GameFly Nightly Deals Strike Back! Alice & Portal 2 $14.99, L.A. Noire $12.99 & More

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. New deals go live weekdays at 5PM PST.

Tonight's deals:
:360::ps3: Alice: The Madness Returns (360/PS3) $14.99
:360::ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Transformers: Dark of the Moon (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Dragon Age II (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Portal 2 (360/PS3) $14.99
:360::ps3: L.A. Noire (360/PS3) $12.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 $9.99
:360: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:360: Red Dead Redemption $14.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $12.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $9.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs $14.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='adamgould']The post office is part of the federal government and would never tell anyone to fuck off. Because of this, I don't believe you[/QUOTE]

I think he was being figurative here. I would try calling Gamefly again and telling them that the post office said they couldn't do anything.

[quote name='namtrahj']I was waiting forever for my Homefront, Spider-Man: SD and Split/Second from Nov. 14. I finally realized that I had a tracking number since it was a multi-game order, and according to the tracking it was delivered on the 17th. I never got it--GameFly told me to contact the post office, the post office told me to fuck off since there was no insurance. So now I'm out $26 and my package is god knows where.[/QUOTE]
I have had that happen more than once both as a buyer and a seller. In all cases, it was noticed right away and they ended up getting delivered when contacting the post office. No fuck off was ever uttered.

In the case where tracking said it was delivered to me, the carrier found it behind the seat of his vehicle a few days later.

I don't know what your chances of getting it are this late.

[quote name='Von Ondine']Does anybody know if EDF Insect Armageddon came with an instruction book? Both copies I ordered didn't have one. Also my killzone 3 had a small gouge in the disc.[/QUOTE]

No instruction books came with EDF (I bought it new).

[quote name='Von Ondine']Does anybody know if EDF Insect Armageddon came with an instruction book? Both copies I ordered didn't have one. Also my killzone 3 had a small gouge in the disc.[/QUOTE]

I brought it new from Amazon for the Xbox 360 and it didn't come with an instruction manual.

[quote name='bdb2m']I think he was being figurative here. I would try calling Gamefly again and telling them that the post office said they couldn't do anything.[/QUOTE]

I know ;)

My buddy bought EDF:IA at launch brand new and it had no manual. I am pretty sure that there isn't one for the game.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']My buddy bought EDF:IA at launch brand new and it had no manual. I am pretty sure that there isn't one for the game.[/QUOTE]
Well, I have a sealed PS3 copy I bought from Amazon way back when, so I just open it to check for ya. There is a manual.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Well, I have a sealed PS3 copy I bought from Amazon way back when, so I just open it to check for ya. There is a manual.[/QUOTE]

My EDF:IA was 360 and no manual. I wonder why they would only give manuals to the PS3 version?

[quote name='kouleefoh']Well, I have a sealed PS3 copy I bought from Amazon way back when, so I just open it to check for ya. There is a manual.[/QUOTE]
That's weird. I just read on Amazon and Goozex that there is no manual. Upon checking my buddies copy that is laying on my entertainment system, it has a link to the manual on the back of the box.

I wonder if second or newer printings of the game had the manual.

Edit: Oh I see, must have been PS3 only. That's weird.

Damn. I ordered Samurai Warriors Chronicles and it defaulted to the wrong address again, only this time the order went through before I could fix it.
Just sent an email. Hopefully if they can cancel it for me, I can order it again with the correct address before it goes OOS.

:ps3: Mass Effect 2 $14.99
:360: Fight Night Champion $12.99
:psp: Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy $12.99
:360::ps3: L.A. Noire $14.99
:ds: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99

only deals so far

:3ds:Samurai Warrior Chronicles $10
:3ds:Pilotwings Resort $15
:ds:Kung Fu Panda 2 $10
:ps3:Star Wars Force Unleashed 2 $13
:ps3:Mindjack $13
:ps3:Nascar 2011 The Game $13
:ps3:Mass Effect 2 $15
:ps3:Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage $20
:ps3::360:LA Noire $15
:360:Fight Night Champion $13
:psp:Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy $13

Not sure if all of these are the "deals", but all of these have free shipping on used.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I might just bite on Pilotwings. Worst case scenario it drops to 12.99 in two weeks.

Edit: Pilotwings is 14.99 from AWD.

Initial Impressions: worst episode of Community ever.

bread's done
Back