GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DudeImGodly']I have a problem where I buy anything under $10...[/QUOTE]

I'm having a yard sale and you're invited.

So just to clarify, if I want a game shipped fast I should get at least 2? I've noticed that single games and seperate orders of single games is what people seem to be taking forever to get.

Just received Dead Space 2 and was surprised to find out it was the limited edition version with Dead Space Extraction. Disc was in perfect condition and the online code was not used. Now I just have to wait for DNF to arrive.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']So just to clarify, if I want a game shipped fast I should get at least 2? I've noticed that single games and seperate orders of single games is what people seem to be taking forever to get.[/QUOTE]

I've ordered 3 games from these sales, all in single orders...got them all within 3 days.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']I have a problem where I buy anything under $10...[/QUOTE]

I can produce something on a daily basis for you to buy for under 10 bucks.

GF has 5 shipping centers (last time i checked) and they've used USPS for every shipment i've ever received from them.

My Homefront took a week to arrive (ordered saturday, rec'd one week later) and came from across the country

My 2 copies of NFS:HP came from just one state over, and arrived in 2 or 3 days.

I'm guessing they try as best they can to ship you games from as close as possible, but if stock is running low, or they only have stock in a shipping center across the continent, it takes 4-5 (business) days to ship USPS.

Also, 2 games were shipped priority mail (flat rate), while the single game was standard 1st class. so that helped too. i'm guessing there is only some rhyme/reason to these patterns.

Got Dead Space 2 on Friday. Both discs installed to the HDD with no problems (although the discs were lightly scratched all over the place). The online pass worked as well which was a nice bonus. Can't wait to see what they offer next!

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']So just to clarify, if I want a game shipped fast I should get at least 2? I've noticed that single games and seperate orders of single games is what people seem to be taking forever to get.[/QUOTE]

i order a lot of single discs from them and get them just about as quickly as the multi-orders in priority boxes. But that could be because i'm in a major city (PHX)

My spidey finally arrived from the order which I'm sure was on the 22nd (Not the re-order). I can't believe it took 2 weeks to come from the Pittsburgh center when I received 6 games faster than that from the same center in the same time frame (I'm in NY).

I just got my red faction 360 and it is mint ! Even The Microsoft seal was still on it but it was split open. Did they take a sealed copy and open it ? Whatever the case is im going to use gamefly again :) now what to do with these codes ....

[quote name='strait edge follower']I just got my red faction 360 and it is mint ! Even The Microsoft seal was still on it but it was split open. Did they take a sealed copy and open it ? Whatever the case is im going to use gamefly again :) now what to do with these codes ....[/QUOTE]
My games always come with the split security seal as well. I just think they leave them on the cases since they're opening hundreds of games on release days.

Still haven't gotten my NFS: HP yet and the mail already arrived. Really weird seeing as I live in Miami and the distribution center is in Tampa. Last time I ordered a game, it only took two days. =/

DNF and DS2 came in perfect condition (I expected nothing less from GF). I recieved both on Saturday, guessing since DS2 was ordered/shipped 1 day later that they came from different GF facilities.

Hoping for some more good deals tonight.

Me too! Ordered on the 22nd, received it on Saturday.

[quote name='FromChaos']I ordered bulletstorm on the 22nd and it just got here saturday. It might take a while.[/QUOTE]

Got my singularity today, but still haven't received my home front that i bought a day or two before singularity. Hmmmm. Opened a shipping problem dispute.

DAII was shipped Thursday and arrived today. My Singularity order from Wednesday, however, is still being processed. Is it normal for an order to take this long for processing?

To all of you wondering about games taking "X" number of days to get to you, Gamefly has 4-5 centers across the US, so depening on where you live and what center is shipping it will effect how long it takes for you to receive them.

My DA2 arrived today, Black Emporium/online pass code still unused. Great deal as always, Gamefly! Can't wait to see what tonight's deals bring!

I recieved Dead Rising 2 today, it was in decent shape not sure if this particular game came with codes but after inspection I got nones.

Still waiting on Dead Space 2 thought it would be here before DR2 but its probably being shipped from another location.

Can't wait for the deals tonight I avoided buying gas this evening in order to buy any decent game that pops on GFND tonight.

[quote name='naruto98']I live in PA and it took 1 week for my games to come from Pittsburgh....

For the deals I can't complain.[/QUOTE]

I live in PA as well[Wilkes-Barre area] and I got my game two days after I ordered it[Homefront].

Just received DNF and DS2 both in near mint condition with the exception of a few chips along the disc edges no biggie though. Cases looked new with code for Extraction intact. But my order for Singularity is still says in process :cry: from last week any one else in the same boat?

[quote name='VegaTheChosen']I recieved Dead Rising 2 today, it was in decent shape not sure if this particular game came with codes but after inspection I got nones.

Still waiting on Dead Space 2 thought it would be here before DR2 but its probably being shipped from another location.

Can't wait for the deals tonight I avoided buying gas this evening in order to buy any decent game that pops on GFND tonight.[/QUOTE]

Got my copy in today also, no DLC ocdes either. I guess GF only had copies without the pre-order DLC (which makes sense)

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Hoping for Mass Effect 2, LA Noire and maybe Fight Night Champion.[/QUOTE]

Those first two games are pretty awesome so far (I've only played about 2 hours of each after buying them on Half) but FNC was a HUGE let down for me. It was definitely the most disappointed I've ever been in a game. The story is cool but it's very short and the final fight is absolutely insane even on the game's easiest difficulty. Plus, I heard that the online was cauing YLOD on the PS3, I didn't experience it but I also didn't play online very much cause I couldn't stomach the cheap ass tactics everyone used. Just a heads up, though. ;)

[quote name='naruto98']I live in PA and it took 1 week for my games to come from Pittsburgh....

For the deals I can't complain.[/QUOTE]

I agree. That's why I'm not upset at all about how long it's taken for my games to arrive

I was looking on the current FOR SALE prices on some games last night.

Mass Effect 2 is $18 so I can see it becoming available for $12.99 this week.

Crysis 2 is $24.99 so I wouldnt expect a deal this time around.

I'd also guess Enslaved for $9.99 as the game has been around for a while and the FOR SALE price is $14.99

I'm not sure how it always works, but I think they discount already low games when they do these mass liquidation sales. A lot of games are still in the $25 range and probably wont be dumped this early. (sotd, infamous 2, etc...)

[quote name='fmwross2']How do these normally pop up? Is it on the homepage or what?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if they're on the homepage, but they will definitely be in this thread. So I'd just look for them here at 8 Eastern

[quote name='fmwross2']How do these normally pop up? Is it on the homepage or what?[/QUOTE]
The deals are NEVER announced on the site. They do say what's on sale on their Twitter, but usually it's an hour after the deal has been active.

CheapyD will sometimes release clues before 8 p.m. Eastern time so you know what games to expect.

[quote name='strait edge follower']So guys If there are more deals tonight which games do you expect to be on sale ? I think one of the cod or assasins creed games will go on sale[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping for Alice, Shadows of the Damned, or Killzone 3. But I doubt any of those will be on sale, lol.

Bulletstorm shipped 9/23 just received it today along with two other shipments. So I have all my games now. The other 2 received today was dead space 2 and two worlds. The were in very decent shape. I can be happy now. I live in NC, so those who did not get bulletstorm yet there is some hope still. Bulletstorm was shipped from PA, so it took forever to go a couple states over. I feel it is the usps processing center that delayed the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back