GameFly November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Sale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale is returns with under $10 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Out of stock items sometimes return later. Sale ends 11/21.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:360: Brink $5.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $5.99
:360: Homefront $6.99
:360: Body & Brain Connection $7.99
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Naughty Bear $7.99
:360: Split/Second $7.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $7.99
:360: Child of Eden $9.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $9.99
:360: Cars 2 $9.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:360: First Templar $9.99
:360: Knights Contract $9.99
:360: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $9.99
:360: Limbo 3 Pack $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Sniper: Ghost Warrior $9.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:360: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99

:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $5.99
:ps3: Brink $5.99
:ps3: Homefront $6.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $7.99
:ps3: EA Sports MMA $7.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $7.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: de Blob 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $9.99
:ps3: James Bond: Blood Stone $9.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:ps3: No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise $9.99
:ps3: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $9.99

:wii: Minute to Win it $4.99
:wii: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $7.99
:wii: Lost in Shadow $7.99
:wii: Reader Rabbit First Grade $7.99
:wii: Reader Rabbit Preschool $7.99
:wii: Top Shot Arcade $7.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $7.99
:wii: Guilty Party $9.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $9.99
:wii: Cars 2 $9.99
:wii: Conduit 2 $9.99
:wii: de Blob 2 $9.99
:wii: Gold's Gym Dance Workout $9.99
:wii: Just Dance Summer Party $9.99
:wii: Karaoke Revolution Glee Volume 2 $9.99
:wii: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $9.99
:wii: Rango $9.99
:wii: Rio $9.99
:wii: Sniper Elite $9.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lordopus99']Every code for any game I have ever got through Gamefly has worked.[/QUOTE]

And if the code doesn't work then they will send you another case including the codes (not another disc though).

[quote name='eLefAdEr']First major issue arrived in the mail on Friday: http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2149/fear3crack.jpg

Haven't needed to return a game to GF yet, so hopefully their process is smooth. Would I be out-of-line if I decided to keep/use the MP code that was included?[/QUOTE]

It's probably your civic duty for having to deal with the mess of returning a beat-up game. Especially since there is no promise they can exchange it if it's out of stock.

[quote name='berzirk']It's probably your civic duty for having to deal with the mess of returning a beat-up game. Especially since there is no promise they can exchange it if it's out of stock.[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me? There is no different then ordering some food, eating it, and then complaining about and and either wanting a) another made correctly or b) a full refund. Because hey, you don't know if that was the last steak or not....

But if you can live with yourself essentially stealing then sure go ahead and do that.

[quote name='Kaltic']Are you kidding me? There is no different then ordering some food, eating it, and then complaining about and and either wanting a) another made correctly or b) a full refund. Because hey, you don't know if that was the last steak or not....

But if you can live with yourself essentially stealing then sure go ahead and do that.[/QUOTE]

No, I'm not kidding you, and in fact that is exactly the resolution most restaurants often prescribe. If they serve you a dish you didn't order, or if you feel it was made poorly, they will replace your order, or give you a free one, despite what you had already consumed. At least that's what they do at nice restaurants. Not sure where you eat.

I'm usually a hard-on against sales fraud, and I don't think this qualifies even remotely as that. Would it be any different if the guy downloads the DLC using the code, then pops the game in, only to find the game doesn't work because it's so badly damaged? They wasted his time sending inferior product, and at best, the resolution would be to wait for a replacement to arrive after wasting his time and money, and to have to send the defective one back, or at worst, just giving him a refund for the money they've had for a week, and make him go to a location to ship the defective game he paid good money for, back.

He bought the goods under a good faith transaction. Gamefly didn't uphold their end of the bargain, he should be entitled to compensation. Sorry if you don't agree.

[quote name='Kaltic']Are you kidding me? There is no different then ordering some food, eating it, and then complaining about and and either wanting a) another made correctly or b) a full refund. Because hey, you don't know if that was the last steak or not....

But if you can live with yourself essentially stealing then sure go ahead and do that.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='berzirk']No, I'm not kidding you, and in fact that is exactly the resolution most restaurants often prescribe. If they serve you a dish you didn't order, or if you feel it was made poorly, they will replace your order, or give you a free one, despite what you had already consumed. At least that's what they do at nice restaurants. Not sure where you eat.

I'm usually a hard-on against sales fraud, and I don't think this qualifies even remotely as that. Would it be any different if the guy downloads the DLC using the code, then pops the game in, only to find the game doesn't work because it's so badly damaged? They wasted his time sending inferior product, and at best, the resolution would be to wait for a replacement to arrive after wasting his time and money, and to have to send the defective one back, or at worst, just giving him a refund for the money they've had for a week, and make him go to a location to ship the defective game he paid good money for, back.

He bought the goods under a good faith transaction. Gamefly didn't uphold their end of the bargain, he should be entitled to compensation. Sorry if you don't agree.[/QUOTE]

After a quick skim of the first RMA email, I saw the following: "Include all manuals, accessories, other items, and original packaging that came with the purchase(s). Discs should be securely placed in their closed original case. Failure to send back all the items may result in the delay of processing any potential refunds."

I appreciate the input from both of you. Will be playing it safe and just leave it in the case.

[quote name='eLefAdEr']After a quick skim of the first RMA email, I saw the following: "Include all manuals, accessories, other items, and original packaging that came with the purchase(s). Discs should be securely placed in their closed original case. Failure to send back all the items may result in the delay of processing any potential refunds."

I appreciate the input from both of you. Will be playing it safe and just leave it in the case.[/QUOTE]

Good choice. I'd definitely follow what their written terms are for returns.

[quote name='eLefAdEr']After a quick skim of the first RMA email, I saw the following: "Include all manuals, accessories, other items, and original packaging that came with the purchase(s). Discs should be securely placed in their closed original case. Failure to send back all the items may result in the delay of processing any potential refunds."

I appreciate the input from both of you. Will be playing it safe and just leave it in the case.[/QUOTE]

I don't think they're going to log into XBL and see if the DLC has been used.

Use it and put it in the case...will likely get tossed with the rest of the game anyway when they get it back.

My Red Faction still didn't ship. Homefront, which i ordered AFTER red faction did, but not RF

[quote name='JP73']My Red Faction still didn't ship. Homefront, which i ordered AFTER red faction did, but not RF[/QUOTE]

That feel when I ordered No More Heroes on Saturday and it shipped today. :bouncy:

Ordered 2 Copies of Homefront, Duke Nukem Forever and Brink for 360
Came in the mail today, both copies of Homefront are pristine with codes, Duke Nukem has minor scratches, but no chips and Brink doesn't even look like it's been played at all.

Got 2 of my 3 PS3 games today. Haven't played them yet (and won't be able to until after Thanksgiving), but here is what I noticed:

-Duke Nukem - not quite like new condition, but very happy with it. Just a few fingerprints/smudges on the disc which came right out, the case and art were also very good looking, but maybe not quite as nice shape as I keep my newly purchased games.
-Operation Flashpoint - disc has a few little knicks along the edges (which i guess is what everyone is talking about), the case and booklet were very nice shape though.

Overall not bad at all so far. Just hope those little tiny nicks don't cause any problems on Operation Flashpoint.

Man Gamefly discs have gone way downhill. I used to get near mint to lighty scratch. Now, these past 5 games are just trashed. Scratched to all hell with a few small chips along the outside rim. Homefront today looked the worst with what appeared to be a deep gash. It luckily fully installed so I will keep it.

All the following for me were as described...
Killzone 3 - 1st order; one of those daily sales
Crysis 2 (360) - 2nd order; one of those daily sales
Lego Star Wars 3 (360) - 3rd order
Dead Space 2 (360) - 3rd order
Homefront (360) - 3rd order

I have Child of Eden on the way and I hope that it doesn't repeat this pattern.

I've been with Gamefly for 6 years and I have to say that the quality of this haul is one of the best if not the best. The quality ratings are as follows and for reference my shipping center is in PA:

Brink: 4/5 Condition
Cars 2: 5/5 Condition
Crackdown 2: 4/5 Condition
Crysis 2: 4/5 Condition
Duke Nukem Forever: 4/5 Condition
F.E.A.R. 3: 5/5 Condition
No More Heroes Paradise: 5/5
Shadows of the Damned: 5/5 Condition
Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed: 4/5 Condition
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine: 5/5 Condition

[quote name='lordopus99']Man Gamefly discs have gone way downhill. I used to get near mint to lighty scratch. Now, these past 5 games are just trashed. Scratched to all hell with a few small chips along the outside rim. Homefront today looked the worst with what appeared to be a deep gash. It luckily fully installed so I will keep it.

All the following for me were as described...
Killzone 3 - 1st order; one of those daily sales
Crysis 2 (360) - 2nd order; one of those daily sales
Lego Star Wars 3 (360) - 3rd order
Dead Space 2 (360) - 3rd order
Homefront (360) - 3rd order

I have Child of Eden on the way and I hope that it doesn't repeat this pattern.[/QUOTE]

My PS3 Homefront had some nasty chips in it, too. It installed and I'm actually enjoying the game, but it makes me wonder if I'll order from them anymore, especially since people seem to report they never take responsibility for it and blame it on the post office?

[quote name='silva']I've been with Gamefly for 6 years and I have to say that the quality of this haul is one of the best if not the best. The quality ratings are as follows and for reference my shipping center is in PA:

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine: 5/5 Condition[/QUOTE]

Did I miss Warhammer being part of this sale?

[quote name='silva']I've been with Gamefly for 6 years and I have to say that the quality of this haul is one of the best if not the best. The quality ratings are as follows and for reference my shipping center is in PA:

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine: 5/5 Condition[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the Warhammer idea 30 isnt bad if I get the code with it plus its the cheapest I seen

Still didn't get No More Heroes :(

Nightly Deals back soon? Or after Black Friday? I missed out on NMH, Knights Contract was 360 only, and a few others from nightly deals I'd like to see again, and new games!

I have to say I've got 15-20 PS3 games, and 1 Wii game from Gamefly over a couple years. All PS3 came in mint or near mint, with all codes working/bonus content (My ruin code for Red Faction worked even though the slip of paper said it expires in August) Medal of Honor code didn't work, but that was just a few perks on online anyway. Only dust (easily cleaned) and a few minor chips on edges. The Wii game was a little scratched, but it wasn't blu-ray and it worked.

Still no interest in their renting program, but these used sales are amazing, keep them up!

I got my Red Faction today and it is the first time the case hasn't been in great condition. I am not sure if was them or just the shipping but it got smashed in a bit in two place. Oh well the game is in really good condition which matters more to me.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Did I miss Warhammer being part of this sale?[/QUOTE]

Oh crap, didn't realize that I added Warhammer @ the last min and it was not part of the sale. It was $22 for me and is a great game by the way

[quote name='JaylisJayP']My PS3 Homefront had some nasty chips in it, too. It installed and I'm actually enjoying the game, but it makes me wonder if I'll order from them anymore, especially since people seem to report they never take responsibility for it and blame it on the post office?[/QUOTE]

I got a copy of homefront for the ps3 and it was cracked towards the middle of the game. They took it back without a problem.

Is anyone else still waiting on Brink to ship out for them? I got in on this when it started, received everything and this still hasn't shipped...

Received both the Limbo 3 pack and No More Heroes in today. The Limbo 3 pack has scratches all over but suprisingly fully installed. The 2 day Xbox Live Gold trial and 160 Microsoft points were unused. The No More Heroes disc has some dents (chips) on the outside but is in very good condition. Gamefly has become my go to place for used games. :applause:

Use code BFSBLK20112USED to get $12 off your order of two or more used games. Seems like all the good cheap titles are gone, but it may come in handy for some of us.

EDIT: looks like someone beat me to it. By seconds....

Anyone still waiting on red faction Armageddon to ship out for ps3 it's been about a week since I ordered and still says processing, I have already received the rest of my games from my order

[quote name='razrvamp']Anyone still waiting on red faction Armageddon to ship out for ps3 it's been about a week since I ordered and still says processing, I have already received the rest of my games from my order[/QUOTE]

I am. Got an email from them yesterday saying they are having problems with that game and telling me that if i wanted i could wait or call to cancel the order, i'll just wait, $8 is not bad, i wasn't expecting super fast shipping anyway.

[quote name='yepsryd']Use code BFSBLK20112USED to get $12 off your order of two or more used games. Seems like all the good cheap titles are gone, but it may come in handy for some of us.

EDIT: looks like someone beat me to it. By seconds....[/QUOTE]
Saw this on SD, too bad Brink & Homefront for PS3 were sold out. I don't even own a 360 anymore but I just bought Homefront & Brink for $0.98, freaking amazing!

I refreshed like crazy for No More Heroes to be back in stock.

...Now it's in stock at $19.99. ;_;

[quote name='whoknows']Looks like you better buy it for $19.99 then.[/QUOTE]
You can get it new right now for the same price at Amazon for the moment. I'll wait though since I've have a huge backlog (so does everyone else, lol) and get it for less.

[quote name='UNDERSTAR']You can get it new right now for the same price at Amazon for the moment. I'll wait though since I've have a huge backlog (so does everyone else, lol) and get it for less.[/QUOTE]

This.

[quote name='hacktek']I am. Got an email from them yesterday saying they are having problems with that game and telling me that if i wanted i could wait or call to cancel the order, i'll just wait, $8 is not bad, i wasn't expecting super fast shipping anyway.[/QUOTE]

And I just got that same email regarding Brink. Bummer.

bread's done
Back