GameFly November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Sale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale is returns with under $10 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Out of stock items sometimes return later. Sale ends 11/21.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:360: Brink $5.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $5.99
:360: Homefront $6.99
:360: Body & Brain Connection $7.99
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Naughty Bear $7.99
:360: Split/Second $7.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $7.99
:360: Child of Eden $9.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $9.99
:360: Cars 2 $9.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:360: First Templar $9.99
:360: Knights Contract $9.99
:360: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $9.99
:360: Limbo 3 Pack $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Sniper: Ghost Warrior $9.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:360: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99

:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $5.99
:ps3: Brink $5.99
:ps3: Homefront $6.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $7.99
:ps3: EA Sports MMA $7.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $7.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: de Blob 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $9.99
:ps3: James Bond: Blood Stone $9.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:ps3: No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise $9.99
:ps3: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $9.99

:wii: Minute to Win it $4.99
:wii: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $7.99
:wii: Lost in Shadow $7.99
:wii: Reader Rabbit First Grade $7.99
:wii: Reader Rabbit Preschool $7.99
:wii: Top Shot Arcade $7.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $7.99
:wii: Guilty Party $9.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $9.99
:wii: Cars 2 $9.99
:wii: Conduit 2 $9.99
:wii: de Blob 2 $9.99
:wii: Gold's Gym Dance Workout $9.99
:wii: Just Dance Summer Party $9.99
:wii: Karaoke Revolution Glee Volume 2 $9.99
:wii: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $9.99
:wii: Rango $9.99
:wii: Rio $9.99
:wii: Sniper Elite $9.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my shipment today of:

Red Faction Armageddon (Looks literally BRAND new)

No More Heroes (Case was badly cracked on the top, and the cover art had creases on it. )

Dead Rising 2 (One pretty big chip on the side, it nearly touches the data portion. Hoping I can install it just fine.)

Overall I'm really happy, I'm just wondering if anyone else has received their cases in a beat up state? Since my NMH definitely looks beat up, which I'm surprised. First time i've had that experience with Gamefly.

[quote name='exion']got my shipment today of:

Red faction armageddon (looks literally brand new)

no more heroes (case was badly cracked on the top, and the cover art had creases on it. )

dead rising 2 (one pretty big chip on the side, it nearly touches the data portion. Hoping i can install it just fine.)

overall i'm really happy, i'm just wondering if anyone else has received their cases in a beat up state? Since my nmh definitely looks beat up, which i'm surprised. First time i've had that experience with gamefly.[/quote]

wonder if it cracked in the mail? IVE BOUGHT A FEW AND HAVENT HAD THEM SOUND THAT BAD. MINE NORMALLY LOOK BRAND NEW

A couple people earlier mentioned they thought the sale would begin on Tuesday. Do GF sales usually start around the same time? If so, when? Monthly and weekly. I'm just realizing how many deals I've missed out on.

[quote name='thenurseryan']wonder if it cracked in the mail? IVE BOUGHT A FEW AND HAVENT HAD THEM SOUND THAT BAD. MINE NORMALLY LOOK BRAND NEW[/QUOTE]
Well it came in a USPS box, it was in pretty good shape. BUT the three games were just rattling inside. No bubble wrap to secure them in place.

But the NMH case looks like it was slammed in pavement since it's badly scuffed and slightly cracked on the top. I just don't get how it could be this bad when Gamefly just has their cases sitting there.

Not a big deal since I can just buy a new case for it. But the creases on the cover art are also pretty weird since there's a huge crease halfway on the front. Anyone know of remedies to fix creases? :rofl:

I'm not complaining though, I got it for $9.99, and the game inside is perfectly fine. No scratches at all, just those typical small 'chips' that I've had with other PS3 games I've bought from Gamefly. But as long as they install and play fine, then it's all good.

I've never tried buying used from Gamefuly before, but at these prices I'll give them a shot.

I got Duke Nukem Forever and Operation Flashpoint: Red River for $15.98 shipped. Hope there's no issues when i get them.

I had Bullestorm in my cart, but it disappeared at the end of the checkout process due to running out of stock. Also would have been all over some of the others, but they were already long gone. Wish I saw this thread earlier!

Last edited by a moderator:
If NMH would come back in stock my life could get normal again, instead I waste hours refreshing the screen. Then I go to work and it came back in stock. So another night of refreshing.

Today was the first time I've ever been disappointed by a GameFly package showing up. I opened the mail box and thought my new iPod had arrived but it was only video games.

Limbo 3 Pack and Red Faction Armageddon arrived with minor scratches on each of them but nothing that should effect the play. Limbo 3 Pack also had a code inside it for 160 Microsoft points.

Also if I remember right didn't GameFly have a Black Friday deal last year that you could keep any game you had rented out for 50% off?

The PS3 games don't install fully. Did you meant to say Xbox 360 games installation?

[quote name='eXiON']Well it came in a USPS box, it was in pretty good shape. BUT the three games were just rattling inside. No bubble wrap to secure them in place.

But the NMH case looks like it was slammed in pavement since it's badly scuffed and slightly cracked on the top. I just don't get how it could be this bad when Gamefly just has their cases sitting there.

Not a big deal since I can just buy a new case for it. But the creases on the cover art are also pretty weird since there's a huge crease halfway on the front. Anyone know of remedies to fix creases? :rofl:

I'm not complaining though, I got it for $9.99, and the game inside is perfectly fine. No scratches at all, just those typical small 'chips' that I've had with other PS3 games I've bought from Gamefly. But as long as they install and play fine, then it's all good.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LordVila']
Also if I remember right didn't GameFly have a Black Friday deal last year that you could keep any game you had rented out for 50% off?[/QUOTE]

please confirm and i will change my que now!

My 3 games came in today:

Call of Juarez Cartel - like new
Fear 3 - like new
Duke Nukem - like new but the circular plastic in the ceneter of the case that hold the disk was chipped but still holds the disk

best deals around... Wish No More Heroes and Knights Contract was in stock WTF..

[quote name='Investor']The PS3 games don't install fully. Did you meant to say Xbox 360 games installation?[/QUOTE]Oops, I meant PS3.

Aw crap though, didn't know PS3 games don't install all data fully onto PS3. Dead Rising 2 was the one I was most concerned about and it installed fine, played a little bit of TiR & some Single Player and so far so good.

All three games play fine so far, but guess I'm not out of the woods yet then? :drool:

[quote name='thenurseryan']Dont you dare get the Deadliest Catch!!!! I like some shizzy games once in awhile and give them a chance even when everyone says that there like a 2 out of 10 game but trust me that this game is a steaming pile. I rented it and played for an hour and a half and it went back to the mailbox. SO SO SO HORRID!!!! Should be banned! It consists of 5 mini games that you have to play over and over again. itching your junk from catching crabs is more rewarding then this game.[/QUOTE]

On that crabs thing, are you assuming or is that from personal experience?

But yeah, thanks on the suggestion. I think I will pass. I just like Discovery Channel shows and i figured I might give it a try. But after your post and some gameplay videos, i think I'll save my 8 bucks. Might try Man Vs Wild eventually instead

I can't afford to buy all these deals. I'm going broke saving so much money lol. So far I have bought the following games from this sale: Dead Rising 2, Dead Space 2, FEAR 3, and Homefront. Thats $37 so far, I if buy a few more games I could have gotten a new release such as CoD MW3.

Already got my de Blob 2 and Lost in Shadow. They were sent in a USPS flat rate box and were in basically in new condition, so Gamefly retains its perfect track record of quality for me.

Got my orders of Homefront/RF: Armageddon and Shattered Dimensions/DS2 today. Each order fit almost perfectly in a small USPS priority mail box and were in like new/new condition. All of them also came in with their respective codes but I've yet to try any of them yet. Great first experience with GameFly.

Is Homefront worth $6.99 for just single player? I was interested by the story, but it kinda fell off my radar once I saw how horrible the reviews were?

[quote name='parrothead87']Homefront is a very short game, but for that price worth it[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Homefront is very short. By comparison, however, it's an hour or so longer than Kane & Lynch 2, and costs $3 less. The story is also much better. I'd definitely go with that over the terrible K&L2, which barely focuses on the teamwork that made the first one good.

My three games shipped out already. Should be getting two of them by Saturday. I also have a Gamefly subscription from Bing, so I'm renting Child of Eden with it. ;)

And yes, I think the next deals will be for Black Friday.

[quote name='Blade']Yeah, Homefront is very short. By comparison, however, it's an hour or so longer than Kane & Lynch 2, and costs $3 less. The story is also much better. I'd definitely go with that over the terrible K&L2, which barely focuses on the teamwork that made the first one good.[/QUOTE]

It's hard to hate on any game at $9.99 though. ;)

[quote name='shurija']Got my No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise and Knights Contract in the mail today! As always, amazing condition.[/QUOTE]

I can't wait to receive my copy in the mail. I ordered it earlier when they had it available for 30 seconds. Lol

Homefront for PS3 and Red Faction on 360 shipped today, still waiting on Brink for PS3. Hopefully they will be waiting for me when I come home for Thanksgiving. :)

[quote name='Blade']Yeah, Homefront is very short. By comparison, however, it's an hour or so longer than Kane & Lynch 2, and costs $3 less. The story is also much better. I'd definitely go with that over the terrible K&L2, which barely focuses on the teamwork that made the first one good.

My three games shipped out already. Should be getting two of them by Saturday. I also have a Gamefly subscription from Bing, so I'm renting Child of Eden with it. ;)

And yes, I think the next deals will be for Black Friday.[/QUOTE]

Kane and Lycnh 2 was fantastic!

Thinking about SW:TFUII, and I'll get DR2 when it comes back in stock. It's just so hard to not pick up these at $10 with free shipping.

Any opinions on Star Wars?

[quote name='mr_bungle']Thinking about SW:TFUII, and I'll get DR2 when it comes back in stock. It's just so hard to not pick up these at $10 with free shipping.

Any opinions on Star Wars?[/QUOTE]

I liked it. Kinda repetitive, but that's fine. It's Star Wars!! At $9.99 free shipping, it's a steal I'd say. That's the right price point for it.

I just bought brink and bulletstorm, wanted to get naughty bear for a friend, but it went out of stock the second I pushed purchase. :wall:

[quote name='timesplitt']i might get f.e.a.r 3 but it dropped SO FAST that i might get something else[/QUOTE]

Dropped?

[quote name='Optical']Is Homefront worth $6.99 for just single player? I was interested by the story, but it kinda fell off my radar once I saw how horrible the reviews were?[/QUOTE]

I'm going through it right now and yeah, I think it's well worth that. The story in it isn't bad and the newspapers you can find throughout the levels are great at providing a history of events that led to what you're going through. I think it's well worth $7.

Homefront's multi-player alone is worth more than the original $60. It's that good. The campaign is good, but the MP is very cool, fresh and additive. I've been playing online for the past 2 months, and I've just started (and finishing up) the campaign last week.

[quote name='mtxbass1']I'm going through it right now and yeah, I think it's well worth that. The story in it isn't bad and the newspapers you can find throughout the levels are great at providing a history of events that led to what you're going through. I think it's well worth $7.

Originally Posted by Optical
Is Homefront worth $6.99 for just single player? I was interested by the story, but it kinda fell off my radar once I saw how horrible the reviews were?
[/QUOTE]

I want to email gamefly about my order put in Monday. 4 out of the 5 games shipped Wednesday but 1 is still being processed. That game has come back for sale numerous times and I am getting paranoid they will forget to mail that game. I keep having a fear they will just cancel the game on me if I inquire about it. I have seen posts in the pasts where people inquire and then the order gets canceled and get screwed by loosing the game.

Anyone order Monday and having the same problem?

Dead Rising 2 back in stock for 360

So far from this sale I've gotten:

DNF, Homefront, Dead Rising 2 for 360 and NMH for PS3. And I bought a Bad Co. 2 from AWD. And I picked up Uncharted 3 and RAGE for less than what I had intended on Black Friday. And found a Limited Edition MGS HD collection. Now I'm knee deep in Skyrim and MW3. And barely touched Battlefield 3.

Oh yeah. And forgot about the Crysis 2 and Vanquish I got from the last sale.

What's wrong with me?

[quote name='mr_bungle']Dead Rising 2 back in stock for 360

So far from this sale I've gotten:

DNF, Homefront, Dead Rising 2 for 360 and NMH for PS3. And I bought a Bad Co. 2 from AWD. And I picked up Uncharted 3 and RAGE for less than what I had intended on Black Friday. And found a Limited Edition MGS HD collection. Now I'm knee deep in Skyrim and MW3. And barely touched Battlefield 3.

Oh yeah. And forgot about the Crysis 2 and Vanquish I got from the last sale.

What's wrong with me?[/QUOTE]

It's the joy of saving money. We never stop even when we should! Lol

Couldn't pass up on Red Faction, at that price it is a steal. Of course I am glad that I waited because I almost bought before when it was more money during one of the nightly deals.

[quote name='MillionBlades']they're restocked Knights Contract so I picked up a copy... still no NMH :([/QUOTE]

If they don't restock it before the sale ends, it might be a part of their black friday sale. If you're on the fence about FEAR 3, buy it. I paid $25 on launch, and it's well worth it. The MP nodes are fun as well. Still need to do co-op with Fattel.

bread's done
Back