: SF, but it's just showing to rent, but with a keep option for $7.99. I'm not a subscriber, but never had a problem like this before.

[quote name='DirkBelig']I want to buy Driver: SF, but it's just showing to rent, but with a keep option for $7.99. I'm not a subscriber, but never had a problem like this before.[/QUOTE]

It's out of stock.

Figured. Maybe it'll come back later. It's not as if I don't have a zillion other things to play. I was just looking to add to the backlog cheaply.

Awesome! Ace Combat is back in-stock!
I've only played AC6 before and know that this is a departure from the series, but I watched a review and liked what I saw. I loved 6 though and fans hated that, so I may really like this one. Now I need to decide if I want NCIS with it.

[quote name='Kaneco']Great! Managed to get Shadows of the Damned (PS3) for $12.99 now that's finally in-stock again. =D[/QUOTE]

Enjoy it.
I bought it some time last year and just got around to playing it. Had a good time with it and am now eagerly awaiting Lollipop Chainsaw.

I decided to not get NCIS. Not because of how people say it's awful but just because I think I can wait. I was tempted to order in hopes that my Ace Combat would get here sooner but I will wait and hope it is on sale next month. Hopefully I get picked up for a contractor job soon and can go wild during one of these sales and grab Homefront, NCIS, Driver, Red Faction, and everything else I've been wanting.

Of course if I get a job, I'll be working somewhere in Turkey or Afghanistan or somewhere and unable to really play them. But I'll deal with that if the time comes.

[quote name='Bosamba']Catherine's back in stock. GO GO GO!

Edit: Portal 2 too.[/QUOTE]

Looks like a lot of things are back in stock that weren't earlier (those you mentioned, found ST:FU II and others). Sadly, still no driver san fran. I really missed out on that first day...

[quote name='MiTYH']Looks like a lot of things are back in stock that weren't earlier (those you mentioned, found ST:FU II and others). Sadly, still no driver san fran. I really missed out on that first day...[/QUOTE]

And just like that, Catherine is OOS again. Hope some of you were able to get in on that.

Catherine has to be in top ten or top five sales for Gamefly. I haven't seen a game go in and out of stock like that. Great games though. The story really draws you in.

Got both FFXIII-2 and Infamous 2 today, FFXIII-2 had 1 little chip while Infamous 2 had a few chips but nothing damaging to the disk itself. Both were shipped from the Pittsburgh service area.

[quote name='maximumzero']Finally rolled around to buying Alice: Madness Returns for the Xbox 360.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I just bought one too. It's gamefly, so I'm assuming it comes with the code to download the original Alice. I've never played either game, but I'm a fan of the story.

[quote name='stoned99']Just got a we cannot ship an item, cancel if you don't want to wait message for Ace Combat. That's a first !![/QUOTE]

I got that same message a couple weeks ago for Catherine.

Decided to grab Alice. To the above poster, yes it'll include the original Alice code.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Thanks. I just bought one too. It's gamefly, so I'm assuming it comes with the code to download the original Alice. I've never played either game, but I'm a fan of the story.[/QUOTE]

Yes you will get the original Alice. I got this game at release for $40 and was happy with the purchase. I played the original game first since I was new to the series. The controls were rough at times. Just remember the 1st game was a port from the computer. I highly enjoyed both games. Madness Returns plays like a dream compared to the original. Just remember you can save anytime on the original.

[quote name='Bumslie']Yes you will get the original Alice. I got this game at release for $40 and was happy with the purchase. I played the original game first since I was new to the series. The controls were rough at times. Just remember the 1st game was a port from the computer. I highly enjoyed both games. Madness Returns plays like a dream compared to the original. Just remember you can save anytime on the original.[/QUOTE]

Did you find that it was worth it to play the original game first? Did it add to your enjoyment of the story in Madness Returns?

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Did you find that it was worth it to play the original game first? Did it add to your enjoyment of the story in Madness Returns?[/QUOTE]

Well I like to play a full series if I'm able to. I say just play it but if bugs you then skip it. I felt more appreciative of Madness Returns from playing the first.

Yep, I got Alice from Gamefly several months back and the code is most definitely intact. Makes a sweet deal even sweeter.

Well that fucking sucks.

My game never came in. I contacted support and they said it's "lost in the mail, here's a refund!" but it's no longer available to buy at the sale price.

If you play the original Alice remember to save often. Seriously. Like every ten minutes. I enjoyed the game, but it's cheap death city. You can save anywhere and it's super quick. Save, save, save.

Ordered 2 games Wednesday, which also shipped Wednesday, that still aren't here yet. They shipped individually, so I would expect one of them to arrived by now, but nothing so far. Hopefully they arrive tomorrow or I'm going to have to call customer support, praying they did not get lost in the mail.

[quote name='seanr1221']Well that fucking sucks.

My game never came in. I contacted support and they said it's "lost in the mail, here's a refund!" but it's no longer available to buy at the sale price.[/QUOTE]

You might still get your game a month later. I've had stuff like that happen a couple times, not with Gamefly, but if it's "lost" in the postal service it will probably *eventually* make its way to you.

I always get my games from GF super quick. 99% of the time it is less than 5 business days.

Never had an order canceled. Never had any problems with scratched or unplayable discs. Maybe Im lucky?

Just got Rise of Nightmares in the mail today. Ordered it last Wednesday and it arrived sometime today. Disc looks to be in good condition and playable. Just had to clean it off a bit, but there are no major scratches or anything...a few minor ones, but I have no issue with it. Great deal!

Now Im just waiting for Alice: MR and TFU2. Since I ordered them both on Friday I believe, they should both be here by Wednesday. Love GF!

[quote name='raiden_86']If you play the original Alice remember to save often. Seriously. Like every ten minutes. I enjoyed the game, but it's cheap death city. You can save anywhere and it's super quick. Save, save, save.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and pay attention to which save slot you're saving to. Very easy to save over a file you wanted to keep.

[quote name='Kablasia']Ordered 2 games Wednesday, which also shipped Wednesday, that still aren't here yet. They shipped individually, so I would expect one of them to arrived by now, but nothing so far. Hopefully they arrive tomorrow or I'm going to have to call customer support, praying they did not get lost in the mail.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if you usually get them quickly normally, but if I ordered a single shipped game last Wednesday, I wouldn't even start expecting it until tomorrow at the earliest.

The ps3 version of rage should have be renamed Rage: Texture pop-in Edition. Beautiful game....but you have to give it a moment (every moment) to put its make up on. For 10 dollars...I'll take it.

[quote name='Thomas96']The ps3 version of rage should have be renamed Rage: Texture pop-in Edition. Beautiful game....but you have to give it a moment (every moment) to put its make up on. For 10 dollars...I'll take it.[/QUOTE]

Rage isn't a bad game at all. The shooting mechanics are done so well. I just couldn't get how blend the ending was. 20-25 seconds of a cut scene, and that's it. I know what they were trying to do, but damn...

[quote name='JonnyHeartthrob']Then close your nuts in a door. :lol:[/QUOTE]

A lot of people throw around the term "lol," but your comment actually made me laugh out loud.

:lol:

im not sure if i didn't have the correct ports open for rage online, but the coop was like murder to play. terrible lag, after taking forever to find anyone willing to play with me online...

[quote name='Kablasia']Ordered 2 games Wednesday, which also shipped Wednesday, that still aren't here yet. They shipped individually, so I would expect one of them to arrived by now, but nothing so far. Hopefully they arrive tomorrow or I'm going to have to call customer support, praying they did not get lost in the mail.[/QUOTE]

If they shipped them separately, they will go via media mail most likely. I've had single games take up to 3 weeks to arrive. Even longer at times, especially if you are in the holiday mailing season. I would give it at least 2 weeks, then if nothing contact customer support, they are usually very helpful and will refund you quickly.

Yea, I ordered a copy of Rage and it supposedly shipped on 5/18. Still haven't gotten it yet. Pretty sure there's a distribution center in Tampa too, which is only a few hours away from me so it shouldn't take that long.

My plan was to have something to play during my downtime all this last week. So much for that...

bread's done
Back