GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KtMack23']Because it hit the magical $10 price point. Almost any newer-ish release will be bought at $10, even if the game is terrible. It is one of the mysteries of life as a CAG.[/QUOTE]

hahaha this is so true! I see a decent game for $12.99 and I won't buy it, but then I see a crappy game for $10 and I'm all over it. Glad to hear I'm not the only person who does this.

[quote name='JungleRot']Are you going to share how? Or are you one of those??[/QUOTE]

He had a 5.00 gamefly coupon from being a member more than likely.

I bought NFS and I'm not really into racing games :p

[quote name='wolverinefactor']I used Gamefly for a few months as a rental service and constantly complained about poor shipping times. It was taking a solid week to 10 days to get to my house, 3 miles from the shipping center and I'd have many available now titles that just wouldnt ship so I'd go up to 3 days with nothing coming or going. So i canceled....

Now they won't let me buy due to "shipping problems in the past"

So :([/QUOTE]
inb4 PO box

[quote name='wolverinefactor']I used Gamefly for a few months as a rental service and constantly complained about poor shipping times. It was taking a solid week to 10 days to get to my house, 3 miles from the shipping center and I'd have many available now titles that just wouldnt ship so I'd go up to 3 days with nothing coming or going. So i canceled....

Now they won't let me buy due to "shipping problems in the past"

So :([/QUOTE]

Create a new account. Maybe also shoot to a work address/friends address/neighbors with your name on it by accident....

[quote name='codeXone']I accidentally purchased NFS: HP for PS3. Is there a way to cancel the order online? I want to get the X360 one.[/QUOTE]

i'd try calling 888-986-6400 or send a tweet @gameflyinc

[quote name='KtMack23']Is it worth the risk? NFS TIV at best buy is $18, should I risk slow shipping?[/QUOTE]

What is this risk you are speaking of? Are you not going to play the game?

[quote name='cancerman1120']What is this risk you are speaking of? Are you not going to play the game?[/QUOTE]

I'd likely play it for a night and then trade it to BBY for Skyrim with 50% bonus. Like I said $18 tiv.

[quote name='Hestar']He had a 5.00 gamefly coupon from being a member more than likely.

I bought NFS and I'm not really into racing games :p[/QUOTE]

Used my coupon too.. can't beat $4.27! Can play that for a bit and then probably triple it easily..

[quote name='KtMack23']I'd likely play it for a night and then trade it to BBY for Skyrim with 50% bonus. Like I said $18 tiv.[/QUOTE]

It should hold for awhile I assume...even if it dropped to $10 you would be ahead.

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']Anybody want to convince me to buy Brink, or is it not even worth $10?[/QUOTE]

don't expect a single player and don't expect to find many ppl playing online.
But if you liked quakewars take on teamplay then you will probably like the game.

It kinda grew on me, but I would have been pissed off if I paid full price for brink

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Aye, a code may accompany the game, but that doesn't necessarily mean it hasn't been used yet. This is just something to be aware of for those that may not be so lucky and find themselves getting charged to play online.[/QUOTE]

How would they be used? They gut the games before sending them. So when you buy something you get the whole thing (Bulletstorm got the DLC cards, online passes will be there. I got mine with EA MMA)

[quote name='cancerman1120']It should hold for awhile I assume...even if it dropped to $10 you would be ahead.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. Wasn't sure if this had been that cheap beforw. Also thanks to Cheapy for generally being the best person in the history of the internet.

I bought Duke Nukem Forever but i didnt get NFS cause i dont like racing games that much and i already have Brink i wish i had gotten Spiderman

In for Duke Nukem. Now I just have to remember how to redeem the free DLC I have for it from buying Borderlands GOTY edition.

9.99 for Need for Speed is exactly what I was waiting for....particularly since there's a good chance this will be the Limited Ed. with codes.

[quote name='joshnorm']How would they be used? They gut the games before sending them. So when you buy something you get the whole thing (Bulletstorm got the DLC cards, online passes will be there. I got mine with EA MMA)[/QUOTE]

And why would they check the codes validity? Wouldn't this risk accidentally activating an unregistered code? I'm just saying, I've purchased titles before with inserts for DLC that have already been used, it's just something to be aware of is all.

[quote name='namehtmas']How long do these usually take to arrive?[/QUOTE]

I ordered Spider-Man the first night which I think was the 20th and got it on the 24th. I'm in Virginia though and the package shipped from Pennsylvania so I suppose it could take longer the further away you are.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']And why would they check the codes validity? Wouldn't this risk accidentally activating an unregistered code? I'm just saying, I've purchased titles before with inserts for DLC that have already been used, it's just something to be aware of is all.[/QUOTE]

He wasn't saying that they actually check them, because that would be absurd. He's just pointing out that since nothing ever leaves the case except the disc, it's impossible for it to be invalid unless an employee uses it.

Good lord. Gamefly is back! Three games in two days. I'm not normally one to comment on how bruised my wallet gets (though it does), but DAMN these are spot on prices for these games. Homefront, Duke Nukem, and Need for Speed headed my way!

Duke Nukem was actually pretty... fun, sorta. I enjoyed it and it wasn't as bad as people put it out to be.

In for NFS. Go Gamefly!

[quote name='dim2192']Why did I just buy Duke Nukem?[/QUOTE]

I almost bit, then thought about how much I despised the demo. That would be a surprise to my friends because I was one of the bigger Duke 3D fans. NFS is definitely worth the $10 if you like racing games.

Darn! I was hoping the sales were over. Guess not. Just bought Duke Nukem. I was on the fence at $15 and $10 is a no brainer. And I got NFS as well. grr......I am getting broke!

Grabbed Duke Nukem, the game is fun if you don't take it seriously.

Got about half way through it on a rental, definitely will wrap it up at this price.

Bought one of each for each system (Duke and Brink) along with Portal 2 which was still in my cart for some reason. I'll keep the one for whatever system it runs better on, and I'll sell my Portal 2 Xbox for $20 (hopefully) and hope the PS3 version comes with the Steam code.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']And why would they check the codes validity? Wouldn't this risk accidentally activating an unregistered code? I'm just saying, I've purchased titles before with inserts for DLC that have already been used, it's just something to be aware of is all.[/QUOTE]

Wow, ok. I thought it was if its in the box its in the box when you buy it used untouched (in which I would have emailed them to complain/get a correct code) Maybe someone at the center enjoyed a few DLC codes...

I've never seen a gamefly copy NOT come with valid codes. It would be a first and I've bought over 40+ games from gamefly over the years.

Anyways I got Duke Nukem. Was very temped on Hot Pursuit because it was made by criterion, but I'm holding on hope for a new real Burnout in the next few years and rather play that.

I bit on Duke Nukem when they had it for $12.99......Last week. I am so cheap I want my $3.00 back. I have not played much of the game, but I feel it is worth the $12.99 I spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back