GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
oh man, bad timing... i just got off work and come home to check. crysis 2 and castlevania oos for ps3 :( i dont know if i want to pull the trigger on just assassin's creed:brotherhood. i wanted all 3!

edit: i did it. ordered assassin's creed:brotherhood. i have too many shooters so i can wait on crysis 2 and i can wait on castlevania... for now ;)

unfuckingbelievable. I had dead space 2 in my cart and was changing my credit card info before checking out. Piece of shit went out of stock right before I checked out

I already got shipping conformation from my order from last night. I love how fast gamefly is.

EDIT: CRAP BB Tiv for Crysis 2 just went down to $16. Lol i was hoppingd to make nice profit when I was finished with the game. :(

Yeah! That's quite sad. But the situation is not exclusive to USPS. Many layoffs from other industries suffer the same fate in finding new jobs in this economy as well.

[quote name='fishwaterjohn']This is true. Probably very close to being signed into legislation; it's unfortunate that so many people (upwards of 200,000 have been laid off by USPS since late-2007) are having to lose their jobs; jobs which many of them had/have established careers in; most of whom are unable to secure employment today (something like 40-45% of laid off USPS workers, since they had the major cuts in '07, have yet to become gainfully employed again; most of them have difficulty finding viable/competitive employment due to their Age (and Age alone), they ran out of unemployment benefits x three (3) years ago (most of them) and still can't find anything comparable to the USPS (which, does pay very well and offer outstanding health/retirement benefits)....[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vezee']GameFly is awesome!

9/22
:ps3:-Bulletstorm

9/27
:ps3:-Duke Nukem
:ps3:-Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

9/29
:ps3:-Dead Rising 2

10/4
:ps3:-Mafia 2
:ps3:-Enslaved

10/6
:ps3:-Killzone 3
:ps3:-Red Dead Redemption

10/7
:ps3:-Crysis 2
:ps3:-Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
:ps3:-Dead Space 2

My wife has noticed my consistent recent purchases from GameFly and was not happy at all. When she asked what I bought today, I told her Crysis 2, Red..... She stops me and says, "Theirs going to be a Crysis 3 in a minute with an uppercut to your face!" ....silence.....

I reply with "Bwahahahaha!" :D

Being a CAG is great! I cant wait for the next deal! :applause:[/QUOTE]

This is one of the reasons why good ol strait edge is taking his time to getting married. My gf would kill me if she saw me spending money like this on cag, untill I get her a zelda or Mario game that is lol.

For those concerned about condition of the games, my Dead Space 2 came shrink-wrapped, so many of the games are in like-brand new condition.

OMFGGGGGG!!!!!! Everyone in my office is staring at me because I just freaked out at my desk. didn't even refresh this thread for an update, just happened to get on gamefly and saw castlevania was back in stock they pulled it out my cart as my card was processing!!!!! (back to work)

[quote name='thegame85']The only game on that huge list I dont own is Castlevania and it's tempting the s*** outta me! LOL[/QUOTE]

You'll get your money's worth for Castlevania. I borrowed a copy of it from my friend and it took me about 18 hours to beat the game. Great story line and the art direction is utterly amazing. Such an underrated title, $12.99 is a complete steal for what the game has to offer.

[quote name='Vezee']GameFly is awesome!

9/22
:ps3:-Bulletstorm

9/27
:ps3:-Duke Nukem
:ps3:-Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

9/29
:ps3:-Dead Rising 2

10/4
:ps3:-Mafia 2
:ps3:-Enslaved

10/6
:ps3:-Killzone 3
:ps3:-Red Dead Redemption

10/7
:ps3:-Crysis 2
:ps3:-Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
:ps3:-Dead Space 2

My wife has noticed my consistent recent purchases from GameFly and was not happy at all. When she asked what I bought today, I told her Crysis 2, Red..... She stops me and says, "Theirs going to be a Crysis 3 in a minute with an uppercut to your face!" ....silence.....

I reply with "Bwahahahaha!" :D

Being a CAG is great! I cant wait for the next deal! :applause:[/QUOTE]

Right there with you. Now if we could get Gamely to ship these games with a free candle we would have a different story....

[quote name='kingsnuff']this is sad...twice within a half hour it goes in and out of stock while im checking out.[/QUOTE]

Just happened to me right now with Castlevania.:cry:

Didn't even get a Buy Alert e-mail when it went back in stock.

What is the likelihood of scoring a $15 deal for AC:B new in the near future with revelations around the bend? This deal is awfully tempting especially since these games have come in excellent complete condition in the past.

[quote name='urallgyots']I got screwed over on DS2 twice now :([/QUOTE]

I was so hung up over Castlevania I forgot that DS2 comes with Extraction....my 360 is collecting dust and I could have made the difference selling it at work....ah well no more gamefly deals for me I guess.

Woot, picked up a Crysis 2 for Xbox! Thanks for the heads up on whoever posted it was back in stock. I had signed up for the Deal Alert, but got nothing from Gamefly.

[quote name='vishank']Woot, picked up a Crysis 2 for Xbox! Thanks for the heads up on whoever posted it was back in stock. I had signed up for the Deal Alert, but got nothing from Gamefly.[/QUOTE]

i agree. i feel like you'll have better luck just checking later in the day and mashing the F5 button....

in for Duke Nukem and Brink though... just to add to the backlog and for trophies.

[quote name='vishank']Woot, picked up a Crysis 2 for Xbox! Thanks for the heads up on whoever posted it was back in stock. I had signed up for the Deal Alert, but got nothing from Gamefly.[/QUOTE]

There was a game like 2 weeks ago I think I signed up for the deal alert, I got the email a good 10 days after I signed up. I managed to buy the game during that time before getting the deal alert. Their alert system is very very slow and not worth messing with during these deals I think.

[quote name='prettycrazy']Thanks, grabbed Crysis 2 (ps3). It's a shame, I missed on bulletstorm (ps3) :/.[/QUOTE]

Just now? I've been checking every 5 min for a while now.

[quote name='kingsnuff']I was so hung up over Castlevania I forgot that DS2 comes with Extraction....my 360 is collecting dust and I could have made the difference selling it at work....ah well no more gamefly deals for me I guess.[/QUOTE]

made the difference selling your 360?

just bought AC: Brotherhood. my first purchase from gamefly hope its not a dog frisbee with food stains on the booklet.

Finally picked up Crysis 2. Hope it's the limited edition.

[quote name='JaM']just bought AC: Brotherhood. my first purchase from gamefly hope its not a dog frisbee with food stains on the booklet.[/QUOTE]

The case and booklet should be pristine since they only send out the disc to renters.

Just got my mafia 2 in. Gotta say im a little disappointed with the the disk. Its got the dreaded disk ring on it but plays after a few tries. Im debating on getting a refund since I have a feeling its like a hot potato now. Everything else was fine though. Im really going to have to think twice about ordering from them again. Itll have to be a killer deal for me to take the chance again.
Anyone know their refund policy thats actually gone through it?

[quote name='kit352']Just got my mafia 2 in. Gotta say im a little disappointed with the the disk. Its got the dreaded disk ring on it but plays after a few tries. Im debating on getting a refund since I have a feeling its like a hot potato now. Everything else was fine though. Im really going to have to think twice about ordering from them again. Itll have to be a killer deal for me to take the chance again.
Anyone know their refund policy thats actually gone through it?[/QUOTE]

After ordering about 10+ used games from them only one was damage. It was Duke Nukem, it had a small crack on the disc. Sent them an email and few hrs later I got a response along with a credit on my card. They sent me a Fedex prepaid label so I could send the game back, still need to drop it off Fedex just don't have time. So I'm still happy with the used games they have, other than the small chips on the edges. Ordered all PS3 copies by the way.

[quote name='JaM']just bought AC: Brotherhood. my first purchase from gamefly hope its not a dog frisbee with food stains on the booklet.[/QUOTE]

The booklet is crap anyway. For how big the game is I was disappointed by the presentation of it when I got mine. Its booklet is literally 2 pages long, and it's in one of the save the forest cases where it's super thin and a large portion of the box is missing. So the weight of the thing is about 90% disc since the case is half gone, and the booklet is almost none existent.

but then i put in the game, and I shot a poison dart and one of three guys used the detraction to stab one of the others , switched to a two handed bearded axe, held x to prepare to throw the massive axe, and waited until the poisoned one died so that as soon as the third one turned and noticed me he got an axe to the face before he was alerted. Wait, i forgot what i was disappointed about.

Just got NFS: HP from last Monday's deals. Everything was in great shape, they just took forever to ship it. Thankfully they already shipped RDR:UN from last night's deals! :D

Got an email that they shiped Crysis 2 and Castlevania ( both PS3 ). I ordered Castlevania this morning so I'm kind of surprised. For people who are concerned, all the disks(all for PS3) I have received have very minor scratches on them but nothing that worries me.

[quote name='latinsword']Just now? I've been checking every 5 min for a while now.[/QUOTE]
Nah, about 20 min before I actually made the post.

Picked up Castlevania! Wished they had RDR classic back in stock... though kinda waiting for a GotY version with everything in it.

[quote name='apterous']Picked up Castlevania! Wished they had RDR classic back in stock... though kinda waiting for a GotY version with everything in it.[/QUOTE]
It's $23 if you buy both of them right now how is a GOTY better? You'd prefer to pay $40 over $23?

It looks like Undead Nightmare is out of stock, which is too bad, but I ordered Brotherhood last night at like 1 am and just got an email saying it shipped already. Props to Gamefly, even after a small ordeal with Enslaved a few weeks ago.

It sounds like more people are getting games in lesser conditions than we usually get from Gamefly. I noticed that you can trade in games to Gamefly - how recent is that? I've never noticed it before and that could be one reason why we're getting games in less than stellar condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back