GameFly November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Sale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale is returns with under $10 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Out of stock items sometimes return later. Sale ends 11/21.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:360: Brink $5.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $5.99
:360: Homefront $6.99
:360: Body & Brain Connection $7.99
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Naughty Bear $7.99
:360: Split/Second $7.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $7.99
:360: Child of Eden $9.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $9.99
:360: Cars 2 $9.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:360: First Templar $9.99
:360: Knights Contract $9.99
:360: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $9.99
:360: Limbo 3 Pack $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Sniper: Ghost Warrior $9.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:360: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99

:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $5.99
:ps3: Brink $5.99
:ps3: Homefront $6.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $7.99
:ps3: EA Sports MMA $7.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $7.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: de Blob 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $9.99
:ps3: James Bond: Blood Stone $9.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:ps3: No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise $9.99
:ps3: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $9.99

:wii: Minute to Win it $4.99
:wii: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $7.99
:wii: Lost in Shadow $7.99
:wii: Reader Rabbit First Grade $7.99
:wii: Reader Rabbit Preschool $7.99
:wii: Top Shot Arcade $7.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $7.99
:wii: Guilty Party $9.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $9.99
:wii: Cars 2 $9.99
:wii: Conduit 2 $9.99
:wii: de Blob 2 $9.99
:wii: Gold's Gym Dance Workout $9.99
:wii: Just Dance Summer Party $9.99
:wii: Karaoke Revolution Glee Volume 2 $9.99
:wii: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $9.99
:wii: Rango $9.99
:wii: Rio $9.99
:wii: Sniper Elite $9.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad I checked back. Picked up Brink, Homefront, RFG, and Spiderman SD for PS3. Not that I really need any of them. Sorry to see Lost in shadow was not restocked or the just dance games for my wife and kids.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']is there any way to track your package?[/QUOTE]

Only if you purchased more than one game in a single order.

[quote name='MadBit']I just happened to check again and Dead Space 2 PS3 is back in stock. Just placed an order.[/QUOTE]

Thank you sir/mam. Been waiting for this and NMH to come back in stock and woulda missed it without your heads up. Played and loved the campaign but still gotta play the dlc with Gabe Weller and after playing Dead Space extraction I have even more interest in the Dead Space world/backstory.

[quote name='Nitro_']Anyone else buy games on Monday that have not shipped yet?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I ordered five games and they shipped only one of them. WTF! I've never had this problem with Gamefly before.

The slow shipping could be due to the massive volume of orders. During their usual nightly sales they offer like 5 games a good prices and probably have a lot to ship. This sale has like 35 games at even better prices so they probably have a metric shitton of orders to fill and are struggling to keep up, especially since this is supposed to be a secondary to their game rental service

[quote name='therealdeal19']Yes, I ordered five games and they shipped only one of them. WTF! I've never had this problem with Gamefly before.[/QUOTE]

What makes it worse is when I see them keep restocking games that I bought, I know they have the games to mail.

I never have had this problem with them either. I am debating calling them to see what the deal is.

anyone who ordered dead space 2 for ps3 get the limited edition? the description doesn't say le, but the picture shows it. i figure it's probably the regular version, but you never know...

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']anyone who ordered dead space 2 for ps3 get the limited edition? the description doesn't say le, but the picture shows it. i figure it's probably the regular version, but you never know...[/QUOTE]

I may be mistaken but I thought that was the only edition for PS3 (because of Extraction) other than the collectors ed.

Just got a Just Dance 2... After all my refreshing the other night, I check on a whim just now and bam, got one.

[quote name='Scorpion']There is a restock in everything guys....you better hurry and thank me later ;)[/QUOTE]

Everything except NMH... :wall:

[quote name='hbluft']Just got a Just Dance 2... After all my refreshing the other night, I check on a whim just now and bam, got one.[/QUOTE]

Can we only buy one??? i tried adding a second one but it didn't let me. I wanted to keep one for me and give one to my cousin.

[quote name='Glomerate']The only one I really want that I haven't been able to get is Child of Eden. I thought I just had it but it went out of stock. =([/QUOTE]

obviously everyone prefers disc but if you can't find it--ive seen child of eden download codes go for about $10 on ebay.

[quote name='Glomerate']The only one I really want that I haven't been able to get is Child of Eden. I thought I just had it but it went out of stock. =([/QUOTE]

Not sure if its a help or even an option but I grabbed a code for a downloadable version of Child of Eden off Ebay for like 10 bucks and id imagine theres a lot more on there. I had the disc version previously and my saves still worked with it. Also if it matters I believe the download size was like 2.5 gb. This may not appeal to everyone though because it eliminates the option to trade it in the future

Edit.... the guy above me beat me to it lol freakin droid

Got my copy of Dead Space 2 in today. Box, manual and discs are in brand new condition. Best part? Came with an unredeemed online pass!

Love you GameFly

[quote name='K1NG J0RDAN']My order is out for delivery. :bouncy:

7 games in one package, I hope it's well protected so I don't receive broken cases.[/QUOTE]
Mine 2 games was shipped in a USPS Priority Mail Box. The single games come in a bubble wrap.

Gamefly used games are the best. I have ordered 10 over the past year. Everyone was almost in mint condition and all have unused codes. Most i payed for AAA games was $10.

Got my copies of Brink and Dead Rising 2.

Brink is a bit chipped around the edges but I don't think it's got into the data so it should be fine. DR2 had some scratches, though, so I'm currently waiting to see if it installs before I get worried about having to return it.

Went ahead and picked up Homefront to nab of the of the achievements I missed the first time around. Not a bad game. Not a great game...but not bad either.

If you dont care about having a physical disk you can get a code off ebay for under $10.00 instantly.

[quote name='pneon99']If you dont care about having a physical disk you can get a code off ebay for under $10.00 instantly.[/QUOTE]

3rd person to tell him this lol

[quote name='MrshllJcb']Not sure if its a help or even an option but I grabbed a code for a downloadable version of Child of Eden off Ebay for like 10 bucks and id imagine theres a lot more on there. I had the disc version previously and my saves still worked with it. Also if it matters I believe the download size was like 2.5 gb. This may not appeal to everyone though because it eliminates the option to trade it in the future

Edit.... the guy above me beat me to it lol freakin droid[/QUOTE]

Thanks to both of you though, I wasn't aware of that. I don't mind downloading games so this is definitely an avenue for me! :D

Edit: Rather the 3 of you, lol.

Even though my Crysis 2 disc was scratch to all hell, I still just decided to finally pull the trigger on Homefront (360), Lego Star Wars 3 (360), and Dead Space 2 (360; even though I never played the first one).

[quote name='samaside']Got my copies of Brink and Dead Rising 2.

Brink is a bit chipped around the edges but I don't think it's got into the data so it should be fine. DR2 had some scratches, though, so I'm currently waiting to see if it installs before I get worried about having to return it.[/QUOTE]

My plan for any bad games I receive is to buy them pre-owned at GameStop and switch the discs out, then return the scratched/chipped game(s) to GS. Works like a charm!

[quote name='K1NG J0RDAN']My plan for any bad games I receive is to buy them pre-owned at GameStop and switch the discs out, then return the scratched/chipped game(s) to GS. Works like a charm![/QUOTE]

Stealing and then bragging about it. Charming.

NMH, DR2, and Homefront are still in process. To be fair I just ordered DR2 today, but I ordered HF on tuesday. DNF shipped out on Wednesday and I ordered it Monday.

Just ordered Crysis 2 during that $9.99 sale but unfortunately it was too messed up to play...They don't do switch-outs apparently.

They did send me a refund pretty quickly this week though. No real complaints...Plus the Crysis 2 I got was a limited edition with some DLC codes so its not a complete waste. I'll just buy it somewhere else.

[quote name='lordopus99']Even though my Crysis 2 disc was scratch to all hell, I still just decided to finally pull the trigger on Homefront (360), Lego Star Wars 3 (360), and Dead Space 2 (360; even though I never played the first one).[/QUOTE]

I'd really suggest you play the first Dead Space before playing the 2nd. You are playing as the same character in a continuation of the story from the first. While Dead Space 2 is an excellent game in its own right, if you want to fully understand and enjoy it you should really play the first (which happens to be a really great game as well)

Ordered Duke Nukem Forever ( :xbox: ) and Homefront ( :xbox: ) on Wednesday and they both shipped today. :applause:

Less than $10 is all I was willing to pay for either of those games so I'm content.

[quote name='Hellhunt']Stealing and then bragging about it. Charming.[/QUOTE]

Lol... Don't act like the big dog saint here. I do all my business at GameStop and can pretty much do whatever I want there.

[quote name='K1NG J0RDAN']Lol... Don't act like the big dog saint here. I do all my business at GameStop and can pretty much do whatever I want there.[/QUOTE]

You truly are the king of kings.

[quote name='salty tbone']You truly are the king of kings.[/QUOTE]

:D thanks. I'm not trying to be "that guy" here though, so sorry guys. ;)

[quote name='K1NG J0RDAN']:D thanks. I'm not trying to be "that guy" here though, so sorry guys. ;)[/QUOTE]

On topic, my games arrived and all look pretty good. Installing the 360 ones to make sure all is great. :)

bread's done
Back