GameFly Nightly Deals Strike Back! Alice & Portal 2 $14.99, L.A. Noire $12.99 & More

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. New deals go live weekdays at 5PM PST.

Tonight's deals:
:360::ps3: Alice: The Madness Returns (360/PS3) $14.99
:360::ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Transformers: Dark of the Moon (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Dragon Age II (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Portal 2 (360/PS3) $14.99
:360::ps3: L.A. Noire (360/PS3) $12.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 $9.99
:360: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:360: Red Dead Redemption $14.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $12.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $9.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs $14.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm passing as well. I've spent to much this last month anyhow. I really dont need anymore games. Shhhh.... don't tell me that I just said that. I'll forget tomorrow night... shhhh... ;)

Wanted a second copy of red river for co-op, so grabbing that, but I have the opinion they should all be $10 or less (looking at you Fallout New Vegas).

Good, good...nothing I want today.
Hopefully this will last till the Winter sale..or at least until I'm close to being done with finals.

[quote name='blinknot4']I cannot remember from the past 2 years, but is the year end sale (starting 12/21) have free shipping on all games?[/QUOTE]

Yes, on the games that are part of the sale.

[quote name='redmangoose']Good, good...nothing I want today.
Hopefully this will last till the Winter sale..or at least until I'm close to being done with finals.[/QUOTE]

no hopefully not. maybe some deals on thursday. they should take a day off.

Dammit! Why does my payday have to be 2 days away and I am currently broke until then? I would be jumping on that DOA: Dimensions for 15 dollars. I am planning on getting it for free as part of Best Buy's B2G1 free deal on Thursday, but i'd gladly pay 15 dollars for it if it freed up room for a 40 dollar game that I could get for free to go along with the Mario Kart 7 and Dragon Quest IX I plan on getting in that deal. GRRRR!!!

[quote name='madbst']Trying so hard to resist Portal 2...[/QUOTE]

GIVE IN MAN, GIVE IN.

And I want RDR, but I can't not get the super edition myself...

And I'm pissed I passed on Shadows of the Damned last night... I just have so much in my backlog right now D:

cant pull the trigger on RDR at $15. Really want it again, its sad but I would have bit at $12.99 (or at least given it much more thought).

That's an awesome price on DoA: Dimensions.
I picked it up a while ago and it is a good game. Really hit the spot after so long since the last DoA and should hold anyone waiting on number 5 over until it comes out.

[quote name='Blabadon']And you *have* to be a part of GameFly to buy these games?[/QUOTE]

You just need to make a free account.

So the day my LA Noire for 14.99+tax arrived, I found a new copy on clearance at Target for 11.98. Today I bought Red River from Target for $11.98 and tonight Gamefly has it for 9.99. I'm doing it wrong.

Just received this is an email: (it was at the end of the email)

If you like buying great games at unbelievably low prices - you're in luck this month! Our 2011 Year-End Sale starts on December 21 and features blowout sale pricing, plus free shipping on every used title in the GameFly Store through January 3, 2012.

Eric Rosen
GameFly Editor/Gamer

[quote name='buster90']Nothing for me these deals are getting lazy lately. Portal 2 was just on sale 3 days ago st the same price. :([/QUOTE]

If I'm not mistaken that was xbox only, now this is ps3 only

I like how after week after week, Gamefly has been KILLING it when it comes to deals, there's one night in which they aren't offering the sun, moon and stars for $2 shipped, and people are complaining.

[quote name='salty tbone']So the day my LA Noire for 14.99+tax arrived, I found a new copy on clearance at Target for 11.98. Today I bought Red River from Target for $11.98 and tonight Gamefly has it for 9.99. I'm doing it wrong.[/QUOTE]

I passed on La Noire during the sale and picked it up on clearance at Target. But I passed up Red River while I was at Target and I'm contemplating on getting it now. Lol. How's RR?

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Thanks OP. Bought operation flashpoint red river.

For those interested, it looks like newegg has operation flashpoint dragon rising on sale for $9.99 right now.[/QUOTE]

From what I've read, I heard Dragon Rising was just cashing in on the series' name and plays like a poor man's CoD.

I bought New Vegas MINT on Ebay for that price a couple of months ago. Still haven't touched it yet sadly. Nothing for me today. Hopefully tonight.

[quote name='Hellhunt']Do you think there is any realistic chance we will see Space Marine by the end of the year?[/QUOTE]

I doubt it also the same with dead island and deus. Those games came out not to long ago. It seems like GF put games on sale that have been out for more than 5+ months, but yet again this is my first year buying from GF so I dont know much. That it just my 2 cents from observations.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I doubt it also the same with dead island and deus. Those games came out not to long ago. It seems like GF put games on sale that have been out for more than 5+ months, but yet again this is my first year buying from GF so I dont know much. That it just my 2 cents from observations.[/QUOTE]

If you really want to know the chances of seeing something like Warhammer.....do an analysis on all the games from this sale series and the last sale series on how many months prior each game was released.

I'm not that interested and am too lazy. Dungeon Siege III and Shadows of the damned and LA Noir were pretty recent.

I think Space Marine is the most likely of the recently released as it was an under performer, but we shall see.

[quote name='CheapyD']x: x Shift x
Catherine
x x x: Ghost x x
x x x Dawn
x x x Predator[/QUOTE]

aaaand those people who have been creaming over Catherine are about to cream.

bread's done
Back