GameFly Nightly Deals Strike Back! Alice & Portal 2 $14.99, L.A. Noire $12.99 & More

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. New deals go live weekdays at 5PM PST.

Tonight's deals:
:360::ps3: Alice: The Madness Returns (360/PS3) $14.99
:360::ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Transformers: Dark of the Moon (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Dragon Age II (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Portal 2 (360/PS3) $14.99
:360::ps3: L.A. Noire (360/PS3) $12.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 $9.99
:360: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:360: Red Dead Redemption $14.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $12.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $9.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs $14.99

Last edited by a moderator:
DA2 is a piece of poo. Avoid this game. File under EA just trying to make a buck.

[quote name='VA']DA2 is a piece of poo. Avoid this game. File under EA just trying to make a buck.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? I think it is excellent - honestly!

Didn't cheapy say the prices in these weekly were going to be the same prices in the yearly sale?

[quote name='Jay']Didn't cheapy say the prices in these weekly were going to be the same prices in the yearly sale?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, within the first few pages.

[quote name='Jay']Didn't cheapy say the prices in these weekly were going to be the same prices in the yearly sale?[/QUOTE]

Yes he did. And I don't doubt him, but I do doubt that Gamefly sticks to it. Has anything from these nightly deals sold out yet?

[quote name='tylerh1701']Yes he did. And I don't doubt him, but I do doubt that Gamefly sticks to it. Has anything from these nightly deals sold out yet?[/QUOTE]

I think crysis 2 sold out, then came back.

Not really into any of those games. Hopefully Thursday or wednesday has some good deals. For what ive seen on reviews of sotd its a good game and is very underrated

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Not really into any of those games. Hopefully Thursday or wednesday has some good deals. For what ive seen on reviews of sotd its a good game and is very underrated[/QUOTE]
So why won't tonight have any good deals?

I got home from work and am glad that SOTD is still in stock. Bought it and EDF. I loved the last EDF and this one isn't bad. I prefer 2017 to it though. But the copy I have at my place is my buddies, so I'll have my own for whenever he wants it back.

Now let's hope USPS decides to deliver them this time instead of return them to GF.
Hopefully with the USPS money problems becoming worse and worse, they will step up their game and start being, at the least, mediocre. It would be a step up.
But probably not.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Yes he did. And I don't doubt him, but I do doubt that Gamefly sticks to it. Has anything from these nightly deals sold out yet?[/QUOTE]

Lots of things have sold out and gone back in stock (Dungeon Siege 3 lasted about 2 hours during last month's nightly deal sale, but they had plenty this time), but this time around as opposed to last month, the deals aren't selling out in the first hour, they are lasting well into the next day, maybe because they are doing end of year inventory adjustments. Since DS3 was on sale before, you could guess that there's just less market for it now, but SotD wasn't on sale last month and the stockage on that has lasted well also.

[quote name='GT']Lots of things have sold out and gone back in stock (Dungeon Siege 3 lasted about 2 hours during last month's nightly deal sale, but they had plenty this time), but this time around as opposed to last month, the deals aren't selling out in the first hour, they are lasting well into the next day, maybe because they are doing end of year inventory adjustments. Since DS3 was on sale before, you could guess that there's just less market for it now, but SotD wasn't on sale last month and the stockage on that has lasted well also.[/QUOTE]

Shadows of the damned was on sale last month. It just wasn't as cheap. $17.99 I believe

How annoying are these hints?

Fallout: Operation River
Flashpoint: Red
New Dead Portal
Red, Dead or Alive: Vegas
The 3rd Dimensions
Birthday Redemption 2

[quote name='CheapyD']How annoying are these hints?

New Dead Portal
The 3rd Dimensions
Birthday Redemption 2[/QUOTE]

LOL. This made me laugh, ha ha. Thanks Cheapy!

New Dead Portal
The 3rd Dimensions
Birthday Redemption 2[/QUOTE]Not too annoying:

Fallout: New Vegas
Flashpoint: Operation Red River
Red Dead Redemption
Dead or Alive: Dimensions
The 3rd Birthday
Portal 2

It is odd to see two portable titles mixed in there (isn't DOA: D the first 3DS title to be a part of these sales?), though of these, The 3rd Birthday is the only one that might interest me...at $7.99 or less. ;)

New Dead Portal
The 3rd Dimensions
Birthday Redemption 2[/QUOTE]

Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
Read Dead Redemption (Vanilla) $12.99
Operation Flashpoint: Red River $9.99
Portal 2 (again?) $14.99
The 3rd Birthday $9.99
Dead or Alive: Dimensions $12.99

I might just buy RDR to have it in my collection if it's $10. Aside from that though, glad there isn't much else for me tonight.

[quote name='ShadowSx']Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
Read Dead Redemption (Vanilla) $12.99
Operation Flashpoint: Red River $9.99
Portal 2 (again?) $14.99
The 3rd Birthday $9.99
Dead or Alive: Dimensions $12.99[/QUOTE]

Fallout: Only PS3 version?
Red Dead Redemption: Only Xbox version?
Operation Flashpoint: Only PS3 version?
Portal 2: only PS3 version?

[quote name='ShadowSx']Read Dead Redemption (Vanilla) $12.99[/QUOTE]

Dang. I'm waiting for Undead Nightmare to come up again, maybe during the year end sale :pray:

[quote name='kevgret']Fallout: Only PS3 version?
Red Dead Redemption: Only Xbox version?
Operation Flashpoint: Only PS3 version?
Portal 2: only PS3 version?[/QUOTE]

My prices are my personal estimates, not the actual cost.

[quote name='ShadowSx']My prices are my personal estimates, not the actual cost.[/QUOTE]

Im not commenting on the prices.. I'm trying to predict which versions will go on sale.

[quote name='Mizzou75']gimmie portal 2 for 9.99 and ill finally bite[/QUOTE]

Man I do too. I really want to play Portal 2 just waiting for the right price.

Red Dead was awesome btw... get it guys.

I just saw Red Dead at Target on the clearance shelf for 11.98 this evening. They only had the PS3 version left.
I'm trying to hold out until the GOTY drops in price.

Tonight's deals:

cleardot.gif

:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $12.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $9.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $14.99
:360: Red Dead Redemption $14.99
:3ds: Dead or Alive: Dimensions $14.99
:psp: The 3rd Birthday $12.99

RDR can be found at a target for cheaper, if you can find one. Sucks portal is just ps3. Going to have to past again today. There arent to be sales everyday are there?

[quote name='Royal High Knight']RDR can be found at a target for cheaper, if you can find one. Sucks portal is just ps3. Going to have to past again today. There arent to be sales everyday are there?[/QUOTE]

Was 360 fri-sun for the same price, and the PS3 version will include the free PC copy also, so even better of a deal.

Thanks for keeping us updated, Cheapy.

I almost bit on OF:RR again (to flip) but I just have a feeling the prices for the end-of-the-year sale are going to be really good. Considering Amazon's huge stock of disappointment so far this holiday season, it better be!

bread's done
Back