GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
Rented and beat Duke, loved the MP. Traded in NFS: HP a while ago. Just picked up both. Insane prices on both. Fantastic.

Wanted Brink as well, but I don't think many people play it. Also, I want the slipcover with mine.

Argh, NFS: HP is tempting, but my backlog is so big already (50+ games), I'm not much of a racing fan, although I love the Burnout games (and kart racers like Mario Kart, for that matter, and I have Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing sitting in the backlog), and I'm more of a single-player kind of guy...What do I do...?

HRGHRGH

[quote name='joshnorm']Wow, ok. I thought it was if its in the box its in the box when you buy it used untouched (in which I would have emailed them to complain/get a correct code) Maybe someone at the center enjoyed a few DLC codes...[/QUOTE]
When you buy a USED game you have ZERO right to expect to get an unused code. Just because you received them in the past and they were unused does not mean that you are OWED an unused code.:roll:
[quote name='rennoc3258']i feel so stupid for buying dnf yesterday for 20 off ebay DOH!!!!!!!!!! oh well there is the fact i can pick up the ps3 version[/QUOTE]
You and me both. I picked it up from Amazon's Warehouse Deals for $18.99 in used-like new condition last week(and it's taking forever with the FSSS to get here:bomb:) and now I'm kind of regretting it.

Although I paid completely with Amazon credit, so even though I overpaid for it the credit I used was from dumping some games I got for much, much cheaper so to me it's like I paid HALF that.;)

[quote name='Vigilante']Argh, NFS: HP is tempting, but my backlog is so big already (50+ games), I'm not much of a racing fan, although I love the Burnout games (and kart racers like Mario Kart, for that matter, and I have Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing sitting in the backlog), and I'm more of a single-player kind of guy...What do I do...?

HRGHRGH[/QUOTE]

sonic and sega allstars racing is a great game. its like mario kart but kinda better

[quote name='Scorch']Rented and beat Duke, loved the MP. Traded in NFS: HP a while ago. Just picked up both. Insane prices on both. Fantastic.

Wanted Brink as well, but I don't think many people play it. Also, I want the slipcover with mine.[/QUOTE]

Bought Brink PS3 and it had the slip cover with it! DO IT.

[quote name='Vigilante']Argh, NFS: HP is tempting, but my backlog is so big already (50+ games), I'm not much of a racing fan, although I love the Burnout games (and kart racers like Mario Kart, for that matter, and I have Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing sitting in the backlog), and I'm more of a single-player kind of guy...What do I do...?

HRGHRGH[/QUOTE]

Place NFS on first priority! For the price you can't go wrong. Single player is a blast. MP was fun as well but I'm not a huge MP person. The turbo boost power up alone is worth the price of admission lol :D

For people who are getting NFS, don't forget there's an online pass necessary if you plan on playing online.

EDIT: I stand corrected. Order away.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Strider2K99']For people who are getting NFS, don't forget there's an online pass necessary if you plan on playing online.[/QUOTE]

I thought the codes weren't used @ gamefly since the cases are never sent out?

[quote name='Strider2K99']For people who are getting NFS, don't forget there's an online pass necessary if you plan on playing online.[/QUOTE]

ive bought 6 games through Gamefly that used online passes and each and everyone came with a vaild one. They dont send the codes or cases to customers. dont let this put you off from buying a great game.

[quote name='StealOfADeal']Bought Brink PS3 and it had the slip cover with it! DO IT.[/QUOTE]

WHAT! Shut up, I don't want to do it. I'll wait to find it new for $10. I can wait! I will not be tempted!

If anyone gets a NFS HP without a code, they can have the code that comes with mine (if one comes with mine).. I have my online code and LE content activated from an older copy that I bought when it first came out.

[quote name='ticktack']anyone know how late the nightly deals usually last?[/QUOTE]
Until 5PM PST tomorrow or sell-out.

[quote name='Scorch']WHAT! Shut up, I don't want to do it. I'll wait to find it new for $10. I can wait! I will not be tempted!

If anyone gets a NFS HP without a code, they can have the code that comes with mine (if one comes with mine).. I have my online code and LE content activated from an older copy that I bought when it first came out.[/QUOTE]

YOU KNOW YOU WANNA!!! 10.81, free shipping & THE SLIP COVER. DOOO IT! :lol:

For those that are purchasing Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, in the game description it says it will come with an unused code.

taken from gamefly
Game Description

NOTE: This game requires an EA Online Pass code to access online content. The Online Pass code is included with purchase, but not with rental of this title. A 2-day online trial is available via your PSN ID while renting this title.

just beat duke nukem today. it was pretty bad. that is all.

funny thing is after i finished it i had to go to work, but i left it on in duke's titty city and told my daughter to play some of the games.
she ended up getting all pool balls in the pockets and got 'i am all that is man' all ego boosts trophy ;)

and nfs hp for $10 is insane. get it and keep it ;)

NFS sold out, I've been looking for this game under $15 for a long time.... Really mad I missed out on this, hopefully it comes back in stock.

[quote name='Velo214']
funny thing is after i finished it i had to go to work, but i left it on in duke's titty city and told my daughter to play some of the games.
she ended up getting all pool balls in the pockets and got 'i am all that is man' all ego boosts trophy ;)
[/QUOTE]

You left your daughter in titty city? Wow.

[quote name='Velo214']just beat duke nukem today. it was pretty bad. that is all.

[/QUOTE]

:wall:

fuck you Gamefly. I was on the fence about getting NFS until the PS3 version sold out. Just bought 2 copies for the 360. God damn, I've spent like $150 at GF over these past couple weeks. I can't complain though, these have all been great deals. Now I just hope these ship from within state and get here by Saturday.

how long does it take for gamefly to ship games when you select free shipping anyone in bay area tried ordering a used game before?

[quote name='mrman1980']how long does it take for gamefly to ship games when you select free shipping anyone in bay area tried ordering a used game before?[/QUOTE]
Yeah Tampa Bay took 3 days.:D

I'm really on the fence about Duke Nukem. If I'd get it I'd get it on the 360 (for achievements), but since it's obviously not the best console version, I'm tempted to wait for the inevitable Steam sale and get it on PC...but idk.

Need for speed sold out. I was gonna start up I think a month anyway, can i do that and do a keep it at the 10? or do i gotta wait for it to ship?

I bought NFS:HP a few weeks ago for I think $13 and I hated the game. There was nothing about it that appealed to me at all. I sold it back for what I paid and was happy to be rid of it.

[quote name='iwannadie']I bought NFS:HP a few weeks ago for I think $13 and I hated the game. There was nothing about it that appealed to me at all. I sold it back for what I paid and was happy to be rid of it.[/QUOTE]

Then what racing game do you like? Hot Pursuit is a great racing game

OH man NFS is completely sold out, is it that good? I generally don't like racing games that aren't Burnout. If it comes back, would I like this if I don't generally like games like Forza?

If I can spend almost $10 on a Burrito with Guacamole and a drink at Qdoba for lunch then I can spend $10 on a video game...that is how I rationalize it...you?

[quote name='Nazgul11']I'm really on the fence about Duke Nukem. If I'd get it I'd get it on the 360 (for achievements), but since it's obviously not the best console version, I'm tempted to wait for the inevitable Steam sale and get it on PC...but idk.[/QUOTE]

Its $10 for PC at gamestop digital download but i dont know if it will activate with your steam account.

[quote name='cancerman1120']If I can spend almost $10 on a Burrito with Guacamole and a drink at Qdoba for lunch then I can spend $10 on a video game...that is how I rationalize it...you?[/QUOTE]

my thoughts exactly :D

[quote name='209chromatic']NFS sold out :(
Do these deals happen every day? What time?[/QUOTE]

everyday until CheapyD and Gamefly tell us otherwise. Deals go live right around 8pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back