GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Nesmaster75']For the people getting NFS, out of curiosity, are you guys getting the Limited Edition version of the game?[/QUOTE]

The limited edition

DR2 and singularity came today cases and manuel new, games look like rental but both play and install. Still no sign of NFS HP.

P.s. singularity is awesome why did no one tell me about this game

[quote name='TeamUnderdog']Still no Spiderman or DNF for me. I hate the mail.[/QUOTE]

yeah been checking the mail box everyday, gamefly free shipping has gone downhill!

i got my one game right away and the others are taking for ever to get here and they havnt even shipped one that was ordered 4 days ago WTH

I'm still waiting on Homefront, NFS, Deadspace 2 and Singularity. I'm not worried though, I've bought plenty from Gamefly before

I received 3 out of my 5 orders today. They were my 2nd, 3rd and last order. The last order was for DR2 and DAII and they came by Priority Mail (as expected). I'm relieved but also worried since I ordered DNF and Homefront after Bulletstorm (shipped 9/21). 8 days and counting...

Got my Duke Nukem Forever today as well. So far got Castlevania from them earlier this week and now all that's left is Red Faction: Armageddon and Two Worlds II.

I received my spiderman (ps3) today, due to an address mix up the game shipped on 9-24. The game is in as new condition, not a mark on the disk and the case/manual is brand new.

My order status. i ordered SPiedy and Splatterhouse last week both shipped out 8 days ago and never received both of them I contacted customer service today and they issued me a credit for both gams. They then re purcshed the games first at regular price. I asked to speak to supervisor so they put me on hold and ordered the games at the current price then issued me a credit. Only thig i noticed was they charged me 400 for shipping and handling on the games. I ordered Duke and NFS on Monday and received them yesterday

Is it normal for gamefly to not include a tracking number? I got an email saying one of the games I bought was shipped yesterday, but it said tracking # was N/A.

[quote name='TheShepherdSauce']Is it normal for gamefly to not include a tracking number? I got an email saying one of the games I bought was shipped yesterday, but it said tracking # was N/A.[/QUOTE]
yes it is. Single game order almost never get tracking #

[quote name='averageguy']My order status. i ordered SPiedy and Splatterhouse last week both shipped out 8 days ago and never received both of them I contacted customer service today and they issued me a credit for both gams. They then re purcshed the games first at regular price. I asked to speak to supervisor so they put me on hold and ordered the games at the current price then issued me a credit. Only thig i noticed was they charged me 400 for shipping and handling on the games. I ordered Duke and NFS on Monday and received them yesterday[/QUOTE]

400 is a little steep.

couldn't wait to see if AC:B deal came up any more, so i got in on amazon for 17.99 w/prime. So according to Murphy's Law you all can look forward to a deal on it on Monday.

[quote name='FadeToOne']Yep, still no spidey here either. Pretty outrageous. They must be shipping them by donkey.[/QUOTE]

A_Colorful_Cartoon_Cute_Donkey_Carrying_a_Pack_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_100909-148831-157053.jpg

I'm glad to see many people haven't received packages yet. I was getting a little worried after not receiving any games, but it should be fine by next week. Still haven't received Bulletstorm, NFSHP, DA2 or Singularity.

Got my Fable 3 last week, and I swear its brand spanking new. It seems like all they did was take off the shrink wrap and cut the sticky plastic that holds the game is half. I've never done GF before. How do they mail the games to you, in the box, or is it disc alone?

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Got my Fable 3 last week, and I swear its brand spanking new. It seems like all they did was take off the shrink wrap and cut the sticky plastic that holds the game is half. I've never done GF before. How do they mail the games to you, in the box, or is it disc alone?[/QUOTE]
Not a member, but I think it works similar to netflix or whatever, people rent them and receive the game only in a little rental case thingy. That explains why the case is so nice and the DLC still works lol. :]

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Got my Fable 3 last week, and I swear its brand spanking new. It seems like all they did was take off the shrink wrap and cut the sticky plastic that holds the game is half. I've never done GF before. How do they mail the games to you, in the box, or is it disc alone?[/QUOTE]

They just send out the disc alone which is why the cases are normally in mint condition complete with any possible DLC codes and what not. Normally the only thing you have to look out for when buying used from Gamefly is the condition of the disc itself and if USPS decided to riverdance on your package.

I ordered spidey and they "claim" they shipped it on Sept 22. I've yet to receive it. Contacted customer service and they issued me a credit. I asked if they could just send me another game instead, but they said no. It seems with all the people here not receiving games that gamefly has some pretty shady practices. Not giving them any more of my business. CAG shouldn't really endorse gamefly either considering how many CAGs are having issues.

[quote name='dschroll']I ordered spidey and they "claim" they shipped it on Sept 22. I've yet to receive it. Contacted customer service and they issued me a credit. I asked if they could just send me another game instead, but they said no. It seems with all the people here not receiving games that gamefly has some pretty shady practices. Not giving them any more of my business. CAG shouldn't really endorse gamefly either considering how many CAGs are having issues.[/QUOTE]

At least people seem to be having no problems getting credited back. Could be a lot worse.

Dead Space 2 for 360 came in today. Discs are def previous rentals. Swirl marks all over them. They look like they will play fine though, no deep scratches.

I wish Gamefly would invest in a resurface machine similar to Amazon Warehouse so everything would arrive minty.

Sorry to hear so many people not getting their games... I have made over 20 purchases thru gamefly over the past 2 years and have always received my shipment.

yeah it takes awhile for the game to come, but god the condition it comes in MOST of the time is beautiful. To me I feel like I bought Fable 3 brand new for $13 expect with no shrink wrap.

NFS came in perfect condition (and is the limited edition), Joyride a few scratches but plays and installs fine. Just waiting on Dead Space 2 now.

FINALLY got Bulletstorm and DS2 today. I was starting to worry if I'd get Bulletstorm or not so if anyone else lives in New England and hasn't gotten it yet there is still hope.

Both were for PS3, were "Limited Editions" and the cases and games are both flawless and include the codes! Love Game Fly sales, but now I remember why I don't use the service anymore. Shipping games always took a freaking week back and forth.

This was a first for me for a Gamefly used game, the Ruin Mode card was in the Red Faction Armageddon case like expected, but xbox.com reported that it had already been used. Can't win 'em all I guess.

Some may be late, but there's something satisfying about opening your mailbox to a pile of games. Bulletstorm, Homefront, Splatterhouse, NFS Hot Pursuit, Dragon Age II and Singularity arrived today. Only mentioning it for anyone still worried about their purchases.

Four out of the six of them were games that originally came with DLC and Online passes, and all of them were unused when I entered them, for anyone worrying about that as well.

Finally got all but Singularity today in the mail! All games and cases were in pristine condition, except for some small cracks in a couple of cases. Got the battle code with HomeFront as well! The cracks were most likely caused by the postal person trying to stuff 5 games in my small mailbox though. :lol:

Glad to see all these people finally getting their games, gives me hope that maybe mine will come in the mail today. :D

Edit: My Spider-Man finally showed up today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got Portal 2 in the mail today. Disc has a few light scratches but it's in pretty good shape otherwise. Case is in perfect condition. Steam code worked. I wonder how people manage to scratch bluray discs?

Hmm, I didn't get the kinect game I ordered over a week ago so I emailed them about it... they then sent me this lovely email.

We have reviewed the shipping problems with your account and those in your local zip code and determined that we are temporarily unable to uphold our service commitment to you. Until we can guarantee the successful delivery of your games, regretfully, we are forced to close your account.

If any of the games that are currently marked with a shipping problem are recovered, please contact us immediately at [email protected]. At that time, we will review to determine if we can reactivate your account.

What the shit.

Got my Red Faction today. Has two codes inside that i haven't tried yet, one for some saints Row 3 thing and another for "Ruin Mode". Disc has some fingerprints and scuff marks, but it looks like something that can easily be wiped clean with a fiver cloth. Overall, good enough to order again if they have some good deals.

[quote name='mrniceguy8']Hmm, I didn't get the kinect game I ordered over a week ago so I emailed them about it... they then sent me this lovely email.

We have reviewed the shipping problems with your account and those in your local zip code and determined that we are temporarily unable to uphold our service commitment to you. Until we can guarantee the successful delivery of your games, regretfully, we are forced to close your account.

If any of the games that are currently marked with a shipping problem are recovered, please contact us immediately at [email protected]. At that time, we will review to determine if we can reactivate your account.

What the shit.[/QUOTE]

*Looks at location*... You live in a shady part of brooklyn, buddy?

... jk*

Received Duke Nukem Forever (PS3) today, probably the best condition game I've ever got from GameFly. Looks brand new, doesn't even have the nicks in the edge of the disc like they usually do.

I take back what I wrote earlier. Got spidey today. Looks good overall. Contacted gamefly so they can cancel the refund. Not sure why it took so long through the mail but glad it finally came.

I ordered Bulletstorm, Homefront, and Two World II over the last two weeks. I was told they shipped on the 23rd, 24th, and the 28th.

And yet, they all arrived today.

Huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back