GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DudeImGodly']You guys do know they sent you tracking information right...?[/QUOTE]

only on large orders not on single game orders

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']another reason why i love PS3 > 360, is the discs are so much harder to ruin.[/QUOTE]
It's a damn blu-ray disc you have to want to destroy the disc.

You do know that they DON'T send tracking information to everybody, right???

[quote name='DudeImGodly']You guys do know they sent you tracking information right...?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='karyadi']How often do they give nightly deals? These freaking rock.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say these happen super often like this. CheapyD did say earlier in the topic that more would be posted Monday night.:applause:

I got my Red Faction: Armageddon (PS3) yesterday and it was in pretty much perfect condition. The voucher for Ruin Mode was in the case and still valid, even though it claimed to expire in August. Also included a code to get the Saints Row 3 initiation station.

[quote name='ninjaspeedrazor']Has anyone who ordered Castlevania received theirs yet? I ordered Dead Space 2 a week after Castlevania and I've already received that but still no Castlevania.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I never got my Castlevania either. I received Bulletstrom which was ordered the same day, then I received Singularity and DA 2 on friday. So I emailed them and they said it must have been lost in the mail and I was refunded for Castlevania. That was the one I wanted the most :cry:

recieved my copy of DNF and NFSHP both in great shape NFS was LE and came with code. still waiting on DR2 and DS2 still bummed I missed Castlevania.

[quote name='xfreefallerx']Yeah. I never got my Castlevania either. I received Bulletstrom which was ordered the same day, then I received Singularity and DA 2 on friday. So I emailed them and they said it must have been lost in the mail and I was refunded for Castlevania. That was the one I wanted the most :cry:[/QUOTE]

I had that happen to me with alpha protocol way back.
Sucks that they don't even try and put in another order for you, they just refund and thats the end of it. Though you might get lucky and it might pop up on sale again.

[quote name='xfreefallerx']Yeah. I never got my Castlevania either. I received Bulletstrom which was ordered the same day, then I received Singularity and DA 2 on friday. So I emailed them and they said it must have been lost in the mail and I was refunded for Castlevania. That was the one I wanted the most :cry:[/QUOTE]

I will contact them tomorrow if I still don't receive it, I hope that doesn't happen to me, it's the one that I was looking forward to the most too.

In the last 2 weeks, I've ordered:

Star Wars TFU 2
Dead Rising 2
Two Worlds 2
Duke Nukem
Red Faction
Castlevania
Spider Man

Nothing has taken more than 4 days to arrive, and all games have been in perfect condition. Lovin these deals

Lately I have had my worst string of luck with gamefly. All my games have showed up, but they have all been in less than acceptable condition. My MVC3 was unreadable. Bulletstorm and spiderman are scratched up but look like they will probably play (haven't had time to test). My singularity and DA II are both scratched beyond belief and have the chips around the edge. Not sure if they work yet but I doubt it. I wouldn't care so much if gamefly had an exchange program, but as it stands, if u get a bad disk, you miss out on the sale. I'm excited for more deals, but afraid this is going to keep happening

[quote name='jsivley']Lately I have had my worst string of luck with gamefly. All my games have showed up, but they have all been in less than acceptable condition. My MVC3 was unreadable. Bulletstorm and spiderman are scratched up but look like they will probably play (haven't had time to test). My singularity and DA II are both scratched beyond belief and have the chips around the edge. Not sure if they work yet but I doubt it. I wouldn't care so much if gamefly had an exchange program, but as it stands, if u get a bad disk, you miss out on the sale. I'm excited for more deals, but afraid this is going to keep happening[/QUOTE]

Multitudes of scratchs and chips on the edge are the norm for me. The games still work though, if you don't have time to test its said that if you hold a disc up to the light and can see the light through one of the scratches, it's probably ruined.

[quote name='Arkalivan']Multitudes of scratchs and chips on the edge are the norm for me. The games still work though, if you don't have time to test its said that if you hold a disc up to the light and can see the light through one of the scratches, it's probably ruined.[/QUOTE]

When it's a 360 game the first thing you should do with a used disc is to install it, even if you're not planning to play it any time soon. If there are any problems you'll find out then since it dumps all of the data to the hard drive in ~15 minutes. That way you don't end up 20 hours into a game with a disc error and it'll make returning it easier the earlier you find out.

Couldn't be happier so far, and very excited to see what's on sale Monday.
Got Bulletstorm (Epic Edition), Dead Rising 2, Dead Space 2 (limited edition) and Dragon Age II, all with codes except DR2 which i'm not even sure if it was supposed to have a code.

If i had only seen the Castlevania and Spiderman sale early enough, would have gotten those as well. I'm sure many of us will be lamenting missing those two games for the next 50 years

"Grandpa, tell me the story again about how you missed the Castlevania and Spidey sale when you were a youngster?"
"well, junior, in my day, we had to check the internet for deals, so i missed the gamefly sale that day"
"really grandpa? you mean they didn't have the CheapyD Brain/Deals Interface Chip when you were a kid?"

My Bulletstorm and DNF passed the install to hard drive test on my 360 so I'm happy. Always test used 360 games this way and expect scratches on any 360 games you get from GameFly. Personally, I don't really care about the scratches as long as the game works.

[quote name='cdwjustin']i bought singularity the 28th and as of today it still has not shipped its TBD anyone have any idea?[/QUOTE]

I also have a singularity that is still in process, I am thinking its out of stock.

[quote name='Arkalivan']Multitudes of scratchs and chips on the edge are the norm for me. The games still work though, if you don't have time to test its said that if you hold a disc up to the light and can see the light through one of the scratches, it's probably ruined.[/QUOTE]
I always get the outer edge chipped like crazy. This wears out the drive cause it makes it unstable when it spins. Just think of a helicopter blade the downforce or upforce will really come into play with these chips.

Also if you return to many games they ban you from renting or buying from them. So be careful and good luck.

I like to know how these outer edge chips happen. I had to many rentals come this way from them and they warned me if i report them messed up once more i can not rent or buy from them again. I hear this happens to a lot of people getting the chips. I had some sound like a jet plane taking off when i start up the game. The people that ignore it and play it anyways are crazy. GF does not care about them coming this way do not complain cause complaining gets them to be evil gods and do things you will not like.

They seem all nice and helpful until you complain a few times total.

[quote name='KtMack23']Has anyone figuered out how to use visa gift cards with these deals or do they just not work?[/QUOTE]

I'd like to second this question. I have about $120 and counting in Best Buy credit and would love to get in on these crazy prices if I could convert it over to prepaid Visa. Quick search of the thread led to one post saying he couldn't get them to work..

[quote name='louiedog']When it's a 360 game the first thing you should do with a used disc is to install it, even if you're not planning to play it any time soon. If there are any problems you'll find out then since it dumps all of the data to the hard drive in ~15 minutes. That way you don't end up 20 hours into a game with a disc error and it'll make returning it easier the earlier you find out.[/QUOTE]

This does and doesn't work. I did this with Bayonetta, and about 3 hours in I couldn't play off the hard drive anymore, even though the install went off without a hitch. I had to finish the game from the disk.

[quote name='bigpimpin24']I'd like to second this question. I have about $120 and counting in Best Buy credit and would love to get in on these crazy prices if I could convert it over to prepaid Visa. Quick search of the thread led to one post saying he couldn't get them to work..[/QUOTE]

Guys, just register your card online. It takes 2 minutes and then you can use them for gamefly. Use the address on the back of the card.

[quote name='007bond']My Bulletstorm and DNF passed the install to hard drive test on my 360 so I'm happy. Always test used 360 games this way and expect scratches on any 360 games you get from GameFly. Personally, I don't really care about the scratches as long as the game works.[/QUOTE]

same here with homefront had to clean disc a few times and run install about 5 times then it finally took, so it works now, but that is the huge benefit of getting PS3 over 360, rarely will you get a bad used disc.

I wanted to chime in with never receiving anything less than like new quality with the discs I've bought. Maybe my distribution center just has less subscribers and my discs get less used

so how often does gamefly get these nightly sales? I could always use the additional credit from flipping them at BB. :)

Also chiming in to say that all the games I've gotten so far are in superb condition, even with online codes unused.

Okay, here is my wish list for this evening:

Red Dead Redemption
LA Noire

Then they decide to go nutty and do GT5.

After that, the inventory manager starts to go Bat Sh*t crazy and starts selling :

Dirt 3
NCAA 12
FIFA 12

All for $5. It's his last day and he doesn't give a fuck

I can't believe this is going to happen tonight!!

Dare to dream........

Got my copies of Duke Nukem Forever, Dead Space II, and Two Worlds II on Friday. Discs were almost perfect for me.

Hope for some interesting stuff tonight ... really wishing for LA Noire.

[quote name='FromChaos']I ordered bulletstorm on the 22nd and it just got here saturday. It might take a while.[/QUOTE]

I ordered on the 23rd and Mine still hasn't got here. Hopefully it comes in

got my Need for Speed HP (360) today, ordered last Monday. Case is perfect as expected, disc looks alright but I'll have to do an install later to make sure.

edit: installed with no errors on the first try

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got Dead Space 2 and Two Worlds 2 today, mint discs. The case for Two Worlds was cracked though because some ham fist jammed the massive instruction book into it without being able to close it properly. Don't really care though, A+ satisfaction scale. Looking forward to more deals.

[quote name='adamgould']Okay, here is my wish list for this evening:

Red Dead Redemption
LA Noire

Then they decide to go nutty and do GT5.

After that, the inventory manager starts to go Bat Sh*t crazy and starts selling :

Dirt 3
NCAA 12
FIFA 12

All for $5. It's his last day and he doesn't give a fuck

I can't believe this is going to happen tonight!!

Dare to dream........[/QUOTE]

I still wouldnt buy any of those. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back