GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tylerh1701']I just couldn't pull the trigger on Two Worlds II. My backlog is just too big and I know this will fall right to the bottom of it...[/QUOTE]
My backlog is over 600. If yours is less then that then you're fine.

[quote name='bardockkun']I Thought all PS3 versions of Extraction basically counted as limited edition? Plus even if not, there seems to be a good number people who ordered Bulletstorm for 360 and are getting limited edition (which was a different SKU from normal at retail chains). So even if not the case there still seems to be a chance.[/QUOTE]

It's the same thing as MOH for the ps3 were frontlines was both for standard and limited.

dudeeee.. i bought 2 DNF $12.99 and 1 RF $17.99 during the last sale!! That's dirty. Could've saved $10 and it'd have paid for 2 worlds. :lol:

AH NUTS! Just ordered Dead Space, and Two worlds AND Red FAction. 3 games I have been wating. THis sale has drained me dry. Thanks Gamefly. Thanks. Can we please have some sucky deals tomorrow...LOL.....that is 8 games in 2 weeks.

[quote name='bardockkun']My backlog is over 600. If yours is less then that then you're fine.[/QUOTE]

You'd better hope they have video game systems in heaven, no way you're getting to that backlog, sounds more like you're collecting? :p

wanna get me some dead space 2. But I have to wait to see when NFS HP gets in as I have never ordered from Gamefly and I want to see how it goes (time shipping quality etc).

I am sure another deal will come up.... okay I hope

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']You'd better hope they have video game systems in heaven, no way you're getting to that backlog, sounds more like you're collecting? :p[/QUOTE]

That comment actually made me do a spit take.:applause:

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']You'd better hope they have video game systems in heaven, no way you're getting to that backlog, sounds more like you're collecting? :p[/QUOTE]

He's saving it for his great grandkids

yeah drenakin -> same problem. backlog so huge. i got it at launch for 45, but yeah, still unopened. fail. ;)
these gamefly deals are insane. it's like early black friday. if they can do this well already im happy :)

lol, yeah, i have backlog problems too. i have over 100 ps2 games i know i will never play. but they all look neat...

thanks cheapy. even though i've bought quite a few games over this last week from these nightly deals, I pulled the trigger on PS3 Dead Space 2. Hoping it's the LE version, but if not, still a great deal for a great game.

I'm happy, but now my bank account is getting sadder with the money just flying away. lol

After awhile, yeah. Though I'm sure the Super Devil with his jar of marmalade that makes people commit adultery will have a super console for me to play after I die. I've beaten 48 games this year at least so I'm making some stride before I get crushed by a rogue satellite.

[quote name='gotdott']He's saving it for his great grandkids[/QUOTE]
Like hell! My coffin is going to be made of all my games as far as I'm concerned.

Got Two Worlds II for 360. If anyone needs people to play with, feel free to add me. Don't think anyone on my friends list has the game so it'll be nice to play with some people :)

I love this time of year... Yeah, I have about 25 unfinished games in my collection already but I can't help buying more when they are priced this low!

Just picked up...
PS3 Portal 2 $19.99 (This one might go down lower)
XBOX 360 NFS: HP $9.99
PS3 Dead Space 2 $12.99

I guess Gamefly doesn't match their own used game prices within a certain timeframe? I just ordered Red Faction last week for $17. 99. It seems silly to send it back and reorder this time.

[quote name='ravens52bears54']I guess Gamefky doesn't match their own used game prices within a certain timeframe? I just ordered Red Faction last week for $17. 99. It seems silly to send it back and reorder this time.[/QUOTE]
I know how u feel. At least send us a $5 gamefly coupon or something so we can buy more games :lol:

[quote name='strait edge follower']I want red faction but i have two questions. What are peoples impressions of the game and do these gamefly deals have free shipping ?[/QUOTE]
You can click on the link for the game or check the OP to see if it has free shipping...

[quote name='ravens52bears54']I guess Gamefly doesn't match their own used game prices within a certain timeframe? I just ordered Red Faction last week for $17. 99. It seems silly to send it back and reorder this time.[/QUOTE]

Same thing with Duke Nukem...meh :joystick:

wow red faction armageddon is tempting...but im going to pass, my backlog is too big as it is, and i would rather spend my money on dark souls and other AAA games

Great price on Dead Space 2. Still might be my game of the year (till Battlefield 3 or Uncharted 3 or Skyrim or Arkham city come out)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='strait edge follower']I want red faction but i have two questions. What are peoples impressions of the game and do these gamefly deals have free shipping ?[/QUOTE]
Why not just click one of the links in the OP and see if it says Free Shipping underneath where the price is?;) But yeah, there's usually free shipping with these deals.

As for impressions of the game, from the previews I've seen it's more of a linear first person shooter and less of a sandbox-y free roaming kind of third person action type of game like Red Faction Guerrilla was.:cry:

That alone made me a sad puppy because I loved RF: G and if it's just 'shoot enemies, reload, find new weapons, shoot more enemies, rinse, repease, done' then I'll wait till it's $4.99 someplace.:booty:
[quote name='Muthafodder']Same thing with Duke Nukem...meh :joystick:[/QUOTE]
Same thing with Amazon too. They sell used games, but they won't match another used game seller on prices. I paid like $19 for DNF from there n it was only $9.99 from GF.:bomb:

Just got my copy of Castlevania. Both discs have some light scratches, and what looks like toothpaste in the center...and my Xbox says it's completely fucking undreadable. Looks like I missed out on *that* deal :roll: Thanks, Gamefly.

[quote name='JungleRot']wanna get me some dead space 2. But I have to wait to see when NFS HP gets in as I have never ordered from Gamefly and I want to see how it goes (time shipping quality etc).

I am sure another deal will come up.... okay I hope[/QUOTE]

I ordered 2 games on 2 separate days. Castlevania and Bulletstorm, both for PS3. Got them both 3-4 days after placing the order. Both were in excellent condition. Castlevania looked new, and Bulletstorm has like 1, barely visible scratch. Both came with case, manual, and Bulletstorm with online code, But I haven't tried code, so I don't know if it works.

I'm glad someone is stepping up in these offerings. I'm looking at you Amazon... -_-

[quote name='AXV1']I think I'm going to pass on Dead Space 2. Because I can see it hitting $10 soon, and I too have a big backlog.[/QUOTE]
That's saving 3 dollars? I remember buying Dead Space 1 new on black Friday at Walmart for 9.99. Wonder if it will happen again with part 2.

[quote name='gotdott']He's saving it for his great grandkids[/QUOTE]
Whenever my wife complains about my game/guide collection, I just tell her that it is part of my kids' inheritance.

[quote name='naverous']I ordered 2 games on 2 separate days. Castlevania and Bulletstorm, both for PS3. Got them both 3-4 days after placing the order. Both were in excellent condition. Castlevania looked new, and Bulletstorm has like 1, barely visible scratch. Both came with case, manual, and Bulletstorm with online code, But I haven't tried code, so I don't know if it works.

I'm glad someone is stepping up in these offerings. I'm looking at you Amazon... -_-[/QUOTE]

The heck! I still haven't gotten my copy of Bulletstorm! It says its processing still... urgh!

[quote name='Silence4520']holy crap i got RF:A for 18 last time i should've waited[/QUOTE]
Likewise. I waited on Duke which worked outdoor my advantage. But RF, not so much.
[quote name='kouleefoh']I know how u feel. At least send us a $5 gamefly coupon or something so we can buy more games :lol:[/QUOTE]
That would be great.

[quote name='whoknows']Anyone know if PS3 or 360 matters for Red Faction?[/QUOTE]

i checked lensoftruth but they didn't do a full analysis. looks like both are pretty equivalent, maybe xbox slightly better.
Giant Bomb has a 20-minute chunk of the game on their site, i found that to be useful in assessing whether i wanted to buy. In the end i didn't pull the trigger due to backlog and i bought DS2, but i might buy RFA if it drops to $10

[quote name='pasolini']i checked lensoftruth but they didn't do a full analysis. looks like both are pretty equivalent, maybe xbox slightly better.
Giant Bomb has a 20-minute chunk of the game on their site, i found that to be useful in assessing whether i wanted to buy. In the end i didn't pull the trigger due to backlog and i bought DS2, but i might buy RFA if it drops to $10[/QUOTE]

Yea both seem like they are equal. I just picked the 360 version as i rather play shooters with the 360 controler

[quote name='Ozonekill']That's saving 3 dollars? I remember buying Dead Space 1 new on black Friday at Walmart for 9.99. Wonder if it will happen again with part 2.[/QUOTE]

I am only waiting because I think DS2 will go low at BB or Amazon where I have credit. The Warehouse had it for $12.99 not long ago so I think it will get there again. I told myself last month no more cash on games this year with all my trade in credit but these prices are just too good.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Why not just click one of the links in the OP and see if it says Free Shipping underneath where the price is?;) But yeah, there's usually free shipping with these deals.

As for impressions of the game, from the previews I've seen it's more of a linear first person shooter and less of a sandbox-y free roaming kind of third person action type of game like Red Faction Guerrilla was.:cry:

That alone made me a sad puppy because I loved RF: G and if it's just 'shoot enemies, reload, find new weapons, shoot more enemies, rinse, repease, done' then I'll wait till it's $4.99 someplace.:booty:

Same thing with Amazon too. They sell used games, but they won't match another used game seller on prices. I paid like $19 for DNF from there n it was only $9.99 from GF.:bomb:[/QUOTE]

I don't mean to nitpick and I'm sure you just made a mistake in typing since you said you saw previews but it's third person. But yeah, it's your standard linear 8 hour campaign. It does have stuff to keep unlocking on repeated playthroughs (unique joke or overpowered weapons, other upgrades) though.

[quote name='Ozonekill']That's saving 3 dollars? I remember buying Dead Space 1 new on black Friday at Walmart for 9.99. Wonder if it will happen again with part 2.[/QUOTE]

I bought the original Dead Space at Walmart during BF, too. It was 2 years ago and it is still sealed so I'm passing on DS2 for now. In for Red Faction, though.

I still haven't received Bulletstorm. They shipped it on the 21st so I'm starting to get a little bit worried.

$104 spent at Gamefly in the last week.

Bulletstorm
Castlevania
Spiderman
Homefront
Duke Nukem
NFS:Hot Pursuit x 2 (one for my nephews)
Two Worlds II
Red Faction:A

Not a bad hall...not sure my Wallet can take more...need to see what else I might want.

Killzone 3 for $12.99 PLEASE!!!!
Fable II for $9.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back