GameFly November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Sale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale is returns with under $10 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Out of stock items sometimes return later. Sale ends 11/21.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:360: Brink $5.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $5.99
:360: Homefront $6.99
:360: Body & Brain Connection $7.99
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Naughty Bear $7.99
:360: Split/Second $7.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $7.99
:360: Child of Eden $9.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $9.99
:360: Cars 2 $9.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:360: First Templar $9.99
:360: Knights Contract $9.99
:360: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $9.99
:360: Limbo 3 Pack $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Sniper: Ghost Warrior $9.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:360: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99

:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $5.99
:ps3: Brink $5.99
:ps3: Homefront $6.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $7.99
:ps3: EA Sports MMA $7.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $7.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: de Blob 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $9.99
:ps3: James Bond: Blood Stone $9.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:ps3: No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise $9.99
:ps3: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $9.99

:wii: Minute to Win it $4.99
:wii: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $7.99
:wii: Lost in Shadow $7.99
:wii: Reader Rabbit First Grade $7.99
:wii: Reader Rabbit Preschool $7.99
:wii: Top Shot Arcade $7.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $7.99
:wii: Guilty Party $9.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $9.99
:wii: Cars 2 $9.99
:wii: Conduit 2 $9.99
:wii: de Blob 2 $9.99
:wii: Gold's Gym Dance Workout $9.99
:wii: Just Dance Summer Party $9.99
:wii: Karaoke Revolution Glee Volume 2 $9.99
:wii: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $9.99
:wii: Rango $9.99
:wii: Rio $9.99
:wii: Sniper Elite $9.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MrBubbles']NMH is back, ordered and good to go. Don't think I'll be needing Black Friday after all.

1254783342972.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I've been telling myself "ok..don't need any other games" for awhile now. Bought 6 this week :p

The R3 stuff makes me not want NMH even for $10.

It got annoying in the demo, I can't imagine dealing with it for the whole game.

recieved homefront but the case got chipped on the opening side no big deal, the game has a few scratches if inspected carefully. NHM has not arrived yet

Spiderman Shattered Dimensions for PS3 back in stock (sorry if someone said that early, thread is way too long to search). Grabbed one

Finally got NMH. My life can go back to normal. Saw the tip, checked, it was gone, I cried. Kept checking and it came back within minutes. So frustrating trying to buy it on my phone.

Not bad, I wanted to pick up Dead Rising 2 and Dead Space 2, but they were out of stock. Lucky I checked back today, as they had restocked their supply.

Got: Dead Rising 2, Dead Space 2 and Red Faction: Armageddon.

For $27.99 + Free Shipping. Super deal! :D

Just got Dead Rising 2. disc has some chips, but i think it should run, but I won't be able to confirm that for a few days because Rocksmith shall not be leaving my 360...

[quote name='Jay']Can't decide between bead space 2 or dead rising,any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

Get both... they are both good games... dead space 2 is probably better overall and less-Japanese/frustrating. I like them both.

...with this gamefly sale, my backlog has grown immensely... I've received most of what I ordered and everything's been in great condition (naturally, some of the discs show defects, but nothing too major... and the cases/manuals/game codes are mint to near mint (minor wear from storage).

Hands down DS2 is the better game, but they're both worth $10 very, very easily. 2 of the best games in the entire sale.

[quote name='Jay']Can't decide between bead space 2 or dead rising,any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

Bead space 2? I loved the part where you had to fight the aliens with friendship bracelets. And the multiplayer competitive necklace making is sick! Get it!

Just kidding, mate. :cool:

Forgot to mention this last time, but when PS3 Duke Nukem Forever was $10 a few weeks ago, I received it with a noticeable scratch, it was unplayable. Sent it back and got a refund.

For this sale, I bought F.E.A.R. 3 and Spider-Man: SD both for 360 and they work fine. A few chips on SM, but playable.

DNF was my first Gamefly game that was unplayable. Overall, I'm impressed with Gamefly, I guess I can forgive the occasional scratched disc, but it would be nice if they at least test the disc to see if it even runs before shipping it. I would have tried rebuying DNF, but my PS3 died recently.

[quote name='jackelope']At that price, DS2 is too cheap to pass up.[/QUOTE]

especially since you can pass it then sell to amazon breaking even.

[quote name='K1NG J0RDAN']Woo!! Snagged NMH before it was gone. That's a load off of my back, that's for sure![/QUOTE]

I'm glad you finally scooped a copy. I think this is the rarest game from this sale.

Should I get New Vegas? Or just wait til they release the one with the DLC included next year? I liked Fallout 3 but I never finished it.

I got Mafia II (xbox360) and Homefront (ps3) in the mail and both of them have chips. I still need check if they work.

As always had to work and miss out on NMH restock......4 days stalking the refresh and always restock when I am unavailable.

Where do you guys who are getting non-defective, "perfect" games live? All of my games from Gamefly have chips on them 100%. And I'm not talking about just a few chips here and there. My games have at least 5-8 chips each.

I'm beginning to suspect that the problem may be regional, possibly all the chipped discs are coming from one shipping facility, after reading a few here have never received any chipped discs from Gamefly. Their processing machines from that one facility may be causing the chips on the discs.

[quote name='Davivascaino']Got my home front ps3 disc and it looks perfect.pristine condition, no chips whatsoever[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Got my order of 6 games in yesterday. I dont know what magical fairy delivers "like new" games to everyone but mine were all in incredibly poor shape. Scratches, signs of disc doctors, and disc chips were on every single one.

What is their return policy like? I may just ship them all back instead of putting then in and praying they don't freeze up halfway through the game. Gamefly FAIL big time. I'm done with them, I'll stick to Amazon Warehouse from now on.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GTR R35']Ouch.

Mine %99 of the time gets delivered by a magical fairy..always in "Like New" condition.[/QUOTE]

The mailman left a card in my mailbox yesterday saying they missed us for delivery, yet my wife was home all day. They didn't try and deliver it today, guess I have to go down to the post office on Monday. :(

Duke came today. Box was in good condition, disc is good. Lite scratches on the back but still playable. Not the 10/10 condition I got for Fable 3 from GF, but this purchase was a 8.5/10. If you didnt get duke for $6 you cant go wrong.

[quote name='Investor']Where do you guys who are getting non-defective, "perfect" games live? All of my games from Gamefly have chips on them 100%. And I'm not talking about just a few chips here and there. My games have at least 5-8 chips each.

I'm beginning to suspect that the problem may be regional, possibly all the chipped discs are coming from one shipping facility, after reading a few here have never received any chipped discs from Gamefly. Their processing machines from that one facility may be causing the chips on the discs.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, seriously. This was my second purchase from GameFly since the Crysis 2 one a week ago, which I returned. This time, the disks weren't so bad, but at least 1-2 chips were still on all of them (Red Fraction, NMH, Homefront). They didn't have any technical issues with them game-wise, so I should consider myself lucky this time. I like that people describe the physical conditions of their games, but I wish they could also test-play them too.

[quote name='Investor']Where do you guys who are getting non-defective, "perfect" games live? All of my games from Gamefly have chips on them 100%. And I'm not talking about just a few chips here and there. My games have at least 5-8 chips each.

I'm beginning to suspect that the problem may be regional, possibly all the chipped discs are coming from one shipping facility, after reading a few here have never received any chipped discs from Gamefly. Their processing machines from that one facility may be causing the chips on the discs.[/QUOTE]

I received my copy of DNF today and there were only light scratches and no dents. I usually get a few dents in my games. Although, the case it came in is cracked at the bottom.

I've received one game that had any chips in it at all (Force Unleashed 2), and all the rest have been pristine. Most, if not all, are coming from the PA facility.

[quote name='gundamb0i']When you buy from them do you get the original case it came in?[/QUOTE]

Yes, and the manual and any online codes.

[quote name='gundamb0i']When you buy from them do you get the original case it came in?[/QUOTE]

I've only ordered one other game from them (Super Mario Galaxy) and it came in it's original case with manual. So yeah all games do come in their original cases.

I got Crysis 2 couple weeks ago. And then Child of Eden and Dead Space 2 this week. All 3 games come in like-new condition and intact with all DLC codes. GF got a new fan in me!

bread's done
Back