GameFly Nightly Deals Strike Back! Alice & Portal 2 $14.99, L.A. Noire $12.99 & More

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. New deals go live weekdays at 5PM PST.

Tonight's deals:
:360::ps3: Alice: The Madness Returns (360/PS3) $14.99
:360::ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Transformers: Dark of the Moon (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Dragon Age II (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Portal 2 (360/PS3) $14.99
:360::ps3: L.A. Noire (360/PS3) $12.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 $9.99
:360: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:360: Red Dead Redemption $14.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $12.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $9.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs $14.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Luxuria']I'm suprised to see Pokemon on the list. James... Cameron Avatar?[/QUOTE]

James Bond 007: Blood Stone

[quote name='Luxuria'] James... Cameron Avatar?[/QUOTE]

daniel-craig-as-james-bond-pic_425x315.jpg

[quote name='jjjbadboy32']Tom- A Clancy game?[/QUOTE]

Yup. Tom Clancy's HAWK 2. Took me a minute there haha

Thoughts on H.a.w.x. 2? What price is right? I love the idea of buzzing around in an A-10. Heck I still haven't really played the first one in my cabinet yet.

[quote name='wizeguy']Thoughts on H.a.w.x. 2? What price is right? I love the idea of buzzing around in an A-10. Heck I still haven't really played the first one in my cabinet yet.[/QUOTE]

its a bad game

Pokemon Black and White is 20 each. 5 dollars too much to pick up the other version.

If you havent played 5th gen before, its a fucking steal though

Going to pass again. Proud that I have only bought 1 game this round of sales. Hell had I not gotten the Zelda 3DS bundle, I would not have bought that 1 game :razz:

[quote name='chrollo']its a bad game[/QUOTE]

$7? Heck I bought Duke at that price knowing it was suppose to be bad. I have to play that still as well. The screen shots look cool. "Ohh a jet!" lol

$19.99 is the cheapest I've seen Black Ops but with all the games I've bought recently I'm going to have to pass.

[quote name='Lucky13']$19.99 is the cheapest I've seen Black Ops but with all the games I've bought recently I'm going to have to pass.[/QUOTE]

Picked up for 15 new on Black Friday @ Best Buy. But this is the 2nd best price I have seen.

[quote name='MrDarkstorm']Picked up for 15 new on Black Friday @ Best Buy. But this is the 2nd best price I have seen.[/QUOTE]

Oh nice, I didn't see that.

I grabbed Black Ops for $19.99 used when BBY was doing their "buy 2 used games $19.99+ and get a $10 GC" deal. The other one I got was $19.99 Mortal Kombat.

I thought about a Pokemon for a second. Last one I played was Yellow.

[quote name='MrDarkstorm']Picked up for 15 new on Black Friday @ Best Buy. But this is the 2nd best price I have seen.[/QUOTE]

How about the Black Ops Prestige Version PS3 for $15 plus shipping at Bestbuy about half year ago? I'd like to say that's the lowest price.

[quote name='foreinter']How about the Black Ops Prestige Version PS3 for $15 plus shipping at Bestbuy about half year ago? I'd like to say that's the lowest price.[/QUOTE]

Didn't see that, plus I don't have a PS3.

[quote name='wigglesizking']meh sales lately smh I don't know if it's cause I got what I want or It's just these games suck[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Catherine was the only one I wanted, but to much for it personally. Almost bit on Shift 2.. then I read reviews :cry:

[quote name='foreinter']How about the Black Ops Prestige Version PS3 for $15 plus shipping at Bestbuy about half year ago? I'd like to say that's the lowest price.[/QUOTE]

I bought 2 of those :)

May be you're one of the lucky few who just don't get badly chipped discs from Gamefly. Take a look at my album. All 5 games I had received from them are badly chipped. Mine were sent from the Pittsburgh center. Where are yours sent from, do you know?

[quote name='kinney_bmx']My ps3 SoTD came in today. Same chips

My first game I've ever got from Gamefly that was like that.

I don't see why you don't have an idea. Maybe you just get bad discs

Every game I've ordered whether it was 360 or PS3 was almost perfect besides SoTD

They have had dust and fingerprints that wipe right off but never damaged besides the chips on this last one

Originally Posted by MIX_MASTER_ICE
I have no earthly idea how you are getting "like new" 360 rental discs. 360- discs scratch very easily and quite often the discs will have dings and chips around the outside. I've ordered around 8 360 discs total and not one of them was like new. They are usually in average to below average condition. One had a crack in the plastic around the hole. They will usually play alright, but are FAR from perfect that you get when you buy a new copy.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Investor']May be you're one of the lucky few who just don't get badly chipped discs from Gamefly. Take a look at my album. All 5 games I had received from them are badly chipped. Mine were sent from the Pittsburgh center. Where are yours sent from, do you know?[/QUOTE]
I live in Ohio so Pittsburg also for the ones I remember

I've had 9 games total. Only one that had any damage was my chipped SoTD. Had like 3 or 4 small chips. Rest had nothing more then prints or dust easily wiped off

That includes 360 games

[quote name='Investor']May be you're one of the lucky few who just don't get badly chipped discs from Gamefly. Take a look at my album. All 5 games I had received from them are badly chipped. Mine were sent from the Pittsburgh center. Where are yours sent from, do you know?[/QUOTE]

I have been ordering a lot of Gamefly games from these sales lately, probably around 20 titles in the last 1-2 months, but I guess I've been lucky because they have all been as mint condition as I could expect a used game to be. PS3 titles have been perfect and same for 360 titles, except one that had some light surface scratches but not enough to bother me. No chips on anything that I could notice. I'm not sure about all the titles, as I have thrown most of the envelopes away, but the last couple did in fact come from the Pittsburgh center. I guess the chipped and non-chipped discs are truly random?

Shift 2 for $10 is a great deal.

Got my copy of Killzone 3 today. Brand new basically in terms of condition. Awesome deal.

[quote name='Sonne']Any thoughts on Shift 2 for someone who already has Dirt3 waiting in their backlog?[/QUOTE]

I would pass on shift 2, dirt 3 is much better.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Man. I wish instead of Splinter Cell 3D we got that Ghost Recon game. I've been hoping for that for 9.99.[/QUOTE]

I would suggest checking Amazon and Amazon Warehouse Deals. I was able to purchase a copy for close to $10 - Like New. As of right now, it sells for $14.99 from Amazon new.

http://www.amazon.com/Clancys-Ghost...G8UC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323505750&sr=8-1

I liked what I have played of the game so far, the developers actually include the creator of the original X-Com PC strategy series, Julian Gollop.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/03/23/ghost-recon-shadow-wars-walkthrough-is-very-x-commy/

[quote name='oasisboy']Black Ops should be $9.99 by now. I bought it from Amazon warehouse 6 months ago for $23.99 shipped.[/QUOTE]
If it just said "Black Ops" and didn't have "Call of Duty" in front of it.

My copy 360 of Catherine and Shadow of the Damned (both from two different daily deals) came in today. Both are in great shape without any chipping or issues. And for the record, Catherine is the "uncensored" cover. Not bad for $33 bucks for two almost brand new copies of two games I been wanting to get all year.

[quote name='oasisboy']Black Ops should be $9.99 by now. I bought it from Amazon warehouse 6 months ago for $23.99 shipped.[/QUOTE]

^

i wouldn't pay $20 for it new

SotD came today but the back of the box is dented and the game is all scratched up. I can live with that if it plays well though. It started up fine but I'm afraid I'll have trouble playing it later on so how long do I have to call Gamefly to get a refund or to swap it out if it doesn't work.

bread's done
Back