GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DEADCiTiES']Great. thanks![/QUOTE]

To add to that a bit, I once received a game from them that had somehow been punctured through the plastic cover on the case(through the envelope, thanks postman!).

I emailed them asking if i could possibly exchange it and without another word they sent me a new case and told me to toss the other one if i didn't want an extra.

[quote name='Hellhunt']Lol, brother. I hear you.

It seems that when you finally get to the point in your life that you can afford to buy all the games that you want, you don't have the time to play them![/QUOTE]

exactly my thoughts... all through high school i wanted to play alot of games but didnt have the money. but now i have extra money to throw at games, i spend like.... an average of 20-40 minutes to play a day.. IF that... my backlog is freakin way too long. never thought this would happen!

[quote name='Finch106']I'll take it if it's 360 and it ships out to you if you can't cancel.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I sent em an email and they let me cancel it. Easier than I thought it'd be.

[quote name='CaseX']My opinion is to skip it. The combat was kinda fun in DA2, but Origins was much better overall. Way more variety in terms of locations and quests. A more solid story as well. DA2 felt like a rushed job by the developers.[/QUOTE]

you gotta play origins first! Dragon age: origins was my favorite game recently, i played it for a couple months, put in well over 100 hours into a couple playthroughs, traded in my 2 discs and ended up getting a cheap copy of DA:UE when they were on sale... its still sealed... if it wasnt for the mage tower, i'd be playing another play through (its just so boring and monotonous!)

[quote name='MeGaWC27']shoot... just saw crysis 2 for ps3 instock but couldnt make it through checkout....[/QUOTE]

same thing happened to me :cry:

[quote name='BFox549']^ i think you ordered the one that was in my cart... lol

im trying to get a ps3 one!! :([/QUOTE]

lol i did ordered a ps3 copy

[quote name='DEADCiTiES']Anyone see Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (ps3) today, or even yesterday?[/QUOTE]

I see it here sitting next to me :bouncy: from last week's deal :D

[quote name='DEADCiTiES']Anyone see Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (ps3) today, or even yesterday?[/QUOTE]

No on both counts.

I saw it come back in stock yesterday 10:56am (CST) and ordered it immediately. After that, I don't know.

my tally for these deals:

:360:Enslaved - $7.99
:360:Mafia II - $9.99
:360:Dead Space 2 - $12.99
:360:Castlevania: LoS - $12.99
:ps3:Red Dead Redemption - $12.99
:ps3:Dragon Age 2 - $12.99

Total: $69.94

So far I've only received Enslaved and Mafia 2, but both were basically in perfect condition (both discs look brand new).

I don't know if my wallet can handle many more of these, but these deals are so hard to pass up. Thanks cheapy, my backlog is now doubled.

Man, I'm buying games I'm probably not going to play. People tell me, "another game!?" I reply with, "What do you expect? It's that time of the Year."

received Mafia II and Enslaved. Enslaved is mint but Mafia II is scratched and chipped pretty badly. Its my first crappy disc from Gamefly and I cant complain all that much. Im gonna test it later and see if it works

[quote name='mars009']I see it here sitting next to me :bouncy: from last week's deal :D[/QUOTE]

LOL :drool:

[quote name='karekano126']I saw it come back in stock yesterday 10:56am (CST) and ordered it immediately. After that, I don't know.[/QUOTE]

I added Castlevania to my cart, then added Dead Space 2. I went to checkout and Castlevania sold out. If I didn't add Dead Space 2, It probably would have given me the seconds needed to secure Castlevania. hehe.

Almost pulled the trigger on DA2 but after playing the demo finally... I'll just wait a for a cheap 'Ultimate Edition' whenever that happens. I didn't like how the mage class played and can't really my finger on as to why I feel like this about it. I do like how the character talks in this one though. >.<

Hope there are more deals next week... sorta. October and November have too many releases but love buying games. >.

[quote name='CheapyD']They don't know yet, sorry![/QUOTE]

No no no! That's good news for me....my payday won't happen till Wednesday. :lol:

Thanks again

Crysis 2 Preowned for PS3 back in stock!!
Managed to get through checkout finally!!
Hope it comes in new condition.

Duke for $10 sold. So wish I could have gotten crysis for $15 and enslaved for $7.99 would have been great. Dragon Age 2 is also gone for PS3 so I'm striking out big on Gamefly deals recently.

Bought way to many games, but oh well.

Mafia II
AC: Brotherhood
Dead Space 2
Homefront
Castlevania
Red Faction
Crysis 2 (and downloaded 1 on xbox...for more than the second game cost me...which came out this year)

Thanks gamefly.

Just picked up

Castlevania: Lord of Shadows (PS3)
Crysis 2 (360)
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare (PS3)

I was about to buy AC: Brotherhood, but I haven't played the first two Assassin's Creed games that are still in my backlog.:roll:

[quote name='parrothead87']Anybody else not get there items shipped when they ordered Friday?[/QUOTE]

I didn't. This gives me a little hope if I'm not alone then. I ordered AC:B and RDRUN for the PS3 minutes after the deals for those games went live way before the redo deals on Friday. Though I ordered Duke Nukem Forever Friday night after a lot of thought and that shipped on Saturday so I'm still a little scarred I guess that my first order will get retracted if they over sold copies of the games.

Who would like to start a brand new online co op story with me for dead rising 2? Got it during the sales from gamefly and you have to say I am satisfied. I bought all of the games on this recent sale with the rised from the dead deals plus ac3 crysis2 and rdrun, and they all bearly shipped today, so there is still hope guys...have a good day

Crysis 2 is back in stock, but I'm going to wait I think...I liked it a lot when I played it a few months back, but I'm playing the first one now on 360 and LOVING that game. Plus I still have dark souls, gears 3, and DE:HR to play, and am seriously considering Batman next week...so gonna pass.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Crysis 2 is back in stock, but I'm going to wait I think...I liked it a lot when I played it a few months back, but I'm playing the first one now on 360 and LOVING that game. Plus I still have dark souls, gears 3, and DE:HR to play, and am seriously considering Batman next week...so gonna pass.[/QUOTE]

hahah too many games to play.

CAG ---> the devil

Nabbed RDR Undead Nightmare, and I'm terribly excited about it. My little brother scored the original game for me last Christmas, and it's still the game that captured me most on the x360. Maybe it's because I had the option to play a Rockstar game as a decent human being - best of both worlds.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Crysis 2 is back in stock, but I'm going to wait I think...I liked it a lot when I played it a few months back, but I'm playing the first one now on 360 and LOVING that game. Plus I still have dark souls, gears 3, and DE:HR to play, and am seriously considering Batman next week...so gonna pass.[/QUOTE]

^this

I'm so happy it's in stock. I just logged on at work to check and bam! I didn't even hesitate even though this is my fourth purchase from Gamefly in like 3 weeks. Great site. Thank OP.

I'm also looking forward to Crysis 1 when it drops in price. Looked great in a gameplay video I watched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back