GameFly Nightly Deals Strike Back! Alice & Portal 2 $14.99, L.A. Noire $12.99 & More

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. New deals go live weekdays at 5PM PST.

Tonight's deals:
:360::ps3: Alice: The Madness Returns (360/PS3) $14.99
:360::ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Transformers: Dark of the Moon (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Dragon Age II (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Portal 2 (360/PS3) $14.99
:360::ps3: L.A. Noire (360/PS3) $12.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 $9.99
:360: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:360: Red Dead Redemption $14.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $12.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $9.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs $14.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Gamefly,
Please put the PS3 version of Crisis 2 for sale again. I will tip you well.

Thanks,
Ravenous

PS. If you have the time, how about Transformers Battle for Cybertron

Got DA2 from the 'Buster in a 3for20, not interested in Transformers... slightly interested in SOTD, but I'll wait... my wallet has yet been used in this sale, but it waits!

I want that SotD but I'm tapped out for money. Hate coming into board being poor. :( Anyone in the Chrismas spirit and gift me SotD please? :p

Man, the post office slowdown does not sound good for the subscription based GF. I hope they have some way to stay afloat.

I hate you now. I shouldn't be spending money, but thats a really good deal on Shadows of the Damned.

In for SOTD. I've been waiting for a good price on this game for a long time.

Another game to add to the backlog.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Are DS/3DS games ever offered as the daily?[/QUOTE]

This. I had meant to ask earlier but forgot. Would love for 999 to go on sale. :3

Welp, there's another for Shadows of the Damned! Now all that's left on my crazy Japanese releases of 2011 list are Catherine and Child of Eden. No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise is on it as well I guess, but not a priority since I have the Wii games already.

Yeah, pretty much what they said. I've been looking forward to finally purchasing Shadows of the Damned since I heard it was a Suda 51 joint.

As for DA2, you'd have to pay me to play that game.

Ugh. DA 2 seems like a good price... but man... I feel like there's gonna be a GOTY version with all the DLC included...

Should I get it? Should I wait? I'm already looking to replace my copy of DA:O with the Ultimate Edition.

[quote name='K1NG J0RDAN']It's KILLING me to skip these deals... But I've already bought SO MUCH this holiday season... Must resist... :cry:[/QUOTE]

Malarkey! Buy ALL the deals!

I do want EDF... I've played the others already. For everyone: SOTD is awesome! I thought it was worth the $60 at release.

[quote name='K1NG J0RDAN']I do want EDF... I've played the others already. For everyone: SOTD is awesome! I thought it was worth the $60 at release.[/QUOTE]

Earth Defense Force is available at BBY for $14.50 new.

EDF

[quote name='AugustAPC']Ugh. DA 2 seems like a good price... but man... I feel like there's gonna be a GOTY version with all the DLC included...

Should I get it? Should I wait? I'm already looking to replace my copy of DA:O with the Ultimate Edition.[/QUOTE]

The inevitable GoTY will be coming soon I'm sure, so if you don't have DA2 by now you might as well wait.

Been waiting on Shadows of the Damned, so had to bite on that one. Gamefly sales rock, I always vote for them in the CAG awards.

[quote name='sgr76']Shadows of the Damned:

A game full of nudity, cuss words and penis jokes for $13.93? In for one!!![/QUOTE]
What nudity? The most you get is a girl in lingerie.

Also for those on the fence with Shadows of the Damned, if you liked Resident Evil 4 or 5 gameplay and enjoyed the Evil Dead movie series then this game is for you.

[quote name='bardockkun']What nudity? The most you get is a girl in lingerie.

Also for those on the fence with Shadows of the Damned, if you liked Resident Evil 4 or 5 gameplay and enjoyed the Evil Dead movie series then this game is for you.[/QUOTE]
Their was nudity in chapter 4-1.

[quote name='Gears24']Their was nudity in chapter 4-1.[/QUOTE]
In which case it was barely there for anyone to make a fuss about. Though to be honest my fondest memory of the game is still just going to be Garcia reading Stinky Crow.

Thanks gamefly! Like i have time to play any of the crap i have, let alone the crap im getting for christmas, or the crap i got suckered into buying coming on 12/20 (SWToR). Lets not even talk about the steam EOY sale thats going to kill the rest of us. Thanks gamefly. In for SoTD.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii- I've been waiting a long time for SOTD to be on sale but I can't justify spending anything on Gamefly before I get my 12 month coupon. Damn it!

In for SotD on PS3. Been waiting for a good price on it. Never tried GF before, but for $13.80 I've got to bite. Thanks for keeping us updated, Cheapy!

bread's done
Back