GameFly November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Sale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale is returns with under $10 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Out of stock items sometimes return later. Sale ends 11/21.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:360: Brink $5.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $5.99
:360: Homefront $6.99
:360: Body & Brain Connection $7.99
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Naughty Bear $7.99
:360: Split/Second $7.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $7.99
:360: Child of Eden $9.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $9.99
:360: Cars 2 $9.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:360: First Templar $9.99
:360: Knights Contract $9.99
:360: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $9.99
:360: Limbo 3 Pack $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Sniper: Ghost Warrior $9.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:360: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99

:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $5.99
:ps3: Brink $5.99
:ps3: Homefront $6.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $7.99
:ps3: EA Sports MMA $7.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $7.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: de Blob 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $9.99
:ps3: James Bond: Blood Stone $9.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:ps3: No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise $9.99
:ps3: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $9.99

:wii: Minute to Win it $4.99
:wii: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $7.99
:wii: Lost in Shadow $7.99
:wii: Reader Rabbit First Grade $7.99
:wii: Reader Rabbit Preschool $7.99
:wii: Top Shot Arcade $7.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $7.99
:wii: Guilty Party $9.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $9.99
:wii: Cars 2 $9.99
:wii: Conduit 2 $9.99
:wii: de Blob 2 $9.99
:wii: Gold's Gym Dance Workout $9.99
:wii: Just Dance Summer Party $9.99
:wii: Karaoke Revolution Glee Volume 2 $9.99
:wii: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $9.99
:wii: Rango $9.99
:wii: Rio $9.99
:wii: Sniper Elite $9.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought two copies of Red Faction Armageddon for $18(after tax), because I had a copy of Red Faction Armageddon and I turn it in a week ago at my local game store and they offered me $35 credit and with this deal, I'll make a profit with these two copies and make $70 credit and I'll might buy Saints Row 3 or something with my profit, thanks you Gamefly! :D

Just got my order dropped off at the door. All games are in great condition. Time to find out what all the fuss is about with No More Heroes... Right after I slay another dragon.

[quote name='joebootoo']Just got my order dropped off at the door. All games are in great condition. Time to find out what all the fuss is about with No More Heroes... Right after I slay another dragon.[/QUOTE]

I'll probably end up buying the game at GameStop soon if GameFly doesn't restock on NMH. I want it so bad for the collection...

[quote name='azngtlman']Have a $5 code that expires on 11/19 that I don't plan on using. First PM will get it.

Edit: Code claimed within seconds.[/QUOTE]

How do you get those 5$ codes?? What is required to receive them>??

[quote name='Scorpion']How do you get those 5$ codes?? What is required to receive them>??[/QUOTE]

Every three months that you are a Gamefly subscriber, they grant you a $5 off coupon.

[quote name='Scorpion']How do you get those 5$ codes?? What is required to receive them>??[/QUOTE]

Having a gamefly membership. You also get a 5 or 10% discount aswell. Just recieved my confirmation. Hopefully it comes early next week.

[quote name='azngtlman']Have a $5 code that expires on 11/19 that I don't plan on using. First PM will get it.

Edit: Code claimed within seconds.[/QUOTE]

Just an FYI on this. My buddy tried giving me his $5 code to use on the used game sale on Tue and it wouldn't work with my account. As I tried to check out, it gave me an error when I entered the code stating that it was not tied to my user account. Bummer really. I made him buy the game for me so I still was able to use it, but just so you know, this may not work to whoever you gave it to...

Too many resellers and flippers on this forum,they are like the ferengi they would sell thier children for profit.

[quote name='jonnysniper']I had put spider man in my cart when i went to check out it said it wasnt available anymore..SAVAGES! :cry:[/QUOTE]

Spiderman ps3 has been in and out of stock all day, hopefully it will continue for you. Good luck

[quote name='Jay']Too many resellers and flippers on this forum,they are like the ferengi they would sell thier children for profit.[/QUOTE]

It's the 280th rule of acquisition!

[quote name='Nitro_']Spiderman ps3 has been in and out of stock all day, hopefully it will continue for you. Good luck[/QUOTE]

Thanks at least i got duke nukem.. thats a good consolation prize, right?

If Dead Rising 2 (360) comes back in stock, should it buy it or wait until I can get DR2:Off the Record instead. What is the main differences between the games and is it worth it to buy both versions? Thanks. BTW: My order for Homefront (360) shipped out tonight.

[quote name='soccerstud652']Is Duke worth $6?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. It is not the best game, but I certainly enjoyed it. If nothing else, the Titty City level alone is worth the $6 lol.

Yes

I paid 50 at launch for PC and 10 for 360 later, and I do not regret it. It's not Call of Duty quality, but personally I enjoyed it.

Opinions are not wrong, but I doubt everybody who says it sucks has actually played it.

Yes. It wasn't as bad as reviewers made it out to be. Expectations were far too high and it's an okay shooter. Now, Call of Juarez The Cartel, on the other hand, is $10 during this sale and that game was pure $h!t on a stick. Far, far worse than DNF.

[quote name='swanz88']If Dead Rising 2 (360) comes back in stock, should it buy it or wait until I can get DR2:Off the Record instead. What is the main differences between the games and is it worth it to buy both versions? Thanks. BTW: My order for Homefront (360) shipped out tonight.[/QUOTE]

I would say go for Off the Record, but that price is crazy good. You have to be patient with DR2 (thanks for the earlier tips given to me a few pages back, to whoever that was), and OtR addresses the main gripe by offering a sandbox mode.

But do it, I paid $40 for the CE in December, and I think it was worth it, even without beating it.

[quote name='jonnysniper']Homefront for PS3 got restocked, if anyone was waiting for that one. just got my copy for $7.57 woop[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I've been waiting for it to come back and I just got one.

Homefront is an awesome game. The online MP is very addictive.

[quote name='AXV1']Thanks, I've been waiting for it to come back and I just got one.[/QUOTE]

Do the game discs have huge ass stickers on them? i recently bought a copy of Legend of Legai on amazon from a third party prime seller sold it to me "like new" and it had a huge ass blockbuster sticker on it covering literally 33% if not more of the disc....

Should have pulled the trigger earlier on :360: Fear 3 instead of debating. Out of stock as of now.

[quote name='MulderYuffie']Do the game discs have huge ass stickers on them? i recently bought a copy of Legend of Legai on amazon from a third party prime seller sold it to me "like new" and it had a huge ass blockbuster sticker on it covering literally 33% if not more of the disc....[/QUOTE]

I've ordered used games from Gamefly several times and the packages and discs have been in very good condition with no stickers. Some people have received defective discs but it's a small minority.

[quote name='Killbomb']Should have pulled the trigger earlier on :360: Fear 3 instead of debating. Out of stock as of now.

I've ordered used games from Gamefly several times and the packages and discs have been in very good condition with no stickers. Some people have received defective discs but it's a small minority.[/QUOTE]No refunds? lol

[quote name='MulderYuffie']No refunds? lol[/QUOTE]

No refunds and you go straight to jail.

But in all seriousness, I'm pretty sure there's a time frame in which you let them know in order to get a refund. I've never had a bad disc from gamefly and definitely no stickers.

[quote name='MrshllJcb']Like others here I'm hopin NMH comes back in stock[/QUOTE]
Yep. Been out of stock two hours into the sale and haven't seen it come back up yet.

[quote name='Spafon']Yep. Been out of stock two hours into the sale and haven't seen it come back up yet.[/QUOTE]

If it doesn't come back in stock, I hope it comes back for the next sale.

There are no stickers on them, but there are chips on the edges. You can look at the pictures on my SIG below. I don't know if you would consider that defective, but from what I've been keeping track of here over 50% of us are getting them. And like Killbomb said, only a small percentage of us are having issues of the discs not playing or freezing in our systems. But half or more of us have chips on our discs that may or may not lead to problems down the road. My :ps3: Crysis 2 disc from Gamefly has the worst chips, and couldn't play.

Gamefly does refund you, but they won't exchange discs. I didn't return mine for a refund after a few here recommended that I should be careful not to get banned from Gamefly for future purchases after sending back up to 2 discs/games only. I'm hoping by keeping an eye here on this board that some day Gamefly would have stopped sending out chipped discs, and I can take advantage of some great deals again. It was $15 down the drain.

Edit: I was just thinking that if you get a badly chipped disc and you don't want to have to worry about it not lasting down the road, you can always return it to Gamefly but give them any other reason for doing so besides that the disc has "chips" on them. The people who told me that they got banned for return up to 2 game discs gave the reason for the returns of their discs as being chipped. And since Gamefly is blaming the Postal Office for this issue, which I have never seen on any of my Netflix discs and is also shipped in the same paper sleeves, Gamefly will not let you purchase anymore games from them after 2 returns.

[quote name='Killbomb']Should have pulled the trigger earlier on :360: Fear 3 instead of debating. Out of stock as of now.

I've ordered used games from Gamefly several times and the packages and discs have been in very good condition with no stickers. Some people have received defective discs but it's a small minority.

Originally Posted by MulderYuffie
Do the game discs have huge ass stickers on them? i recently bought a copy of Legend of Legai on amazon from a third party prime seller sold it to me "like new" and it had a huge ass blockbuster sticker on it covering literally 33% if not more of the disc....
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Investor']There are no stickers on them, but there are chips on the edges. You can look at the pictures on my SIG below. I don't know if you would consider that defective, but from what I've been keeping track of here over 50% of us are getting them. And like Killbomb said, only a small percentage of us are having issues of the discs not playing or freezing in our systems. But half or more of us have chips on our discs that may or may not lead to problems down the road. My :ps3: Crysis 2 disc from Gamefly has the worst chips, and couldn't play.

Gamefly does refund you, but they won't exchange discs. I didn't return mine for a refund after a few here recommended that I should be careful not to get banned from Gamefly for future purchases after sending back up to 2 discs/games only. I'm hoping by keeping an eye here on this board that some day Gamefly would have stopped sending out chipped discs, and I can take advantage of some great deals again. It was $15 down the drain.[/QUOTE]

This all scares me... Hope my games work!

Just got shipping confirmation for Homefront! All of my disks thus far have been in excellent shape, but I always worry until they arrive if it is going to be my turn to have a destroyed disk - especially when it is for a game that has been on sale a few times. Did I get the stinker of the bunch? Hope not!

Got my 4 games today. All of the disks were in pretty good condition. Homefront came with the online code and Limbo-3pack came with a 48hr gold and 160msp. Very satisfied with my purchase. :)

Got my first real damaged disc from Gamefly. Shift 2 had a pretty huge crack in the center of the disc, system wouldn't even read the disc. Contacted Gamefly, they quickly gave me a refund and a label for return. I wanted to play the game though, but they don't do 1-to-1 exchanges apparently?

Guess I'll repurchase it again and cross fingers?

bread's done
Back