GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing for me today. I am actually okay with that I bought Killzone, Mafia 2, Two Worlds, Duke Nukem, Enslaved, both Red Dead Redemption and Crysis 2 the past 2 weeks from Gamefly. All games came in excellent condition

Hmm, going to have to pass on these. I've been wanting MvC3, but will wait and bite on the ultimate version, especially because Nova is one of my favorite Marvel characters! I wonder what tomorrow's deals will be.

LA Noire you can get from Amazon for the about the same price for PS3 ($2 cheaper for 360 owners)
Socom 4 you can save $2 if you buy from Amazon sellers.
Not fantastic deals. I expected it. I'm gonna pre-order Need for Speed the Run for PS3 tonight from Amazon and hope they price match TRU $44.99 price and then think about LA Noire for a long time.

[quote name='shredsofsanity']Passing tonight. Is it that hard to ask for Alice @ $20?[/QUOTE]

Apparently Family Video has it for $20 as well as Shadows of the Damned

[quote name='An J0e']20 for noire :(

what dlc comes with it? anything warranting the few extra dollars?[/QUOTE]

The PS3 version comes with an extra case, The Consul's Car.

As far as waiting for MVC Ultimate, I would rather get MVC 3 for $10 and have fun with it and pick ultimate up down the line for cheaper if I like the game.

UGH...these deals are the suck. Do we have some tomorrow?

$20 is too high for SOCOM and LA Noir. If they were $10 now that would be amazing. MVC3 is great but with the ultimate coming next month who will still be playing this?

Well it hurt, but I bit on MvC and LA Noire. Probably $5 more than I was hoping to spend, but Gamefly has been good to me so don't feel so bad.

Thanks for the posts cheapy. I will pass for tonight but anyone who likes to flip at BB, MvC gets you $22 with their 50% promo. Not a bad flip at all.

just received my copies of undead nightmare. both have pretty significant scratches on the disc. as of late the copies of games i have been ordering are all like this where in the past everything was in pristine shape. anyone else having the same issue?

[quote name='Javery']Soooooo tempted on MvC....[/QUOTE]

I felt the same way and couldn't resist ended up buying it too. So this makes it 8 games from Gamefly the past 2 weeks.

[quote name='Galanthas']Yea, just received another email a little bit ago, saying refunds only, disappointing. Either way, last time I buy used online, not worth the hassle.[/QUOTE]

I've ordered half my PS3 games from GameFly and only one has ever come in unplayable condition. So what now you have to drop it off at the mail box to send it back, big deal.

On another note it still drives me nuts when I just miss games and they are oos... until the day after the sale ends.

lol at people thinking LA Noire will be below $15.

In for MvC3. Just the right price and not like I'm in any huge rush to get Ultimate MvC3.

Edit: Nevermind, learned to read.

[quote name='twistedshabazz']just received my copies of undead nightmare. both have pretty significant scratches on the disc. as of late the copies of games i have been ordering are all like this where in the past everything was in pristine shape. anyone else having the same issue?[/QUOTE]

Nope, it's not just you. First, it was my Bulletstorm that was completely unplayable. Now today, I got my second copy of Bulletstorm (that I re-ordered) and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood which were completely decimated.

I suppose the best you could do is what I did by using some strong wording in a problem report (sans vulgarities and that jazz) to express your disgust with Gamefly.

nice deals!, too bad i already have them.

recent purchases (PS3) from GameFly
Homefront
Crysis 2 LE
RDR Undead Nightmare
Duke Nukem Forever
Red Faction: Armageddon

unused codes for those that have it, even the map included on RDR: Undead Nightmare is pristine, almost like buying brand new but cheaper price.
only bad so far is the Singularity copy which i'm sending back. Disc have crack and lots of scratch.

poop theyre all gone for
iconps3.gif

I have ordered about 35 games from Gamefly over the years. I've never had one bad disc from them. I have gotten some with minor scratches but non that were unplayable. The fact that they send them with all codes intact makes it all worth it for me.

I kept my copy of MvC3. Was pretty fun and to me it's not worth paying $59.99 for some tweaks, new characters, and some added places. I'm not a big multiplayer so it's just fun to play it with family members. I'll get UMvC when it's a Gamefly deal down the road, the same way I did with the Street Fighter series.

As for deals tomorrow, I'm actually looking for Portal 2 and Little Big Planet 2. (I'd really love a Catherine deal but that's because I have it at my house and want it cheap). If P2 and LBP2 could be $14.99, I'd bite.

Think i'm gonna get a MvC3 and sell my SE of MvC, I might only get 20 bucks but that's still 10 bucks for it I can put towards something else. And I don't play it much anymore but I'd still like to have it.

[quote name='blazenumb1']Thanks for the posts cheapy. I will pass for tonight but anyone who likes to flip at BB, MvC gets you $22 with their 50% promo. Not a bad flip at all.[/QUOTE]

Isn't it $24 with 50%? Ps3 version was a good flip before it went oos since you could lock it in at gazelle for $10.50 in case BB drops it before you get it and at least make your money back.

[quote name='Treyvalyn']I kept my copy of MvC3. Was pretty fun and to me it's not worth paying $59.99 for some tweaks, new characters, and some added places. I'm not a big multiplayer so it's just fun to play it with family members. I'll get UMvC when it's a Gamefly deal down the road, the same way I did with the Street Fighter series.[/QUOTE]

Just for clarification, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom will be $39.99, not $59.99.

[quote name='Zbornak']Just for clarification, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom will be $39.99, not $59.99.[/QUOTE]

I stand corrected Zbornak. :applause: However that's still $30 more. At $39.99 I can wait. The CAG in me says it will be $24.99 around Christmas even with it's release date in November. But to each his own.

[quote name='Kaelestis']Isn't it $24 with 50%? Ps3 version was a good flip before it went oos since you could lock it in at gazelle for $10.50 in case BB drops it before you get it and at least make your money back.[/QUOTE]

Lol made the same mistake on another post, typing to fast I guess. Good
flip either way.

Sick deal on MvC3, already had so I'll pass.
Damn I wish Socom 4 was $10.

Gamefly is really winning with all these sale prices. Might even be better then what's coming up on black friday

Errrrmmm. Marvel vs capcom might trade in for more than you put into it at a certain retailer.... just got around 24 for mine the other day. Just a heads up. As long a tiv doesn't plummet

MVC3 is out, but I wouldn't worry about that, seeing as how Marvel vs Capcom 3 ver.2.0 (known to the world as Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3) is just around the corner.

Me, too. I truly believe Gamefly had overpriced Socom 4 this time. There's no way that the game is worth $20. It's a $10 game.

I've read a single post of anyone buying it at this at $20. Epic failure!

[quote name='theking20']Sick deal on MvC3, already had so I'll pass.
Damn I wish Socom 4 was $10.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Investor']Me, too. I truly believe Gamefly had overpriced Socom 4 this time. There's no way that the game is worth $20. It's a $10 game.

I've read a single post of anyone buying it at this at $20. Epic failure![/QUOTE]
Not to mention a brand new copy of that game was on sale at Bestbuy for only $25.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back