GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AutoPilotOff']Bought Dead Space 2 yesterday and Dead Rising 2 today. I have yet to play any of these games series at all.[/QUOTE]

You'e not missing much with DR1

Hmmm, got my copies of Duke Nukem Forever and Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit today...but still haven't gotten Homefront (which was the Friday evening deal LAST week). Anyone else had this happen to them?

[quote name='Kylearan']Played on release then sold it, so figure it's time to snag DAII again, put it on the shelf and wait for the eventual DLC sales. No sense waiting for the Ultimate Edition at this price.[/QUOTE]

Well outside of two weapon packs there's only been 2 DLC's for the game, with a third coming in 2 weeks. There's the Exiled Prince (extra character and quests) that was free w/Signature Edition that costs $7 and an expansion called Legacy which came out at the end of July that deals with your family's history that's $10. Oct. 11 has the Mark of the Assassin expansion (the one w/Felicia Day you saw on all the blogs yesterday) for $10.

I would expect there would be no more than 1-2 more DLC expansions for the game as they're already talking about DA 3.

[quote name='cynicalaa22']I loved Dragon Age Origins, but did not care for Dragon Age II. Most of the game is spent in one city (Kirkwall), and there's even a point where I could go no further in the game.

There's a quest where you have to have a specific amount of money to pay someone to help you out. It's a main quest, so you can't skip it. I didn't have enough money, and I had done all of the other side quests, so I had no way to make more money. Pretty frustrating.

So, if you play it, make sure you save your sovereigns![/QUOTE]

If you can't get the 50 soverign to pay for the expansion (which is fairly easy to do BTW just do all the side quests) then when you're traveling in Lowtown someone offers to pay the cost but with 100% interest and you can start the end of Act 1 that way, it just causes some new quest interactions at the start of Act 2.

[quote name='JoshuaB81285']Hmmm, got my copies of Duke Nukem Forever and Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit today...but still haven't gotten Homefront (which was the Friday evening deal LAST week). Anyone else had this happen to them?[/QUOTE]

same, got duke and brink today but still no homefront...

Can anyone comment on DA2 on the consoles? I played DA1 on the PC, but from what I read, the game plays more like a console game...so I don't know if I should stick to the PC (and thus wait for the inevitable ultimate edition), or just jump onto DA2 and wait for a DLC sale on the console?

If you advocate console - anyone have any input on the PS3 or 360 version?

[quote name='therealdeal19']No fucking way... time to sell some blood.[/QUOTE]

See at least we have a few days to save up! Haha

[quote name='blitztwn36']Can anyone comment on DA2 on the consoles? I played DA1 on the PC, but from what I read, the game plays more like a console game...so I don't know if I should stick to the PC (and thus wait for the inevitable ultimate edition), or just jump onto DA2 and wait for a DLC sale on the console?

If you advocate console - anyone have any input on the PS3 or 360 version?[/QUOTE]

it is more of a console style game. I played on xbox and enjoyed. was not as good as origions but fun

I just received my copy of Homefront that I ordered last Friday. It got shipped Saturday and it really didn't take all THAT long to get here. So far the case is impeccable, the disc has a pretty deep little scratch that appears to be from someones keys (not Gamefly's fault though.) I have yet to check the Battle Code because of Playstation Store being down but I am very impressed with what I've seen so far after getting this game for so cheap. Thanks for the deals Cheapy! :D

[quote name='PocketIguodala']I just received my copy of Homefront that I ordered last Friday. It got shipped Saturday and it really didn't take all THAT long to get here. So far the case is impeccable, the disc has a pretty deep little scratch that appears to be from someones keys (not Gamefly's fault though.) I have yet to check the Battle Code because of Playstation Store being down but I am very impressed with what I've seen so far after getting this game for so cheap. Thanks for the deals Cheapy! :D[/QUOTE]

Just curious of how or why you would be happy with a disc that....

"has a pretty deep little scratch that appears to be from someones keys (not Gamefly's fault though.)"

Also curious why it is not gamefly's fault. Didn't you buy it from them? Didn't they send you a disc with a deep scratch on it?

Are you really saying that when you opened the box with your keys YOU scratched the disc? If not you or someone in your household then of course it is gamefly's fault.

I have a homefront with a deep scratch for sale... want to buy it and then let me off the hook?

Just wanted to say that I ordered DR2 earlier this morning as $10 is a really good deal for me to finally pick this game up. I was tempted a few days ago to get Duke Nukem but $10 is to much still for that game in my opinion.

[quote name='JungleRot']Just curious of how or why you would be happy with a disc that....

"has a pretty deep little scratch that appears to be from someones keys (not Gamefly's fault though.)"

Also curious why it is not gamefly's fault. Didn't you buy it from them? Didn't they send you a disc with a deep scratch on it?

Are you really saying that when you opened the box with your keys YOU scratched the disc? If not you or someone in your household then of course it is gamefly's fault.

I have a homefront with a deep scratch for sale... want to buy it and then let me off the hook?[/QUOTE]
You're trolling this thread hard.

[quote name='JungleRot']Just curious of how or why you would be happy with a disc that....

I have a homefront with a deep scratch for sale... want to buy it and then let me off the hook?[/QUOTE]

It's not Gamefly's fault. It's the careless person who got the game from gamefly in the first place when it was a rental. It's no different if you go buy a used game from Blockbuster or another rental store. Did you really expect perfection on a used game that's been cycled a lot?

Regardless if you show me a picture so I can see what that scratch looks like and it doesn't affect the gameplay then I'll take it.

[quote name='kouleefoh']You're trolling this thread hard.[/QUOTE]

He has been for days now, I've chalked him up into the fire_thief /gargus category

[quote name='Brother Daz']He has been for days now, I've chalked him up into the fire_thief /gargus category[/QUOTE]
I think some guy named Gamefly boned his girlfriend and nutted all over his face, that's why he hates gamefly so much.

[quote name='kouleefoh']You're trolling this thread hard.[/QUOTE]

Nope YOU are. I am asking a legitimate question to someone who posted a confusing review. If you are referring to an earlier conversation in the thread then maybe you should get over being ADD and read the WHOLE thing, you might also want to check yourself while as you are the one baiting me NOOB!!!

[quote name='Brother Daz']He has been for days now, I've chalked him up into the fire_thief /gargus category[/QUOTE]

BS!!!

I posted a concern and noobs left and right baited me and called me out. Then it got worse as other trolls would see posts that were in response to an earlier flaming on me and take it out of context and attack me more.

Being attacked and baited and me responding is being a troll?

You all need to grow up and learn to have big boy conversations.

I was nice in my initial posts and got attacked I WILL not put up with that at all. Kiddies playing games with my posts doesn't fly!!

[quote name='JungleRot']Nope YOU are. I am asking a legitimate question to someone who posted a confusing review. If you are referring to an earlier conversation in the thread then maybe you should get over being ADD and read the WHOLE thing, you might also want to check yourself while as you are the one baiting me NOOB!!![/QUOTE]
Here's a legitimate question, if you don't want to order through gamefly, what are you doing in this thread? You can be wherever you want, not saying u can't be in here. But seriously, why?

Edit
I was nice in my initial posts and got attacked I WILL not put up with that at all. Kiddies playing games with my posts doesn't fly!!

lol you're hard core. I give up. You win.

[quote name='JungleRot']BS!!!

I posted a concern and noobs left and right baited me and called me out. Then it got worse as other trolls would see posts that were in response to an earlier flaming on me and take it out of context and attack me more.

I was nice in my initial posts and got attacked I WILL not put up with that at all. Kiddies playing games with my posts doesn't fly!![/QUOTE]

we've seen your kind around here many times, I dont see you lasting much longer. BTW calling people "kiddies & noobs" doesnt help your cause any.

[quote name='JungleRot']I was nice in my initial posts and got attacked I WILL not put up with that at all.[/QUOTE]
You must not get on the internet very often!

[quote name='Brother Daz']we've seen your kind around here many times, I dont see you lasting much longer. BTW calling people "kiddies & noobs" doesnt help your cause any.[/QUOTE]
SEE what I mean grow up!!

You trolled me and made a kiddie baiting remark about me THEN accuse me??

Are you high?

Don't bait me call me names then get angry when I respond.

Grow-up!!

[quote name='shiftymcneely']Mine shipped yesterday.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Coltin']Mine too[/QUOTE]

Hmm.......hopefully mine gets shipped by tomorrow. At least my Singularity order shipped this morning.

[quote name='Nitro_']Still no bulletstorm.......I will give it one more day before contacting gamefly. It shipped on the 23rd.[/QUOTE]

My Killzone 3 shipped on the 19th and never arrived. I contacted them after six days. They issued a refund and told me to repurchase.

[quote name='cheapfrag']You must not get on the internet very often![/QUOTE]

LOL , I know right? Like these trolling baiting games are something new... yet I fall for it everytime. That makes me just as bad as those trolling and baiting me... I respond... just what the kids want.

[quote name='JungleRot']SEE what I mean grow up!!

You trolled me and made a kiddie baiting remark about me THEN accuse me??

Are you high?

Don't bait me call me names then get angry when I respond.

Grow-up!![/QUOTE]
This is not how Chuck Norris would respond.

[quote name='SGH360']Wonder what tonight deal night, so deals next week? sweet.[/QUOTE]

There's nothing for tonight or tomorrow

Still waiting on Spiderman, and Homefront. Ordered on the first day of the sale. Anyone else get their copies of said games?

Thanks guys.

Good news my fellow CAG's. I just received my copy of Bulletstorm today and it was the Epic edition! Moreover the disk had no scratches and the case looked in top condition.:)

I am very satisfied to say the least even though I was getting worried by the slow shipment.

This won't be the last time I'm doing business with Gamefly. :applause:

still haven't gotten castlevania, but i know it's shipped. but not worried, not like i would have played it right away anyhoo. when it gets here, it gets here, and if it doesn't get here then i'll get a refund.

i have had mail from gamefly run slow of late, took almost 3 weeks for them to receive a game, that normally takes 4-5 days, so who knows.

[quote name='JungleRot']BS!!!

I was nice in my initial posts and got attacked I WILL not put up with that at all. Kiddies playing games with my posts doesn't fly!![/QUOTE]

Dude you have been so please give it a rest

[quote name='JungleRot']Nope YOU are. I am asking a legitimate question to someone who posted a confusing review. If you are referring to an earlier conversation in the thread then maybe you should get over being ADD and read the WHOLE thing, you might also want to check yourself while as you are the one baiting me NOOB!!![/QUOTE]

My apologies, that was a comment that should have been elaborated a little better on my part. I had just woken up from a nap and checked the mail so I posted that right away and my mind was a little fuzzy. :drool:

"Deep scratch" was definitely the wrong term, what I mean is it has a few tiny scratches that are shaped like tiny pieces of fuzz that appear to be from some douchebag using the disc as a dang coaster. I don't blame Gamefly because they're a video game rental service, I knew not to expect a perfect disc from them because people typically don't take care of things unless they belong to them.

Sorry for stirring up so much commotion, everyone. Shouldn't have posted that last message without being a little more awake. :)

By the way, the Battle code was unused. :applause:

Though I'm a bit sad I missed out on Spidey (I thought the first deal with a usually weekly deal, that was a very dumb assumption considering I would have jumped all over this otherwise), Castlevania, Homefront, and TDU2 for solid prices and that DR2 and Singularity are OOS :( (my wallet of course is counting its lucky stars) I got my copies of DNF and NFS: HP today, in a nice (tiny) UPS Box and they were in great condition. Not only did NFS: HP come with the online pass, but it was the LE as well, and you CAN'T go wrong with a used LE with intact DLC codes for $10 + tax (with free 3 daysish shipping, no less).

For those of you who missed out on Spidey, GameStop is selling it new for $20 if that's your price-point. There's no filler $10 to my knowledge, so you might just be better off continuing your patience. That, and saving your money for the next round of these deals, wondering if the Wii/DS/3DS is gonna get some love this time around.

Just remember that the reason for these awesome deals is that Gamefly probably makes a killing with their monthly subscriptions, so your deals come with free customers' tears! (Yes, I find $16/month for this service a little.. high).

Edit: Jin Kazama below, for the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back