GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ryheeles']Finally in for Kinect Joy Ride. Not sure when I'll get around to it, but I can't pass it up for $10.[/QUOTE]

Same. Picked up that and Kinectimals...which I liked when I had Gamefly but never finished.

Made my first Gamefly order (though I would've last night if I were around in time to get Spidey...). Can't beat these prices!

[quote name='Blade3D']Wow disappointed I missed out on Bulletstorm for $10...[/QUOTE]
Don't worry...it'll probably go on sale again during Black Friday, and possibly even a couple dollars cheaper. It happened with a few games last year...;)

Does anybody recommend Fighters Uncaged? All the reviews on it or not real good but would like some insight on a $10 game.

Would've bought them all if Joy Ride wasn't out of stock and I hadn't got Kinectimals for basically the same price at TRU with 3 for 2.

This "Keep" thing, if I reactivate my subscription for a month can I rent Joy Ride and use Keep to get it for $10? I need to rent a couple games anyway.

[quote name='Sepatown Tippie Tais']Would've bought them all if Joy Ride wasn't out of stock and I hadn't got Kinectimals for basically the same price at TRU with 3 for 2.

This "Keep" thing, if I reactivate my subscription for a month can I rent Joy Ride and use Keep to get it for $10? I need to rent a couple games anyway.[/QUOTE]

If the price changes by tomorrow evening assuming you don't have the game in hand, I'm going to say it's what ever price is posted on the website that you get to keep the game for.

[quote name='skiizim']Does anybody recommend Fighters Uncaged? All the reviews on it or not real good but would like some insight on a $10 game.[/QUOTE]

It's really, really bad. Just like bad tech. The game underneath wouldn't be horrible if the Kinect functionality actually worked but...it doesn't. I can't even suggest it for that price unless you REALLY like having it not work. :p

[quote name='skiizim']Does anybody recommend Fighters Uncaged? All the reviews on it or not real good but would like some insight on a $10 game.[/QUOTE]

I like it. I definitely think it's at least worth a try for $10. All of the moves aren't exact, like to do certain kicks you just sweep your leg behind you and lean forward, but for the most part, a punch happens when you punch, etc. It's great if you want to work up a sweat, great workout! But it's not perfect, no. But it's still fun. Would have been more fun with online multiplayer, though.

[quote name='buster90']LOL Kinect games. Hope for some real deals tonight these suck.[/QUOTE]

Well apparently not everyone agrees with you since the only one not sold out is the Michael Jackson one... the only one I had no interest in.

Definitely would of grabbed a couple of these.

What time have these nightly deals been going live? I don't have Kinect, so I wasn't paying attention to the sale last night, but there are a few games I'd love to grab cheap if they come up this week. I leave for work at 8:30 pm EST, and have no internet access until I get home the next morning. Have the deals been starting much later than that?

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Well apparently not everyone agrees with you since the only one not sold out is the Michael Jackson one... the only one I had no interest in.

Definitely would of grabbed a couple of these.[/QUOTE]

I dont know why no one is showing Michael any love....ill most definitely rock the King of Pop....we had it on the wii and its was ok but w/ kinect and 'Billy Jean"= Epic win! Thanks OP!

Grr, GF canceled my order because of the wrong address and now refuses to do anything about letting me get the game at the price my original order, even though the game(spider man ps3) is back in stock.

[quote name='Danimal']What time have these nightly deals been going live? I don't have Kinect, so I wasn't paying attention to the sale last night, but there are a few games I'd love to grab cheap if they come up this week. I leave for work at 8:30 pm EST, and have no internet access until I get home the next morning. Have the deals been starting much later than that?[/QUOTE]

Normally they're either announced (or someone on the forums finds them manually) around 8pm EST.

[quote name='buster90']LOL Kinect games. Hope for some real deals tonight these suck.[/QUOTE]

You laughed out loud because of a sale on kinect games? Man, what would happen if someone actually shared something funny with you. These are 'real' deals to many people. Selfish much? Because you refuse to find enjoyment in kinect/move titles doesn't mean everyone is just like 'you'.

Thanks Cheapy. Kinectimals is a quality title, great for families. My daughter loves it. Joy ride is ok. Interested in Jackson- Thriller on disc?

[quote name='MastrMeatWad']You laughed out loud because of a sale on kinect games? Man, what would happen if someone actually shared something funny with you. These are 'real' deals to many people. Selfish much? Because you refuse to find enjoyment in kinect/move titles doesn't mean everyone is just like 'you'.

Thanks Cheapy. Kinectimals is a quality title, great for families. My daughter loves it. Joy ride is ok. Interested in Jackson- Thriller on disc?[/QUOTE]
All that for someone's random comment about a sale? Relax much? :lol:

If you order more than one, chances are they'll ship priority mail which will be much faster than Media mail (individual game order). I order DNK one night and castlevania the next so im suffering from Media Mail slowness.

[quote name='kouleefoh']If you order more than one, chances are they'll ship priority mail which will be much faster than Media mail (individual game order). I order DNK one night and castlevania the next so im suffering from Media Mail slowness.[/QUOTE]

As discussed earlier, GF doesn't ship games using media mail. It is against the postal service regulations to ship games using media mail.

[quote name='JUSTSULTAN']I dont know why no one is showing Michael any love....ill most definitely rock the King of Pop....we had it on the wii and its was ok but w/ kinect and 'Billy Jean"= Epic win! Thanks OP![/QUOTE]
The game sucks. You can barely see the steps you are supposed to mimic.

That sucks, I was about to buy Fighters Uncaged and it mysteriously went oos when I was going out of check out, I guess I just saved $11.

[quote name='iwannadie']As discussed earlier, GF doesn't ship games using media mail. It is against the postal service regulations to ship games using media mail.[/QUOTE]
Gotcha, I guess I'm just suffering non-priority mail slowness =)

[quote name='iwannadie']As discussed earlier, GF doesn't ship games using media mail. It is against the postal service regulations to ship games using media mail.[/QUOTE]
You do know nobody follows the rules of media mail since day one they put media mail out. They are supposed to do 1st class but the po does not care if they send media mail for a game. You put it in a padded envelope and mail it. They are not gonna open them to see if it is a game. My aunt works as a top dog at a few post offices for over 25 years and it happens all the time. I order from slow shipping places and get them media mail often still.

Media mail was so overused for games for so long now.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']You do know nobody follows the rules of media mail since day one they put media mail out. They are supposed to do 1st class but the po does not care if they send media mail for a game. You put it in a padded envelope and mail it. They are not gonna open them to see if it is a game. My aunt works as a top dog at a few post offices for over 25 years and it happens all the time. I order from slow shipping places and get them media mail often still.

Media mail was so overused for games for so long now.[/QUOTE]

Sure some kid on ebay can toss a game in to an envelope and pass it off as media mail and take the chance no one will check. A company like gamefly who's entire business relies on the post office will not make that mistake. Media mail is subject to inspection and if caught gamefly would be liable for fraud on a massive scale and for what? Of course the post office cares, why, because it means more money for the post office.

Besides all of that, you can clearly see on the label they are not shipped media mail, at least on all the games I have ever bought using free shipping. Media mail also all gets stamped or a sticker to show "media mail".

Maybe you should talk to your top dog aunt and blow the whistle on gamefly and collect a reward or something :drool: . Clearly the top dogs at the post office aren't doing their job if a company is shipping millions of games using media mail and defrauding a government agency without notice...

Just because you buy stuff from places that use media mail doesn't mean they are not inspecting and stopping others.

Would like to see some better stuff tonight!

Im thinking....
Splatterhouse (360) - $9.99
NFS: Shift 2 - $9.99
Red Faction Armaggedon - $12.99
... for starters!

I like Kinect, but not interested in any of those titles. We got Kinectimals, but my kids played it 2 or 3 times and have never touched it since. I can't really recommend it.

I would like to see Mortal Kombat too. Make it so.

[quote name='crunchewy']I like Kinect, but not interested in any of those titles. We got Kinectimals, but my kids played it 2 or 3 times and have never touched it since. I can't really recommend it.

I would like to see Mortal Kombat too. Make it so.[/QUOTE]

My kids were the same way with Kinectimals. You know what a great Kinect "game" is? Your Shape Fitness Evolved.

I hope it's Move games tonight or nothing crazy, coming close to having to cancel my Dark Souls preorder.

Already downgraded to FSS to buy me a few extra days, but I have the feeling Amazon will do something out of the ordinary and ship early.

[quote name='kitkatjam23']Would like to see some better stuff tonight!

Im thinking....
Splatterhouse (360) - $9.99
NFS: Shift 2 - $9.99
Red Faction Armaggedon - $12.99
... for starters![/QUOTE]

I would buy RF:A for $12.99.

Damn, I go to work @ 8. hope nothing I really want goes oos before I get off. Think my wallet is hoping for Move games tonight since it needs a break. Still excited to see what they have though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back