GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Coltin']Lol my long lost copy of Homefront came in today[/QUOTE]

Figured I'd update to say that the disc has scratches preventing it from being installed or letting me play single-player. So all that wait for nothing, lol

My Crysis 2 for :ps3: came in today. Don't know if anyone else has mentioned it yet but I did get the Limited Edition version of the game.

[quote name='malfuncti0n']my order says shipped, but i don't see any tracking information[/QUOTE]

Did you only order one game? Someone here said tracking is only provided if you order two or more

i enjoyed duke nukem. definitely got my $10 worth. havent even tried multiplayer or the hard mode I unlocked, but I will soon.

[quote name='Rumors']Did you only order one game? Someone here said tracking is only provided if you order two or more[/QUOTE]
yea, only one. that kinda sucks, but thanks for the reply.

I got Crysis 2 (LE) and Dragon Age II today. It seems like GF made a mistake. They put the wrong sticker (the one that is usually inside that serves as the receipt/shipping list) on one of them. USPS wrote in sharpie "postage due." I assume it was then returned to GF. Essentially, GF has shipped me two copies of both games =D

Hoping for more deals tonight!

Cheapy D got me feeling like I'm having withdraws Im so used to hearing a hints at this time that I check for it knowing nothing comming........ rehab time

[quote name='ray2dee']Cheapy D got me feeling like I'm having withdraws Im so used to hearing a hints at this time that I check for it knowing nothing comming........ rehab time[/QUOTE]

That makes two of us.

Does anyone know the return policy for GameFly? My copies of RDR: Undead Nightmare and AC: Brotherood seem decent enough but are a little rough around the edges. I'm going to give them a bit of a play through and see if that effects the actual content on the disc or not.

[quote name='samaside']Does anyone know the return policy for GameFly? My copies of RDR: Undead Nightmare and AC: Brotherood seem decent enough but are a little rough around the edges. I'm going to give them a bit of a play through and see if that effects the actual content on the disc or not.[/QUOTE]

This is common for gamefly games as the mail process seems to chip the edges a bit, i've never had any problems with them functioning correctly though. my bet is that your games are fine.

before my comment gets buried... anyone? :)

[quote name='The SPism']hey any way to remove your credit card from the site? i guess id have to talk to customer service to get it taken off? my first time buying through gamefly I picked up crysis 2[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Muthafodder']Did anyone get the signature edition of DAII?[/QUOTE]

Seems like barely anyone here ordered DAII, I should be getting my copy of it tomorrow, so I'll tell you then

Yeah, DA2 was the last game I ever pre-ordered. Never again. Unless there is just some badass swag that comes along with it. Ever since I started frequenting CAG (I've been a member since 2006 but just started using it recently) I've been kicking myself over and over for pre-orders I've done in the past. :|

[quote name='Muthafodder']DidanyonegetthesignatureeditionofDAII?[/QUOTE]

I ordered Dragon Age II through Gamefly on 9/28/11 for the 360 and received it last week. Unfortunately, it is the regular edition. :cry:

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']i enjoyed duke nukem. definitely got my $10 worth. havent even tried multiplayer or the hard mode I unlocked, but I will soon.[/QUOTE]

Hard mode is winning against me. I am slowly struggling through it, those dam leaping pigs do so much damage now.

I got my copy of enslaved and this is the 3rd game I get in mint condition. Hopefully Crysis will be the same. BTW totally loving Enslaved, thank you guys for all the comments and helping me bite on it

Got my copy of Transformers: War of Cybertron for 360, like all my other games I bought before looked like it just came out of the wrapper...brilliant condition and expect to see Crysis 2 for 360 today in mail and hope it will be LE that would be cool, then got Bulletstorm & Red Faction: Armaggedon (probably spelled wrong) for 360 coming day after....will update you all when I get my other 3 games.

Enslaved came in the mail yesterday. The disc is scratched up pretty bad, unfortunately that's not the worst part. There are 3 places on the disc that are chipped. I'm waiting on them to get back to me about replacement/or refund. This is why I've never purchased used games online before and probably the last time I do.

[quote name='Galanthas']Enslaved came in the mail yesterday. The disc is scratched up pretty bad, unfortunately that's not the worst part. There are 3 places on the disc that are chipped. I'm waiting on them to get back to me about replacement/or refund. This is why I've never purchased used games online before and probably the last time I do.[/QUOTE]

360 or ps3?

[quote name='Galanthas']360[/QUOTE]

Obviously. DVD vs. BD...

My Enslaved for PS3 from Gamefly was mint.

[quote name='Galanthas']Enslaved came in the mail yesterday. The disc is scratched up pretty bad, unfortunately that's not the worst part. There are 3 places on the disc that are chipped. I'm waiting on them to get back to me about replacement/or refund. This is why I've never purchased used games online before and probably the last time I do.[/QUOTE]

as long as the game installs on you're HDD you'll be fine

[quote name='Click']Obviously. DVD vs. BD...

My Enslaved for PS3 from Gamefly was mint.[/QUOTE]

pretty much the reason the only used games I buy are for PS3

I will buy used 360 games from other CAGs but only because I can know the condition I'm getting

For all those one the fence, I had a great experience with GameFly. Playing through Castlevania on my Xbox and loving it. Just a beautiful game with a decent amount of replay value. Definitely will be picking up other dealnthat grab my interest.

[quote name='209chromatic']as long as the game installs on you're HDD you'll be fine[/QUOTE]

Disc still spins up to verify you own the actual game. I'm not putting a chipped disc into my system.

Got my copy of crysis 2 for the ps3, and suprisingly had one scratch going from the center to the edge of the disc....First bad apple and for the ps3....whyyy!!!! Sent in a requrest for exchange

[quote name='Muthafodder']Did anyone get the signature edition of DAII?[/QUOTE]

regular edition for me as well, PS3, though it did have an online pass and was in mint condition.
p.s. the HTML of your post is pretty funny looking

I know this isn't the DVD forum but I have to say, i got a package today in the mail and I assumed it was my Castlevania from GameFly. Opened it up, and low and behold, it was a clearance HD-DVD that I ordered from Amazon TWO YEARS AGO! They finally got it back in stock and mailed it to me, after all that time. Luckily i still have a device to play it in gathering dust in the corner.

All the PS3 titles I have ordered from GameFly have been PERFECT (and I've bought more than a handful during this run); like someone else posted earlier, the Blu-ray (PS3) vs the DVD (X360) is without a doubt the biggest drawback as all of the X360 titles re: the disc quality have been "Good" at best. Those shiny new boxes do (often with unused DLC), however, make it easier to look past the lackluster DVD quality; all X360 titles have played with no problem though.

That said, over the past week or so, I've just stuck to PS3 titles on the GameFly deals. And I agree (110%) re: Amazon's Warehouse Deals (all formats) come in VERY, VERY good shape (but often without the DLC)...I'm still a happy camper either way...can't beat'em.

[quote name='pasolini']I know this isn't the DVD forum but I have to say, i got a package today in the mail and I assumed it was my Castlevania from GameFly. Opened it up, and low and behold, it was a clearance HD-DVD that I ordered from Amazon TWO YEARS AGO! They finally got it back in stock and mailed it to me, after all that time. Luckily i still have a device to play it in gathering dust in the corner.[/QUOTE]

Funny you say that; I ordered Left 4 Dead 2 from Zavvi like 6 months ago; I ordered (x two copies) and only received one (1). After receiving a refund, etc. Today, after having relocated twice since I placed the order, lo and behold, a package comes in an off-yellow (like a weathered off-yellow; like it had been around the world and back, literally) bubble mailer with LFD2 inside. Strange?

Got my crysis2 ps3 in the mail today, suprising had a large scratch from the center to the outside of the disc caused it to freeze up after a couple minutes of playing...i thought blu-ray would be the answer to all of our scratched disc problems, but still some people think its some alternative frizbee that can entertain their infant for a few hours. Put in a request for a exchange...even worse was the condition of the 360 nba2k11 that i got from BB. Disc had been chainsawed and looked like it had been rubbed on the table...and somehow still managed to trade it in

[quote name='Galanthas']Disc still spins up to verify you own the actual game. I'm not putting a chipped disc into my system.[/QUOTE]

Then you should not buy used games from GF at all, since most of them have minor chipping.

man don't let one bad experience kill it for you for GF, like I mention have only had one bad experience to this date with the company and being a huge collecter some times I don't get right too the game or games I bought, finally got to Kane & Lynch 2 for 360 about a month after buying it from them and the game case was mint and just guess the disc was pretty bad scratched up, anyway started playing it and beat the first mission and started the 2nd mission up and it won't load it so called GF and they said it was too late to replace so just shelved it and took it as everytime now I buy from GF even if the game case is mint to tryout the game to see if it is fine, since that one error everything else I bought been gold and no problem.

[quote name='buffalo']man don't let one bad experience kill it for you for GF, like I mention have only had one bad experience to this date with the company and being a huge collecter some times I don't get right too the game or games I bought, finally got to Kane & Lynch 2 for 360 about a month after buying it from them and the game case was mint and just guess the disc was pretty bad scratched up, anyway started playing it and beat the first mission and started the 2nd mission up and it won't load it so called GF and they said it was too late to replace so just shelved it and took it as everytime now I buy from GF even if the game case is mint to tryout the game to see if it is fine, since that one error everything else I bought been gold and no problem.[/QUOTE]

The best advice I can give you regarding this is that when you receive your game try and do an HD install. It should only take you a couple minutes and if the disc has any read problems you will find out right away. I have done this with every used game I have received from GF and I tell you this only one of them gave me a read error. Better to be safe than sorry.

Also remember people go with your gut feeling the minute you look at the disc and see that something just doesn't look right most likely you are right. Just send it back and get your money back that way you will have piece of mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back