GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd buy Bulletstorm if I didn't already have it. I bought used and returned Splatterhouse at Gamestop, it's AWFUL. Child of Eden would've been bought at $10, but not at $20.

Whew, nothing for me tonight. Not interested in Splatterhouse, have Bulletstorm, don't want a Fallout game on PS3 (cause of bugs), and have Child of Eden (and can't sell my sealed one, cause it's barely selling for $20 new).

in for 2 bulletstorms...one for me, one for my cous...i traded my copy in to best buy for 36$ credit like a month ago...

Another miss for me tonight - although good deals if you don't have those games. I'm looking to bite on these if they ever go on the cheap one of these nights:

- Duke Nukem Forever
- Dead Space 2
- Red Faction Armageddon
- Killzone 3

[quote name='bardockkun']$20 Child of Eden? C'mon Gamefly, you can do better.

And Dance Paradise I only want to get to accompany my Ninety Nine Nights 2 so I can relive the Konami press conference.[/QUOTE]
I think that's "Dance Masters."

Thanks cheapy! Not really interested in any of the games, but at $10 I couldn't pass up bulletstorm! I'll play it eventually...

I'm looking for deals on Alice, KZ 3, red faction and dungeon siege, hopefully tomorrow!?

The last 2 sales only serve to make me regret that I missed out on Castlevania and Spiderman even more.

Nothing for me today. Thanks anyway, Cheapy.

$10 is the right price for Bulletstorm, but probably new. Don't know what the code that comes with it is.

I liked Splatterhouse a lot but boy howdy it isn't very good in so many ways.

[quote name='RollingSkull']$10 is the right price for Bulletstorm, but probably new. Don't know what the code that comes with it is.

I liked Splatterhouse a lot but boy howdy it isn't very good in so many ways.[/QUOTE]

I beat Bulletstorm a few days ago, it's well worth the $10 they're asking for a used copy

[quote name='Dysheekie']Another miss for me tonight - although good deals if you don't have those games. I'm looking to bite on these if they ever go on the cheap one of these nights:

- Duke Nukem Forever
- Dead Space 2
- Red Faction Armageddon
- Killzone 3[/QUOTE]

All were on sale last week except Dead Space 2. Duke was $12.99 PS3 $14.99 360, Red Faction was $17.99 and Killzone 3 was $19.99 with free shipping. Killzone and Red Faction are $19.99 but no free shipping. Duke is $14.99 but not free shipping.

[quote name='RollingSkull']$10 is the right price for Bulletstorm, but probably new. Don't know what the code that comes with it is.

I liked Splatterhouse a lot but boy howdy it isn't very good in so many ways.[/QUOTE]

It's a new leash and a few Echos maps.

Picked up Bulletstorm, glad I didn't bite on it for $15 the other night.

Keep the deals coming! No more kinect garbage though please. Kthnx.

Child of Eden is great but seen if for $20 new. Most of the others can be found cheaper at Blockbuster's buy one get one free sales.

Hope Bulletstorm for 360 comes back. :(

If Past Missed Deals nonsense is welcome, BB had CoE for $20 new over Labor Day. I picked it up and it's basically Rez 2 with some J-pop star splashed everywhere and without the pulsing thrill of EARTH(TERA).BIN IS TRYING TO SHUT DOWN THE SYSTEM AND TRAP YOU INSIDE. DEFEND YOURSELF OR SURVIVE UNTIL IT SELF DESTRUCTS. It's still good though but I think you folks could do better buying Rez XBLA until CoE costs the same as Rez XBLA

[quote name='gotdott']It's a new leash and a few Echos maps.[/QUOTE]
Echos being the time trial mode? Feh. That ain't much. Bulletstorm is decent but not fun enough to bring me back to Echos.

For those worried about not having the DLC code for Bulletstorm if buying used from Gamefly, you should be fine since Gamefly just holds on to the case and inserts until someone buys it. I have purchased several Square-Enix games used from Gamefly and they all had unused Square-Enix member codes in them along with all games I have purchased there having mint condition inserts.

Well my wallet is happy, but that makes three times in a row that I either don't want the games (Kinect titles) or have all of them.

Hopefully they have some games I want soon.

GAH!

This is what I get for being out and living life this week with no internet, two games (Castlevania and Spider-Man) I've been watching for months finally drop in my price range! If I ever want one of my long time game stalks to drop, I just need to not check the site for a week. Grumble and grumble!

[quote name='CheapyD']That's the Asian version, which is worth less, and you can't trade-it in.[/QUOTE]

how is this worthless? it says it's region free and thus can be used in the US.

not to poo poo the Gamefly deal.

[quote name='dirtyvu']how is this worthless? it says it's region free and thus can be used in the US.

not to poo poo the Gamefly deal.[/QUOTE]
He said Worth Less, 2 words.

I thought Bulletstorm was worth the initial $60 I paid for it. I dunno, I guess since I don't get a lot of time to devote to games it was a great length for me.

Just got my MVC3 in from the September sale. It's scatched so bad that my Xbox won't read it. My email from customer service says they will refund my money but do not have 1 to 1 exchanges. Any ideas if they will give me a credit so I can rebuy at the sale price?

[quote name='mr_bungle']I thought Bulletstorm was worth the initial $60 I paid for it. I dunno, I guess since I don't get a lot of time to devote to games it was a great length for me.[/QUOTE]

My initial buy price was actually $40, but I held off since the price seemed to be free-falling so quickly. Glad I managed to wait though(very nearly pulled the trigger 3-4 times since hitting my price point), saved myself $30! :)

[quote name='jayntampa']Ah, tempted by Splatterhouse ... anyone played it? Is it worth it?[/QUOTE]

ive rented once and bought once. i wanted to unlock the old school games, like most things they didnt stand the test of time. the game is ok. very repetitive beat em up and unusually long load times. id pass unless you can snag for $10 or less

These deals are great. I have a few of the games (for more money...), but I've picked up Dance Central and Bulletstorm so far.

[quote name='jayntampa']Ah, tempted by Splatterhouse ... anyone played it? Is it worth it?[/QUOTE]
I Own it and beaten it and it's not bad, not great. The game has alot of frustrating moments (constant recycled enemies, cheap shots by enemies who have animated frames of invincibility, annoying platform segments, 30 seconds on average load times with game installed), but it's no where near the worse thing I've played. It's good if you want something utterly mindless to play for a week or so and the fact it comes with the original Splatterhouse games doesn't hurt either. So for that price I say totally worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back