GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jaygood17']
stay-on-topic-stay-on-topic.jpg
[/QUOTE]

tumblr_lqxwsfCAe81qisnhl.gif

:)

I wish I could have gotten MvC3. I'm not a huge fan of fight games, so for $10 it would have been perfect. I don't need the ultimate version either. Is Socom worth $20? I know it's $25 new at Best Buy. I think I am holding out for $10-$15 on this one, but I know I will get the online pass from gamefly.

[quote name='rlb543']mass effect 2 at $15 would be awesome tonight. just a little wishful thinking.[/QUOTE]

You can get it for that price on Awd right now...

[quote name='Cysquatch']You can get it for that price on Awd right now...[/QUOTE]

ahh, should have specified for ps3.

Is the PS3 version worth picking up? I already have the XBOX 360 version.

[quote name='rlb543']mass effect 2 at $15 would be awesome tonight. just a little wishful thinking.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Investor']Is the PS3 version worth picking up? I already have the XBOX 360 version.[/QUOTE]

Well you'd get all the dlc(except the newest one) if you don't already have it.

[quote name='Cysquatch']This is the version I'm talking about :)[/QUOTE]

can't find it up there at $15 for the life of me. either way, i'm kind of spoiled by the free shipping and unused codes gamefly is always good for.

[quote name='rlb543']can't find it up there at $15 for the life of me. either way, i'm kind of spoiled by the free shipping and unused codes gamefly is always good for.[/QUOTE]

It randomly comes in and out of stock on there. Completly forgot about the cerberus code for mass effect 2. I still need to beat it since I just randomly stopped playing it one day. As far as free shipping, I fear the day my Amazon prime runs out. That has spoiled me beyond belief.

[quote name='urallgyots']I made hundreds of dollars in profit from flipping Dark Souls:CEs so I'm hardly new at trading :)[/QUOTE]

Cool story bro.

Now can you stop with the pretentious attitude towards everyone here?

Just received Crysis 2 and AC:B for PS3 from last week's sale. Cases are like new, but both discs have some tiny chip marks around the edges of the discs (and 1-2 light scratches). This is my first time buying from Gamefly, so is this anything to be concerned about?

[quote name='Gixxer']Just received Crysis 2 and AC:B for PS3 from last week's sale. Cases are like new, but both discs have some tiny chip marks around the edges of the discs (and 1-2 light scratches). This is my first time buying from Gamefly, so is this anything to be concerned about?[/QUOTE]

Nope, if they're both for the xbox you can always install them to your HDD. if it gets to 100% installed then you should be fine, though I've heard some reports of people installing scratched disks to 100% only to have the game freeze up/ become unplayable sometime during their play through (very rare)

Got Crysis 2 :ps3: today, 6 days after I ordered it. Still haven't received Red Faction yet and I ordered it the same day as Crysis 2.

Crysis 2 is in near mint condition with a minor scratch on it. It's also the limited edition.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Cool story bro.

Now can you stop with the pretentious attitude towards everyone here?[/QUOTE]

Stop feeding that troll. I'm not sure why the mods haven't perma-banned him yet, but just ignore him.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']
[quote name='urallgyots']I made hundreds of dollars in profit from flipping Dark Souls:CEs so I'm hardly new at trading :)[/QUOTE]

Cool story bro.

Now can you stop with the pretentious attitude towards everyone here?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Last night was a good one walked out with 2 reach legendary editions and $668[/QUOTE]

Kids these days... :applause:

[quote name='Brother Daz']Received my Crysis 2 in very good condition. bring on tonights sales!:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

You must have gotten RF:A in the sale last week (I did, too), and was trying out infestation and someone with the GT: Brother Daz ended up in my lobby. Very dead online community, but I am trying to 1k the game.

[quote name='Hellhunt']You must have gotten RF:A in the sale last week (I did, too), and was trying out infestation and someone with the GT: Brother Daz ended up in my lobby. Very dead online community, but I am trying to 1k the game.[/QUOTE]

lol, yep that was me. You sent me a party chat invite right? I was going to hop in the chat with you but then my 3 year old started making a mess upstairs so I had to hop off the game. Send me a FR and we'll get down on it sometime, I did notice the online is a wasteland.

Got my copies of Duke Nukem and RDR today. Duke Nukem is completely flawless. RDR on the other hand is my first disappointed purchase from Gamefly. Out of all the games I've received, RDR is the one that has chipping along the edge of the disc.

There's no cracks and It still reads fine in my PS3 and my PS3 sounds normal while running it but I'm still skeptical.

Other then that, bring on the new deals!

I beat Batman AA when it came out, but I wouldn't mind playing through that again if it was $9.99.
My wish list for tonight:
Motorstorm Apocalypse
Batman AA
Gran Turismo 5
Little Big Planet 2
Dirt 3

If I could get just 1 of those I'd me pretty satisfied.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']I beat Batman AA when it came out, but I wouldn't mind playing through that again if it was $9.99.
My wish list for tonight:
Motorstorm Apocalypse
Batman AA
Gran Turismo 5
Little Big Planet 2
Dirt 3

If I could get just 1 of those I'd me pretty satisfied.[/QUOTE]

I'd also like a deal on Gran Turismo 5

Bulletstorm for PS3 arrived. Mint condition with the online code. So far bought 11 PS3 games from gamefly and only 1 hasn't been pristine, and that game (dead space 2) only had a small scratch on it and works fine. I'm a happy camper. Ready for more deals :)

[quote name='Muthafodder']Shadows of the Damned $17.99
Heavy Rain $14.99
LEGO Pirates $14.99[/QUOTE]

Is this just your speculation? I don't see those prices. :bomb:

Yeah, I know it is kind of early but it seems like yesterdays came really early (I was at soccer practice with my son for half an hour and missed MvsC 3). And I don't want to miss it today. If you are speculating please do the "my wish is" stufff the people above did!

[quote name='io']Is this just your speculation? I don't see those prices. :bomb:

Yeah, I know it is kind of early but it seems like yesterdays came really early (I was at soccer practice with my son for half an hour and missed MvsC 3). And I don't want to miss it today. If you are speculating please do the "my wish is" stufff the people above did![/QUOTE]

They tease at 7pm est and deals go live at 8 pm est.

He was speculating and/or wishing

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back