GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='strait edge follower']I wish we could cash in achevments/trophys in for prizes like free downloads, discount coupons for bestbuy and other retailer that sells games. Game sales and rentals would skyrocket[/QUOTE]

but i bet they would increase the gamer prices to cover those prizes, or coupons or whatever.

WHo knows of the scariest game ever made? I am looking for scary games to play this upcoming Halloween in my xbox360. I recently bought Dead Space 2 from these awesome Gamefly Deals, but I would like to know if anyone had any ideas. :) Thank You

[quote name='Scorpion']WHo knows of the scariest game ever made? I am looking for scary games to play this upcoming Halloween in my xbox360. I recently bought Dead Space 2 from these awesome Gamefly Deals, but I would like to know if anyone had any ideas. :) Thank You[/QUOTE]

Dead island. The thought of the game glitching on you at any giving time causing your save data to be corrupted is really scary ! More scary than the game itself

[quote name='Scorpion']WHo knows of the scariest game ever made? I am looking for scary games to play this upcoming Halloween in my xbox360. I recently bought Dead Space 2 from these awesome Gamefly Deals, but I would like to know if anyone had any ideas. :) Thank You[/QUOTE]

Condemned. It is one of the few games to actually make me jump. The second one sucks, but the first game is excellent.

The original Dead Space I thought was scarier then the second one. I would play the first game if you have not yet. I would also recommend Condemned.

I'm sure I'll get some flak for this one but Alan Wake made me jump a few times and has some scarier parts to it as well.

[quote name='blazenumb1']I'm sure I'll get some flak for this one but Alan Wake made me jump a few times and has some scarier parts to it as well.[/QUOTE]

I really liked Allan wake but the only thing that scared me was going near those hidden ammo crates cause you would end up using atleast half of it as soon as you open them lol

Thank you Guys.. I am getting ready for some horrific Scary game playing in Halloween....
Yes I want to jump.....I've got
Condemned
Dead Rising 2
RdR Undead Nightmare Hopefully gettin here soon from hese gamefly deals
Dead Space 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Singularity
Doom 3

Although I only think maybe condemned and dead space 2 will make me jump which is what I want... I am now off to look for Dead Space 1 for cheap...and going to think about Alan Wake xD

Only game (this gen) to scare me was Dead Space (with a little help from a dark room, tequilla and my surround sound.)

side note:

So I've been trying to pickup Castlevania since it went on sale, I finally see it back in stock for more than 5 minutes but I'm broke after buying Forza 4 this morning. sad times.

Edit: castlevania oos :(

[quote name='strait edge follower']Dead island. The thought of the game glitching on you at any giving time causing your save data to be corrupted is really scary ! More scary than the game itself[/QUOTE]

Lol that is really funny.... I should get that.... Dead Island ..I am going to look for it for cheap, glitches plus zombies... wow it's got everything... there is no way something could go wrong :D

I say you should buy a lot of good cheap priced used games instead of a one full price expensive game.... PLay them ...wait for the expensive game's price to drop while playing your games..and then snatching it when the price is fair.

[quote name='PR Mega X']Condemned. It is one of the few games to actually make me jump. The second one sucks, but the first game is excellent.[/QUOTE]

Thank you.... It looks scary..... Awesome :3

[quote name='VaultDweller']the hell? my order of 2 bulletstorms i made last night is already in my city according to usps tracker, thats awesome![/QUOTE]

My Crysis 2 hasn't shipped yet and i ordered it on Friday. I hope it doesn't get cancelled on me :cry:.

[quote name='PR Mega X']Condemned. It is one of the few games to actually make me jump. The second one sucks, but the first game is excellent.[/QUOTE]

Haven't played the first one yet but the second one was beyond horrible ! The boss fights were the pits (lmao @ magic man). To make it worse I played through the ps3 version which was one of the worst ports ever. There were loads of problems with the sound where you would near snap crackle pop sounds in the background at times.

[quote name='Scorpion']Thank you Guys.. I am getting ready for some horrific Scary game playing in Halloween....
Condemned
Dead Rising 2
Dead Space 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Singularity

Although I only think maybe condemned and dead space 2 will make me jump which is what I want... I am now off to look for Dead Space 1 for cheap...and going to think about Alan Wake xD[/QUOTE]

Fatal frame by far. Played DS and DS2 and jumped on a few parts same with condemned, but Fatal Frame series literally freaked me out at times.

With all these remasterings for ps3 I would absolutely love to see them remaster the FFr series. Just thinking of playing Fatal Frame in a dark room with a little buzz (from some liquor) on 50" plasma in 1080p and surround sound sends a shiver up my spine.

Doubt they will remaster this series though as it was a small time game that grew to cult phenomenon.

Killzone 3 shipped for me on 10/6 and I got it today on 10/11. Very impressed since yesterday was a holiday so no mail. I live in New England and shipping times vary. It has a couple of minor imperfections on the disk but installed/plays perfect. The condition isn't as good as Dead Space 2 and Bulletstorm but those two took almost two weeks to arrive! Loving these sales! Hope Crysis 2 gets here soon!

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Fatal frame by far. Played DS and DS2 and jumped on a few parts same with condemned, but Fatal Frame series literally freaked me out at times.

With all these remasterings for ps3 I would absolutely love to see them remaster the FFr series. Just thinking of playing Fatal Frame in a dark room with a little buzz (from some liquor) on 50" plasma in 1080p and surround sound sends a shiver up my spine.

Doubt they will remaster this series though as it was a small time game that grew to cult phenomenon.[/QUOTE]

How is the game...I saw some gameplay, but I am still not sure what the goal of the game is.. do you only have to take pictures... Is it like pokemon snap... only taking pictures or is it worth it? Can you tell me more about it? Is it going to scare me? ANd which one is better Fatal 1 or fatal frame 2???

[quote name='Scorpion']How is the game...I saw some gameplay, but I am still not sure what the goal of the game is.. do you only have to take pictures... Is it like pokemon snap... only taking pictures or is it worth it? Can you tell me more about it? Is it going to scare me? ANd which one is better Fatal 1 or fatal frame 2???[/QUOTE]
If you thought Resident evil 1 had good controls you're gonna like FF.

[quote name='Scorpion']How is the game...I saw some gameplay, but I am still not sure what the goal of the game is.. do you only have to take pictures... Is it like pokemon snap... only taking pictures or is it worth it? Can you tell me more about it? Is it going to scare me? ANd which one is better Fatal 1 or fatal frame 2???[/QUOTE]

It's a semi puzzle game and yes you effectively "kill" (they say it more eloquently like "laying their spirits to rest") ghosts by taking pictures of them. While the gameplay isn't really hard it just oozes scariness at times. It also has moments you think you're safe (no intro music no nothing) and flip the camera up to be freaked out.

Again gameplay is different as it's not a normal kill 'em all game. It's not too easy but it definitely is not too challenging to the average gamer. Overall it's a game to play through to just be scared. Think of it as an interactive horror movie and you will go into it with the right mindset.

Of course games get better the longer you haven't played them, so I'm sure my memory is slightly better than what the actual game is, but if you are a fan of scary games you have to play through the cult classics at least once.

The gameplay will start to feel repetitive towards the end, but the fright factor kept me into the game. I played through 1 and 2 over 4 days and I wouldn't do that. The main gameplay stayed the same in the sequels and wore on me close to the end of the third where I started to peel away from the game due to it.

The second one seemed the better of the 2. As it had a great blend of different types of horror (in your face, eery feeling, build up frights and jumpy parts) along with a slightly better score.

They made a 3rd one for ps2 and unfortunately I didn't get to play it, but heard it was very creepy again.

I will worn you the graphics show their wear on a newer tv so you won't get that rage surrealism while playing it (which is why a remake would be more than awesome). By many these are some of the scariest games made to date and is why they made it to cult classics.

They will set you back a pretty penny for a 5-8 year old game though as they weren't mass produced in the american market. Haven't checked recent prices but $20 low end to as high as $60 for a while.

They seemed to make a wii title that was never imported. Wonder if a friend can snag one for me...

[quote name='Gamer4life88']My Crysis 2 hasn't shipped yet and i ordered it on Friday. I hope it doesn't get cancelled on me :cry:.[/QUOTE]

Ordered Bullestorm and Homefront for 360 on Friday and both shipped last night, they are in my state a few hours away but they did ship. Seen some one else had the problem as well so just be patient, should be good

[quote name='parrothead87']Ordered Bullestorm and Homefront for 360 on Friday and both shipped last night, they are in my state a few hours away but they did ship. Seen some one else had the problem as well so just be patient, should be good[/QUOTE]

I finally got the shipping email but no tracking. Hopefully it will get here by the weekend.

Got my Killzone 3 today. First time trying GameFly and I am incredibly amazed. Game is in PRISTINE condition. Not a single scratch and the case/manual are brand new. Got another 3 orders that I'm waiting to be shipped and I hope they're as great as this one! :D

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I finally got the shipping email but no tracking. Hopefully it will get here by the weekend.[/QUOTE]

Gamefly only does tracking on orders of 2 or more games at checkout.

[quote name='technicalstylez']castlevania ps3 is back up to 19.99[/QUOTE]

All the current deals have expired as of this morning, that is why.
Next Deals will be Tomorrow (Wednesday).

In some ways, I am glad we don't have any new deals until tomorrow night. :lol:

I have spent a grand total of $191.70 on Gamefly since Sept. 20th.

Hopefully the year end sale blows these nightly deals out of the water. I'm already setting aside money for that and Amazon Black Friday. :D

Why bother when you can get pretty much most of them right here on Gamefly for $9.99 or less?

[quote name='blindinglights']Hopefully the year end sale blows these nightly deals out of the water. I'm already setting aside money for that and Amazon Black Friday. :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gotdott']Amazon black friday really isn't that amazing[/QUOTE]

If that's true Hopefully that changes this year as this will be the first amazon black friday that I will be sitting through

[quote name='gotdott']Amazon black friday really isn't that amazing[/QUOTE]

Whatever :roll: My $10 L4D2 would like a word with you, and thats just one of many great BF deals I have bought from Amazon

Amazon Black Friday is great merely for the fact they basically price match all the big deals so NEVER EVER have to step out infront of a store and wait in line like a goof ball.

[quote name='Scorpion']Thank you Guys.. I am getting ready for some horrific Scary game playing in Halloween....
Condemned
Dead Rising 2
Dead Space 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Singularity
Doom 3

Although I only think maybe condemned and dead space 2 will make me jump which is what I want... I am now off to look for Dead Space 1 for cheap...and going to think about Alan Wake xD[/QUOTE]

If you're buying horror games, you could also buy this

hey any way to remove your credit card from the site? i guess id have to talk to customer service to get it taken off? my first time buying through gamefly picked up crysis 2

[quote name='Brother Daz']Whatever :roll: My $10 L4D2 would like a word with you, and thats just one of many great BF deals I have bought from Amazon[/QUOTE]

Not saying that wasn't a good deal but it had already hit that price point prior. The black friday sale that Amazon holds is generally better for newer releases than older games. Older games that go on sale are close to price points they already hit. The deals are good, just overhyped.

Condemned
Dead Rising 2
Dead Space 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Singularity
Doom 3

If you want a real scare I would recommened this or maybe this. The sequel is pretty horrifiying too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back