GameFly November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Sale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale is returns with under $10 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Out of stock items sometimes return later. Sale ends 11/21.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:360: Brink $5.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $5.99
:360: Homefront $6.99
:360: Body & Brain Connection $7.99
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Naughty Bear $7.99
:360: Split/Second $7.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $7.99
:360: Child of Eden $9.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $9.99
:360: Cars 2 $9.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:360: First Templar $9.99
:360: Knights Contract $9.99
:360: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $9.99
:360: Limbo 3 Pack $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Sniper: Ghost Warrior $9.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:360: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99

:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $5.99
:ps3: Brink $5.99
:ps3: Homefront $6.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $7.99
:ps3: EA Sports MMA $7.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $7.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: de Blob 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $9.99
:ps3: James Bond: Blood Stone $9.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:ps3: No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise $9.99
:ps3: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $9.99

:wii: Minute to Win it $4.99
:wii: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $7.99
:wii: Lost in Shadow $7.99
:wii: Reader Rabbit First Grade $7.99
:wii: Reader Rabbit Preschool $7.99
:wii: Top Shot Arcade $7.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $7.99
:wii: Guilty Party $9.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $9.99
:wii: Cars 2 $9.99
:wii: Conduit 2 $9.99
:wii: de Blob 2 $9.99
:wii: Gold's Gym Dance Workout $9.99
:wii: Just Dance Summer Party $9.99
:wii: Karaoke Revolution Glee Volume 2 $9.99
:wii: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $9.99
:wii: Rango $9.99
:wii: Rio $9.99
:wii: Sniper Elite $9.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Spidey PS3 back in stock get it while its hot!

Edut: Never nind sold out in less than 5 min.

I swear gamefly better not charge me had spider man in cart clicked purchase thing looked like it went through then randomly yanks me out, big FU to whoever did that lol

[quote name='leeyum']Spidey PS3 back in stock get it while its hot![/QUOTE]

wow just saw it available one minute and the next it went OOS, I really hope I can catch dead space 2 if they restock it.

[quote name='MrBeatdown']32 hours after ordering and still no shipping confirmation on Homefront PS3.[/QUOTE]

I received my shipping confirmation email at 6:45PM on Tuesday for Homefront PS3.

[quote name='sunghost']Same here, I bought NMH right after the sale went live and haven't received a shipping notification yet.[/QUOTE]

Got mine this morning.

[quote name='TrumpetDan']Argh... missed Spidey again! Lol

I think I'll just grab it $15 new at Best Buy on Black Friday while I'm there.[/QUOTE

that what im doing as well. I wont have to push f5 over and over and the studio who made it here my support :)

I just saw that Fear 3 and Dead Space 2 are both back in stock (360), so I ordered both. When I was submitting my order for Fear 3, the browser seemed to hang-up and was just "processing" the order indefinitely w/o going thru. After about 2-3 minutes of that, I killed the tab. I'm pretty sure the order went thru OK because it showed up in my purchase history list and I received a conformation email for it. The Gamefly website seems to be under abnormally high traffic right now during this crazy-good sale, thus it feels slow and sluggish. BTW: My order for Homefront (360) that I placed last night still has NOT shipped. I guess they are being swamped with orders right now.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']Just received shipment confirmation[/QUOTE]

What game(s) did you buy and when did you place the order(s)?

WOOT! Finally got Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions for Xbox 360. Took like a month, but I'm glad my persistence paid off.

Still don't have my shipping confirmations and ordered DNF within a few min of it starting and Homefront yesterday.

Under normal conditions, Gamefly usually ships your order within 24 hours of it being placed. Due to all the craziness and demand right now, it looks like orders are taking longer to ship.

Stupid Spiderman why'd you come back in stock oh well its only 10......I'll make it up with one less bluray on black friday

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']My Child of Eden shipped yesterday. Still nothing on Knights Contract though[/QUOTE]

I did not get any update for either game yet. :cry:

Dead Space 2, Homefront and Shattered Dimensions are back up for PS3. I'll pass on DS2 after all, I saw some murmurs of the Uncharted Dual Pack for $25, so I'll hold out for that instead.

My order of Homefront, Red Faction and NMH shipped early yesterday. Still haven't gotten confirmation on my second order, of DNF, which I submitted shortly after the first. I imagine this is Gameflys way of warning me that I shouldn't have bought the Duke. Thanks for looking out for me Gamefly, but that one's a gift for my buddy. Send it on over.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Still don't have my shipping confirmations and ordered DNF within a few min of it starting and Homefront yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Same for my order of Homefront 360.

[quote name='walterj13']looked like alot of the games just came back in stock just picked up

F.E.A.R 3 and dead space 2
[/QUOTE]

Thank You for your post...I had to run errands and of course spiderman ps3 came back on while gone. As soon as I got home saw your post of restock and bam.....Finally nabbed spiderman. Now if NMH would ever surface and my games ship I would be set.

I knew I would regret doing this.....but I added up all the games I bought on gamefly alone within the past month and a half... 198.34 I knew I had a serious problem, but I just shined the light on it.

went to purchase Child of Eden, and sold out. :(

Then decided to not buy DNF, brink, homefront due to so many bad reviews and a huge backlog of games. Oh well. Thanks for the post. :)

No shipping email on fallout nv, dead space 2, and red faction all for the 360, all ordered 2 daysago.

thanks for keeping this thread update guys. Had 10 games in my cart the night the monthly sale started. Fell asleep and 6 of em had went oos. Just ordered :ps3: Dead Rising 2 / :360: Dead Space 2.

[quote name='Nitro_']Not sure anyone would buy it but they added mindjack for ps3 to the list with free shipping[/QUOTE]

How much do they pay you to take it?

we'll of my 5 games ordered that were split into 3 shipping orders....one is showing shipped status....no email yet but I am very excited to see progress on the shipments

Well GameFly, congratulations, you just claimed another $20 from me. Just bought Dead Space 2 and Force Unleashed 2. Hopefully I won't regret this later. Took every once of self control I had to not put Red Faction or Medal of Honor into that order too.

Medal of Honor is absolutely a fantastic game. The campaign was short but excellent, and it was based on actual Special Forces events. The multi-player is very addictive and realistic like Battle Field 3. You won't reget getting it.

I'm not sure about Dead Space 2, though. I've heard a lot of people get motion sickness with that game. From the video, I can see that happening with all the close-quarters and hallways giving people dizziness and nausea.

[quote name='mastaspy007']Well GameFly, congratulations, you just claimed another $20 from me. Just bought Dead Space 2 and Force Unleashed 2. Hopefully I won't regret this later. Took every once of self control I had to not put Red Faction or Medal of Honor into that order too.[/QUOTE]

I alos liked the MoH campaign a lot. Dont play FPS MP though so cant comment on it.

Dead Space 2 along with the original are some of the best third person shooting/adventure gaming you can have. Both in terms of gameplay and graphics.

The only game I want from the sale is Body & Brain Connection.
I've been checking it everyday for a restock. I was like wow finally its mine.
I placed it in my cart, proceeded to checkout, hit submit order and bam this item has been removed from your cart. Damn I missed it again!

I ordered 7 games right after the sale started and none have shipped yet. I know this adds nothing to this conversation but I just felt like saying it.

Have a $5 code that expires on 11/19 that I don't plan on using. First PM will get it.

Edit: Code claimed within seconds.

With the PS3 version of Dead Space 2 was on sale. I have the original for that system and I'm OCD about keeping a series on the same platform. :(

I just can't help myself, I've gone for homefront and dead rising 2. Both shipped yesterday, and today I cracked and bought dead space 2. I have like 15 games in the backlog now, just from these last 2 months!

Awesome. Spiderman back in stock. Picked up Spiderman Shattered Dimensions, Lego Star Wars Clone Wars and Need for Speed Hot Pursuit for 360.

I know it's off topic but is anyone aware of any black friday deals on god of war origins ps3. Amazon has it for 24.99 and i just bought it with partial credit. Just want to know if I should cancel it and wait

Mine was shipped an hour ago finally. They aren't sending e-mail confirmations for some reason, but it did ship. Maybe since its 7 games it took them a bit?

bread's done
Back