GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
Missed out on Castlevania again, very sad.

On a happy side note, I lost my original transaction for Dead Space 2 and Bulletstorm due to a clerical error. Very happy the deals popped back up.

[quote name='Scorpion']Are duke nukem and brink really bad games?? Even at 9.99??[/QUOTE]

I've been wondering the same thing lol

Is bulletstorm better for ps3 or xbox?

DNF is bad, but depending on the person it can be good bad or bad bad.

If you like Duke and don't mind playing an FPS that plays like it's 10 years old then go for it. I had enough fun with it.

Theres no chance bulletstorm will be under 10 bucks before xmas is there? Im about to buy ps3 version for my son for xmas.

EDIT

Wow killzone 3 is only a dub and its not even on sale?

smh..missed :ps3:Castlevania again while on my lunch break...managed to score :ps3: Dead Space 2. I have a :360: version available for sale/trade now if anyone is interested.

[quote name='KneeKnee']Crysis 2 back in stock for PS3.

Refreshing 1,902 times this weekend finally pays off.[/QUOTE]

Wow you were working that f5 key lol (f5 sounds so boring. I'll call it the Brock lesner key for now on).

I was away this weekend and missed AC:B for 360. I was okay with that for multiple reasons. Then I had to go and find out it was back in stock. There goes my hard earned money again. Well played, Gamefly. Well played.

[quote name='Scorpion']Are duke nukem and brink really bad games?? Even at 9.99??[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure, but if you're going to buy Brink, do it at Amazon since it's $9.99 new there.

[quote name='gotdott']if anyone wants to play crysis 2 im going to dust off my copy, i think it's been 6 months so time to get that achievement D:[/QUOTE]

I have 49 out of 50 for that damn game. -__- you know which one I'm missing.

[quote name='Coltin']I'm not sure, but if you're going to buy Brink, do it at Amazon since it's $9.99 new there.[/QUOTE]
Nice thanks.... However I think I am going to go for Gamefly ..they deerve my money for all these good deals xD....and I am a cheap ass gamer..I don't want to pay for the shipping at Amazon lol.... good find though...

Crysis 2 for PS3 seems to be back in stock. Just ordered 1. I feel so lucky. Randomly checked on break at work and somehow had reception on my phone.

[quote name='Scorpion']Nice thanks.... However I think I am going to go for Gamefly ..they deerve my money for all these good deals xD....and I am a cheap ass gamer..I don't want to pay for the shipping at Amazon lol.... good find though...[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I forgot about shipping. I'm used to Amazon Prime, lol

[quote name='Scorpion']What's Amazon Prime???? =o[/QUOTE]

"Amazon Prime is a membership program that gives you and your family unlimited fast shipping, such as FREE Two-Day shipping and One-day shipping for $3.99 per item on all eligible purchases for an annual membership fee of $79. Amazon Prime members can enjoy instant videos: unlimited, commercial-free, instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows through Amazon Instant Video at no additional cost. Eligible customers can try out a membership by starting a free trial."

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=13819211

Free two day shipping on most amazon fulfilled orders plus other perks. But it costs like 80 bucks I think. However you could do amazon student prime if you qualify.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Free two day shipping on most amazon fulfilled orders plus other perks. But it costs like 80 bucks I think. However you could do amazon student prime if you qualify.[/QUOTE]

Is it free ...or what is the difference with the student prime

The best thing

[quote name='Scorpion']Is it free ...or what is the difference with the student prime[/QUOTE]

It's free for a year if you give them a .edu email address. And there's no difference between it and regular Amazon Prime, except for streaming

Last edited by a moderator:
Student prime, you have to have a .edu account and you get (I believe) one year free. They then give you the option of $40 for an extra year. I don't believe student Prime comes with the instant viewing package

(but I'm not on student Prime so I'm not exactly sure about the streaming, I'm just basing it on my experience with Amazon Mom, a similar program but for parent/guardians)

[quote name='Scorpion']Is it free ...or what is the difference with the student prime[/QUOTE]

Its 80 for one year.

If your a student you can get it 6 months for free then $40 a year after that.

I already had an amazon account, and i got it upgraded to student prime for free in about 2 minutes. You get the full amazon prime service so Free 2 day shipping not minimum amount to buy (which is great for CD's or amazon warehouse). And free release date delivery if you buy stuff new.

All you need for amazon student is a .edu email address: here's the amazon "student" prime signup page.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/student/signup/info

i been on the fence about duke nukem. my friends tell me its really bad game and gets frustrating after few hrs into the game. and last half of the game is pretty bad

any suggestion from you who actually played it?

[quote name='GamerDude316']Bulletstorm at $10... Worth it or not?[/QUOTE]

I found it to be a lot of fun. For $10, it's totally worth it.

[quote name='showtimefolks']yes yes hell yeh its about 10hrs of very Funny single player story[/QUOTE]

fixed it for ya. Game was good. Alright gameplay, but the over the top antics make it a fun game. For $10 I would say definitely.

[quote name='CheapyD']Sales return on Wednesday.[/QUOTE]

What am I supposed to do with my time between now and waiting for Weds to get here? [looks at pile of unopened, backlogged games courtesy of Gamefly]
Oh, i guess i could actually play these games that I bought. But it's so much more fun to buy them at absurdly cheap prices!

[quote name='showtimefolks']duke nukem worth 9.99?

people tell me its 10 bucks it wouldn't hurt but is it as bad as people make it out to be?[/QUOTE]

From what I've been told Duke Nukem has a boring start doing things in RC cars. Though it turns into a shooting game for the rest shortly after. It's no where impressive nor is there really anything new or great to it. It's just a game as stated that you'll like for Duke Nukem/the simplicity and corny references or it's just a game you'll dislike.

I personally thought $10 was to much for it when the deal went live the first time but after much thought I decided that $10 is a good price point this time around for me after watching gameplay videos and reading endless reviews. It seems like it's worth it to me personally.

Showtimefolks I honestly found Duke to be enjoyable, its a game which shows its age but thats kind of expected with anything that was in development for so long. It doesn't take itself seriously and I laughed a few times. For $10 I would say even if you were disappointed you wouldn't feel that bad for having bought it.

I am sad I have only just started looking at these sales though. :/ missed Castlevania and Bulletstorm for cheap for the PS3. Hopefully they come back.

Duke Nukem is more than worth 10 bucks. It's the farthest thing from groundbreaking and it isn't an almighty COD game. However it is a fairly enjoyable brainless arcade shooter. If you enjoyed any other Duke game you'll find something to enjoy in DNF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back